main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

F.A.D.A. Headquarters- Fans Against Dead Anakin!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by JediMasterAaron, Apr 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JM-Anakin-Solo

JM-Anakin-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2002
    Suckaduck? What is that exactly?

2. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    The product of a twisted mind, obviously. As JM-Anakin-Solo said, we should really try to get back on topic, that is if a certain person decides to stop posting a troll post and/or flame every five minutes.

3. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    <re-vectoring>

Hey I got to talk to Tahiri today :)

4. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    LOL, nice revector but you're still a couple calculations off topic JM ;)

5. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Actually I am right on course. :) Tahiri is a member of FADA and we were talking about Catch. That's kinda FADA relevant.

6. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Sorry, JM, that was a joke. Although I know it was wearing a very clever disguise ;)

7. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    GOOSH! GOOSH! ::Bangs head on desk::

I have to learn to recognize your humor. :)

8. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Very few people can. Actually, according to a certain troll I am insecure and have no sense of humor, but you have to consider the source...

9. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Just to be fair... I've been PM chatting with F_I_D and I think we have a mutual understanding. :) I don't think he intended to sound rude before. In fact we have been having civilized discussions on Anakin's death. So let's drop any animosity that might have been retained. :)

We can all join hands and sing
    ::Come on get happy::

:D :D :D :D :D LOL

10. bliv

bliv Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 23, 2002
    I'm glad that's cleared up.

11. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Really, JM? Wow, that's good for you, but he PMed me several times to tell me that I'm an insecure jerk...

12. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Revectoring to something resembling the original topic: if Anakin's really dead, I'm done with the EU.

13. JediMasterAaron

JediMasterAaron Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 14, 2000
    What do you guys think of the newly released TRaitor cover? And what the hell was that flamer all about? Yeesh. You disappear for five seconds and all hell breaks loose!

JMA

14. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    I haven't seen the cover.

BTW this is my 200th post!!! :D Actually it's 201 because I wasted my 200th on UPPING, so I'll pretend this is 200. :)

15. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    hahaha, congrats!

Check out the traitor cover in the thread in the Lit forum, or on the Jacen Fan Club's thread. It's...interesting.

JMA

16. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    I kinda like it, even if it is a mirror image of Dark Journey's cover almost exactly. It is the same even down to the little X-Wing and NR Crest.

But I'm not sure I'm willing to agree that its Jacen on the cover. I mean the artists change the character's image all the time. Anakin from Conquest looks nothing like Anakin from SbS. The last we saw Jacen was on BP but that was just a sillohuete. So we can't be sure it's Jacen.

IT'S ANAKIN!!! :D :D :D :D :D I can hope

17. bliv

bliv Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 23, 2002
    Although a lot of people are saying the Traitor cover isn't that good I thought it was pretty cool. It fits in nicely with the style of the Dark Journey one.

I understand how you feel about the EU and Anakin J_A_S. I would think they'll make us wait for the return of Anakin, presuming it will happen. Probably to the last book of the series with hints to his return all the way.

18. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Just for the sake of clarity if you are referring to me call me JMAS and call Jedi_Anakin_Solo J_A_S... It'll make things a lot easier in here that way. :D

19. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    But then there's me, JMA...

?[face_plain]

Interesting.

:p

JMA

20. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    So we've got JMA, JMAS and J_A_S...

Hmm this could get difficult. [face_plain]

:D :D

21. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    hahaha, and apparently, JMAS, we're the only 3 members of FADA. Oh well, we will be vindicated in the end!

:D

22. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Arrgh! I posted the conclusion to my fic Calm Before the Storm and I only got two replies. I don't know whether people didn't like it or just didn't read it. [face_plain] I know J_A_S liked it but I think I may have shocked and violated my readers... not good. :(

23. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    JMAS (this could get confusing): I highly doubt Anakin's eyes turned brown... [face_plain].

JMA: Nope, there's more than three of us, we're just the only ones who seem to know that we have a thread (lol)

24. Groovy_Ssi-Ruuvi

Groovy_Ssi-Ruuvi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    I want to bring up a serious question, because while I mourned Anakin's death, I'm opposed resurrecting characters:

Is there any logical way for Anakin to return to Star Wars that would satisfy members of this club?

25. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Excellent question. Personally, I would take him back in any shape or form, but I know I'm probably pretty isolated in that view. I encourage other members of the club to answer Groovy_Ssi-Ruuvi's question, I'm probably not a good person to answer the question b/c I basically just want him back and don't care how they do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.