main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive F.E.A.R (First Encounter Assault Recon) "Is truth scarier than fiction?"

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LORDVIGILANCE, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORDVIGILANCE

LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/Jedistudent/FEAR6.png] [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/Jedistudent/FEAR5.jpg]
    ~ Welcome all to F.E.A.R ~

[b]I'm simply posing to help birng up another RP from JediCouncilMaster. You may know him to be the GM of the Matrix RP. Now all of this is pre-written and corrected by him...[/b]

[hr]

My second RP in production. My goal here is to make this RP more successful than my other one. I promise you all.

[i]"Fear, is a basic human emotion. But what seems to be more frightening? The evil that you know...or the evil that you don't know? Do you know the true meaning of fear?"[/i]

[hr]

[b]~PROLOGUE~[/b]

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/Jedistudent/FEAR1.jpg]
    [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/Jedistudent/FEAR3.jpg]
    [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/Jedistudent/FEAR4.jpg]

[b][i]A lone man ,appearing in his 20s, kneels in a special cell within one of the corporation's well-guarded installations. He looks down at the blue linoleum tiles, motionless. He hears a whisper in his mind, as if a ghost was talking to him.

"Kill them. Kill them all...." The whisper sounded feminine, and it sounded like it was coming from a young girl.

The man looks up at the security-protected door, he sees a dark shadowy image through the frosted window. The door opens; impossible. There stood ,what appears to be a little girl. No more than 8 or 9 years old dressed in a red dress. Her face was obscured by her long dark hair, her arms at her side. A frightening image to see, though the man never looked up.

Whispers ran across the man's mind, he looked up at the girl who stood motionless in front of the doorway. All of a sudden he lets out a loud yell, tilting his head up facing the ceiling.

The echoes triggered a "start-up" mode, in these limping figures dressed in black and gray armor. They were armed with Assault Rifles, and lined up in a row.

The girl disappears from the room and almost immediately the man stands up and exits his cell. The halls appear to be empty, He roams down the corridors and rooms and sees a Security guard with body armor labeled "ATC Security." The guard was sitting down, facing the monitor screens. Though nothing seemed to be recorded about the man's escape from his cell. The guard turns around and sees the convict slice a blade towards him. It immediately kills the guard, an accurate cut to the throat.

An alarm goes off throughout the mileu, and more security personel run through the hallways. Their boots hitting the ground almost in unison. Then they approach the room where the convict is supposedly held. Without warning, a huge explosion destroys a wall to their side.

The soldiers in black/gray armor make their way through the rubble and fill the hallways. A massive gunfight ensues. In the end, the ATC guards lay on the ground dead. Pools of blood and shells of spend bullets litter the floor. Bullet holes and small embers of fire add more tragedy in this environment.

That night, a phone rings in a Senator's home. Seemingly he was involved here. The elderly man picked up the device. He held it up to his hear and listened.

"What is it?" He asked, tired and deep. "Bad news...Project Origin is back..." A female voice spoke. "Oh, my God..." The Senator could only say.[/b][/i]

[hr]

[b]~Backstory~[/b]
    [i](Some parts are subject to change)[/i]

[b]Project Origin -[/b] It is never made quite clear what the ultimate goal of the Origin project is, but it was created as a means of genetically engineering extremely powerful psychics, very possibly for military purposes, as some kind of super-soldier. The project was carried out in secret in an underground military facility which ATC purchased from the government in the 1950's. This would ensure that the project could be kept going without fear of interference. The original plan for the project was to find a psychic and clone them, perhaps modifying their mind to produce greater powers. The psychic chosen w

2. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: I have a question, what is the chain of command?
    This game looks fun, and if it gets more players, I will join...

3. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: I have a fanatical friend (he loves FEAR) who will join this, so I'll get him and I'll have a go too.

4. NightHunter319

NightHunter319 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    OOC: Looks good, I'll PM ya a sheet once I get home.

5. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    OOC/GM: The chain of command goes as follows. (From low rank to high)

1) Private
    2) Private First Class
    3) Corporal
    4) Sergeant
    5) Staff Sergeant
    6) Sergeant First Class
    7) Master Sergeant
    8) First Sergeant
    9) Sergeant Major
    10) Command Sergeant Major

These are low non-commissioned officers. I strongly suggest you play as any one of these. Higher ranks are not going to face action as lower ranked soldiers. I'll be controlling the enemy and supernatural events so that users won't be confused about the storyline.

