main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

F.A.D.A. Headquarters- Fans Against Dead Anakin!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by JediMasterAaron, Apr 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterAaron

JediMasterAaron Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 14, 2000
    haha, actually I'm a film major, and sadly I've come to realize that my talent really lies in that aspect, and not in the writing department. This isn't to say that I'm a terrible writer, I'm just not the best that I've encountered.

We could make this a joint by us three guys. A story by FADA? ;)

JMA

2. JM-Anakin-Solo

JM-Anakin-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2002
    To be honest I only started writing stories about 2 weeks ago. I'm still not sure if I am an aspiring writer. I've always wanted to write a story but just never tried. I got accepted to USC for a double major of Physics and Computer Science but I will probably change it to Physics and Astronomy. It would probably be cool to take some writing classes. Maybe a minor? I dunno, some people seem to think I am good at writing, AP folks, SAT II folks, some people on these boards.

Oddly enough, I've never had a single teacher say my writing was good. Which is why I like to shove my AP and SAT II scores in their faces. :D

Maybe I am an aspiring writer. One of my biggest goals is to write an official Star Wars Novel... like 500+ pages. If I did that my writing desire would be satisfied.

3. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    JMA- Heheheh, I wish. I already have 7 FanFics going on, and I don't update all of them nearly as much as I should (Jedi War gets updated several times a day, the others are sorta on a backburner...) and if I take on another FanFic my readers will probably be up in arms (lol).

4. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    We could make this a joint by us three guys. A story by FADA?

Now there's an idea. :D I like it.

5. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    Ya suuuuuuuuure J_A_S? We could wait until you two have your other stories down. I think a F.A.D.A. story would be an alright deal!

JMA

6. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Well like I said I'm not updating my stories until I start getting some damn feedback. So as far as I am concerned they are all on hold.

:) I did see your feedback JMA on Return... Thanks :)

7. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    I'm not saying it wouldn't be really cool, JMA, but one of my FanFics has several parts left to it (it's a long series like NJO) and another one of them is an ongoing series... I have a trilogy about Dash Rendar that shouldn't take too long to write (if I ever find time to update it, that is [face_plain]) and a lightside-Anakin AU and my speculation of what I think FH3 Reunion will be... between all that and homework, I'm not sure if another fic is the best idea (lol)

8. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    JMA we should write a joint FADA humor fic first. We can wait till J_A_S closes a couple of fics and then we can start a FADA serious story.

I just completed a serious fic and I am working on two others, one of which - Return of a Hero - will probably turn into an unending story. Assuming people start giving feedback that is. ;) My other serious fic might also become an unending story but I'm not sure yet.

Check out my fic - Genocide and a Movie: A Story of Yuuzhan Vong Love, if you wanna see what kinda humor I have. :)

9. Groovy_Ssi-Ruuvi

Groovy_Ssi-Ruuvi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    JM

I just started reading "My Own Reflection." Haven't gotten to the end (of what's posted) yet, but I'm digging what I read so far. Tahiri's vision really hooked me; definitely a good scene there.

Kudos.

There. There's your damn feedback. ;)

10. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    JMAS:

I am totally down with a humor piece. Let's come up with a concept. Any ideas?

JMA

11. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    There. There's your damn feedback.
    LMAO... thank you... LOL :D

And as for the humor fic I have a couple ideas:

1. Yuuzhan Vong - They are easy to make fun of.
    2. Yoda joins Rogue Squadron
    3. Jacen becomes a vong love slave
    4. Jedi Master practical jokes... we could have some of the Jedi Council Masters playing pranks on the young padawans.
    5. Darth Vader: The Teenage Years.
    6. Star Wars meets Star Trek - I imagine this has already been done.

That's all that I can come up with, for now. ;) I'll have more ideas later but we could do anyone of those.

12. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    hahaha! LMAO!

I love #4 and #5. Vader the teenage years would be hilarious. In fact, we could get all of the Empire involved. A teenage Empire!

JMA

13. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    So Vader: The Teenage Years? I like that one myself. :D

14. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Maybe we should go into the writer's resource or PM to discuss the story... I think it might be a little off-topic for the FADA Headquarters

15. Jedi_StarDust

Jedi_StarDust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    Hey everyone! :D

Thanks for sending this link, JMAS. Nice signature by the way ;) hehe...

*StarDust*

16. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Glad you like it. And WELCOME to the FADA Headquarters. :D I'll be your quide and host for tonight. Should you have any questions feel free to ask them and I will answer them promptly and courteously. :)

17. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    JMAS will be your guide today, but I'm the cofounder, which means I get to ramble on and on and on :D. Welcome to FADA, don't worry they're always off-topic, please don't feed the animals [face_laugh]

18. Master-Anakin-Solo

Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 18, 2002
    Well after a weekend of celebrating birthdays of some of my friends I'm back at the boards and I just found out this thread great!!!! :D

So so far we have a JMA,JMAS,JAS and a MAS 8-}

19. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost star 6

Dec 26, 2001
    Hey! Through me into the story too!

20. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    Awesome! 3 More FADA members! Welcome to the club ladies and gents! As J_A_S says, please don't feed the animals! Who knows what kind of trouble rabid Anakin fans could cause if they managed to get loose. ;)

JMA

21. Lady_Tahiri

Lady_Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Dec 23, 2001
    Wow! This is an awesome club. Anakin MUST and WILL come back!!! I'm writing a fic right now with lots of Anakin in it and even though I am by no means a good writer, I'd still love to help. Is it ok if I join too? :) Stardust said I just needed to put it in my sig. Is that right?

EDIT: I could have sworn this was Fans Against Dead Anakins, plural, before. What happened? :confused:

22. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    It is plural I think JMA just forgot when he made the thread. :)

23. Lady_Tahiri

Lady_Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Dec 23, 2001
  24. Master-Anakin-Solo

Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 18, 2002
    Welcome Lady-tahiri, and I think that this club is going to start going faster jus as the word is spread, so IMO we would have to let people know about it in other threads so more Anakin fans get in.

25. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    we've already got almost 100 posts! 99 to be exact! WOW!

JMA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.