And my Character (GM) Nick Richards is a First Sergeant.

Please people. Please join. [face_praying]

6. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    OOC/GM: I want this to be a mixed of events. In other words, you won't see the scary, supernatural stuff later in the RP. Now we're going to be focused on training. Afterwards we're gonna satisfy our hunger with regular assignments. Please people. Please join. This RP will only be successful if you join, and please do. I would appreciate this with full respect. PM your character sheets at your leisure...[face_praying]

7. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: PM sent. Just letting you know that i will add working pics and better detailed uniform and appearance parts when its approved

8. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    APPROVED

Name: Kally James

Sex: Female

Picture (coming soon)

Appearance: 5ft 3in tall, slender but strong build, dark blonde hair, naturally curly but nearly always tied back, blue eyes and a round face.

Personality: Determined and loyal individual. Can separate work from play. In combat and missions she efficient and no nonsense, but off duty or when with friends and allies she is very caring and supporting. She also has a dry sense of humour and she will stick up for people if the situation permits.

Habits: wringing her hand together when stressed or thinking

Weapons/Inventory/etc: 9mm pistol, assault rifle and a knife sheathed in her left boot.

Uniform: F.E.A.R division uniform

Affiliation/Rank: Private

Biography: The youngest of 5 children, 4 of whom were boys, Kally grew up as a tomboy. Her father often overlooked her for the sons, but her mother always encouraged her and reminded her that she was someone special. As she grew up she loved exploring and looking for adventure. Curious and active she would sometimes get into trouble, which warranted harsh punishments from the father. but as she grew she matured and the tomboyish spark faded. She got through school comfortably. Her father was a head of a finance company, and whereas the four sons followed him into the lucrative business, Kally didn?t want to be chained down as some receptionist or office assistant. After a lot of thought and the spark inside her re-ignited. She applied for F.E.A.R with the support of her mother and has recently received an acceptance letter.

9. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    OOC/GM: Nice Character Sheets, guys. Very well done. I can't wait to see more. When we get enough people, we'll start. I'll give you guys the opening post, and you carry on from there. When we do start, anyone can sign up to join this RP. New people are always welcome.

10. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    OOC/GM: Does this RP not interest you? C'mon people. Go ahead and join. Post here, I want to hear your opinions on this. Let's make this RP live its purpose.

Now to get things moving....

You are part of an Elite team called F.E.A.R, they handle things other people won't want to deal with. But later on in the RP, all the supernatural, creepy stuff will be brought up. Right now we're training in the Academy.

~ You are part of the F.E.A.R Division - an Elite Military Force - That deals with the supernatural. They can also offer help to other law enforcement affiliations. But the main storyline is when a mysterious man named Paxton Fettel, one of the antagonists in the game, awakens a Force of clone soldiers. Also involved in this weird event, is a little girl named Alma. Her childish spirit wanders around the ATC multi-billionaire building aiding Fettel and his soldiers to kill those who brought the economic corporation along with the fate of the country down asunder. It is also said that Fettel - Now the Commander of the Soldiers - has psychic control of them. And he will not let anything stand in his way, including the F.E.A.R Division. ~

Our training and near events will take place before Fettel's control over the Clones. I'll notify you with the best of my ablity on important events.

Please join! This is an awesome RP and should never be abandoned from all the hard work the GM has put into it.

11. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005
    Name: Jake Hanley (Codename Sabre)
    Sex: Male
    Appearance: Short brown hair, fairly tall, well built, fit, Caucasian
    Personality: Usually calm, humorous at times. Army and SAS training has made him physically and mentally strong, and able to withstand torture and interrogation
    Habits: Tends to be very quiet, tells the occasional joke, tends to use military jargon
    Weapons/Inventory/etc: XM8 Rifle [image=http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ground/images/xm8-poster.jpg]
    Desert Eagle .50 [image=http://world.guns.ru/handguns/deserte.jpg]
    Remington 870MCS [image=http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/rem870mcs_18.jpg]
    Uniform: FEAR recruit uniform
    Affiliation/Rank: F.E.A.R Division, Unranked
    Biography: As a young boy Jake always wanted to grow up and be in the army. This may have something to do with his and his older brother?s fascination with war movies and war history.

He joined the cadets at 13 and registered for the Australian Army when he finished high school. After 4 years he was transferred to the SAS conducting Black Ops across the globe. After six years of service Jake received a letter from the "F.E.A.R. Division" requesting him to join their ranks.....

12. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    OOC/GM: Awesome Character sheet, Sabre_11! =D= This goes with all others too. Keep 'em coming. We'll get this started ,I'll give the opening post, when we have a respectable amount of people. :cool:

13. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: Well my frined should have his up by tonight so that will be atleast 5 people....

14. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    OOC/GM: Cool. Patience pays off at the end. Many more will join, I'm sure of it. :D

Brave F.E.A.R Operatives

JediCouncilMaster (GM) - First Sergeant Nick Richards
    LORDVIGILANCE - Corporal Ian Richards
    Jedi_padawan_leigh - Pvt. Kally James
    Sabre_11 - Unranked. Jake Hanley/Sabre

Still expecting one from NightHunter319, possibly MASTERPRENN, and Sabre_11's friend. [face_praying]

15. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    OOC/GM: We can start now, if you wish. Others who I'm expecting to send PMs as well as other new users can join in anytime! We're always welcoming new recruits.

16. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    OOC/GM: I think we have enough people, and I have just recently accepted a character sheet from a user, so the person will post it here at their own time. On the other hand, good news...we can start! Yay! lol. :)

***OPENING POST!***

IC: YOU

Following the letter's strict rules, you head down to the F.E.A.R Academy taking a bus, taxi, or your own car. During your car ride to the Academy, you wonder about the future. Will you succeed? What will you do? Will you reveal the hero that lies within you? Coming up the road, you see a large sign with the F.E.A.R logo on it. In huge bold letters read, F.E.A.R Training Academy. Plain and simple. The vehicle you're riding in is stopped by a checkpoint guard. He was dressed in their required uniform, gripping a menacing weapon. He stared at the passengers inside, if there were any, and eyed you. "Authorization?" The guard asked, bold and smooth. You pull out the folded letter you received in the mail and handed it to the guard. He examined it ,nodded, and handed back the paper. "You may pass." The guard motioned his collegues to open the gate, then you pass through. Driving down the dirt road, you look at the groups of men in shirts and shorts exercising. Some doing jumping jacks, some jogging, others simply walked. The lawn was lush green, the environment was well suitable for training, and it didn't seem bad. Towers overlooked the compound, guards with automatic rifles passing by. The Intercom blared from time to time, announcing things that you didn't even pay attention to. The vastness of this Academy left you in awe. Stopping at the side of the dirt road, two guards walked over to your vehicle. One opened the door, while the other waited nearby. "You the new guy? Follow me." The guard said quickly and waited for you to exit. Once you did, you followed the two guards into the compound...Moments later you walk into what seemed to be a briefing room. It was dim, and there were rows of empty seats. A young stern looking man stood in front of the room, hands clutched behind his back, well built and ready to meet his new recruits....

17. NightHunter319

Jul 14, 2005
    OOC: Alrighty, PM sent, this looks really good :)

18. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    OOC/GM: Cool character sheet, NightHunter319. Can't wait till we start posting here like crazy. Remember guys, we're training first. After the training, we'll be participating in regular missions. The supernatural stuff will come later.

19. NightHunter319

Jul 14, 2005
    GM Approved

Character Sheet

Name: Ryan Sizor
    Sex: Male
    Appearance: Curly Blond Hair, 6'3, 195 Lbs, Very Fit, Brown Eyes, But his features are covered when he is wearing his FEAR Armor.
    Personality: Loyal to his Leaders and is willing to do anything in order to accomplish the missions goal.
    Habits: None really, but he does have a habit of always having a hand on a weapon even if danger isn't present.
    Weapons/Inventory/etc: F2000 http://www.armyrecognition.com/europe/France/Exhibition/Milipol_2003/F2000_FN_Herstal_France_Milipol_2003_01.jpg
    , F-7 Silenced Pistol, and A Standard Knife
    Uniform: Standard FEAR uniform
    Affiliation/Rank: Sergeant
    Bio: Trained for the Armies Special Forces when he was 19, and showed great potential for a High ranked soldier, he attempted to join FEAR because he wanted to be something more than a tipical army soldier.

IC: Ryan

F.E.A.R training facility

Ryan walked over to the unknown man and reached out his hand, so far the experience hadn't been what he thought it would be, he had arrived and he had been checked out and located to this briefing room. But the reason Ryan was here was because he wanted a greater experiance in life, which why he was willing to go great lengths to get what he wanted. ''Ryan Sizor'' Ryan said cooly whith his hand reached out. Whith his other hand Ryan had a chair within reach in case of combat, Ryan couldn't help it, it had been a habit since he had first gone into the service.

TAG: anyone.

20. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    IC: First Sergeant Nick Richards
    F.E.A.R Training Facility/Briefing Room

The young man saw a figure step into a room, accompanied by two Officers. He didn't recognize one of them, he immediately knew it was a recruit, a rather tall and muscular one. He was expecting some scrawny guy to arrive, but he was wrong. Perhaps this would be easy. Perhaps the training will go well. The man stepped forward, Nick did the same. He noticed the uneasiness in the new guy's voice. I'm Nicholas Richards, First Sergeant, but you can call me Nick. He smiled and shook his hand with a friendly grip. I'll be your leader in charge. Please, take a seat, Ryan. Sergeant Sizor, I mean. Nick corrected himself and took a seat across from Ryan. Now let's get to business. Are you ready for what the future has in store for you? Nick looked into Ryan's eyes.

TAG: Ryan Sizor

21. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Kally James
    F.E.A.R Training facility

Kally James entered the training academy after being spot checked. She walked in the direction of the briefing room, an assistant showing her the way. She was happy to be here, but nervous too. Through her application process, friends would often tease her and spin rumours about F.E.A.R, in a vain attempt to put her off joining, but she perservered and now found herself in the place she wanted to be. Pulling out of her thoughts, the assistant stopped at the door, guesturing her to enter. She sighed under her breath and opened the door to the briefing room. She noticed two men talking. Praying she wasnt interupting them too much, she took a few steps forward, a slightly nervous tone in her voice as she addressed the older man

"Uh, im sorry if I'm interupting sir, I was told to report here...I'm Kally James"

TAG: Nick Richards, Ryan Sizor

22. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    IC: First Sergeant Nick Richards
    F.E.A.R Training Facility

A feminine voice took Nick's attention away from Ryan for a moment, he glanced to his side and saw a female recruit enter the briefing room. Ah, you must be....Nick glanced at the folded roster in his hand...Private Kally James, nice to meet you. I'm First Sergeant Nicholas Richards, but please call me Nick. We were about to start of a discussion about your recruitment into this division. Take a seat. Nick motioned to a chair nearby, he then glanced at Ryan and spoke to the female at the same time. You're a brave soul, Private James. Few females ,like yourself, aren't too brave to enter this division. Nick pulled out a silver case and unlatched it, containing cigarettes. Cigarette? He looked at Ryan then back at Kally.

TAG: Kally James, Ryan Sizor

23. NightHunter319

Jul 14, 2005
    IC: Ryan Sizor
    F.E.A.R training facility

Taking a seat and acknowledging the female entering the room, Ryan turned his attention back to Richards who was offering him a cigarette, ''No thanks'' Ryan said. Not waiting for the female to answer, Ryan began to talk to Richards ''Yes I am ready, and seeing you as our Leader, I was wondering what exactly you are going to put us through in this training. Special Ops training, Squad tactics, or are you going to just put us through anything and everything?''

Tag: anyone

24. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005
    IC: Jake

As Jake was escorted through the corridors he noticed that the place was very modern, and many of the doors were "OFF LIMITS" or "NO UNAUTHORISED ENTRY". Because of F.E.A.R's Don't call us, we'll call you nature Jake was a little suspicious, as the letter he received gave out barely any information.

Jake's escort stopped in his tracks rather abruptly and swivelled on his heels. "Through here." he snapped, pointing at the door. Jake nodded his head and walked in. The room was dim-lighted, and looked very much like the briefing rooms from the SAS. He saw 2 recruits talking to what looked to be an NCO and walked towards them. Hopefully this guy can shed some light on this place....

Jake took a seat and tried to listen in to the conversation

TAG: people in room

OOC: Have you received a CS from a DarthVercetti yet?

25. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Kally James
    F.E.A.R Training facility

"No thanks sir...Nick"

Kally said at the offer of a cigarette. She barely got the response out when the other recruit cut her off, asking Nick about thier training and similar things. Although slightly rude, she didn't say anything and continued listening to Nick. She heard the door go again, and another male walked in. She turned and gave him a little nod in greeting as he found a seat.

TAG: Nick Richards, Ryan Sizor, Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.