main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive F.E.A.R (First Encounter Assault Recon) "Is truth scarier than fiction?"

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LORDVIGILANCE, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORDVIGILANCE

LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 11, 2005

IC: Ian Richards
    F.E.A.R. Mess Hall

Ian stood by and watched as his team implemented their plan with stunning briliance. Ian began to feel bad. Sure, it was just a practical joke against their new commander...but...having him made a fool of infront of the entire compound was disturbing.

"Oh. Please. Don't be too mad, Matthew. Its only a little joke." Ian said as he walked to the table Matthew and the others had sat down on. They were now urging him to take a drink of his soda.

No doubt the vile of medicine had been injected into his drink. He eyed it carefully. Others looked at Ian; some with smiles that covered their entire faces some trying their best to conceal them.

Ian began to pick several piceces of food from another's tray. He had substituted his mashed potatoes for french fries. He began to lightly nibble on the salty treat.

"Mmmm...That's good." Ian said as the soldier realized what had just happened. Ian smiled big and said, "They are good."

The soldier responded with a light slap on the thigh and a bigger smile. Ian watched as Matthew was about to take a drink of his contaminated drink.

TAG: John, Soldiers

2. alpha_red_83

alpha_red_83 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Matthew Rosetti / John Roswell
    F.E.A.R. Mess Hall

Matthew took a deep gulp of his soda and slammed it on the table, he licked his lips and sliced up a small portion of his steak. But before he could savor the juicy meat, he started to gag slightly. John and the others chuckled quietly, looking away for a moment. Matthew gagged a bit more, his eyes watering.

Other people near Matt's table started to look at him and chatter quietly, "What's wrong with him?" One of them asked a buddy. "This looks bad." Another said. Matthew shook his head from side to side, attempting to shake off the nauseating feeling.

Matthew quickly stood up and tried to cover his mouth with his arm, then suddenly he started to throw up on the floor. He choked on his own saliva and began to expel some really disgusting chunky stuff out of his mouth.

Then people around him started to laugh nonstop, "Oh my God! Look at this! Hey someone take a video!" People started to throw some taunting remarks at the poor Sergeant. Matthew continued to throw up onto the floor, the kitchen staff yelled and handed him a plastic bag. "What the hell!" One of the staff commented.

Matthew's eyes were watering, he grabbed a napkin from the table and covered his mouth. He eyed bitterly at Ian and his posse, "Who the hell did this to me?! Someone talk, damn it! I'm gonna see the nurse. I've been friggin' poisoned!" Matthew continued to panic, his face full of sadness and anger. The soldiers gawked at each other stupidly and couldn't find the right words to say. "We..uh..um..." Matthew continued to wipe his face, "Well?!"
    TAG: Ian

3. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005

F.E.A.R. Mess Hall

Ian turned away when Matthew began to greedily gulp down his soda. Within a few seconds he would be experiencing severe stomach spasms as the liquid medicine would cause his body to expell any food ingested.

Ian watched helplessly as Matthew's eyes showed his displeasure. They began to water as his stomach began to jerk. Matthew began to gag and rise from his bench. Ian heard several people who weren't apart of the deal begin to laugh at him.

Despite this being a joke....it didn't feel like one. He could only hope that Matthew understood that this was a joke. Then Matthew turned a wide eye to Ian. His eyes betrayed nothing. But he had promised his team that he would take the fall if anything went wrong.

"Sergeant Rosetti. It was me. I did it. I decided that in order for you to fully join the F.E.A.R. squadron...you needed an initiation. This was it." Ian could only hope that his commander understood.

He considered Matthew a friend. He hoped he felt the same way. He didn't want this little joke to be taken out of line.

TAG: Matthew

4. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    F.E.A.R. Mess Hall

Matthew gave Ian a disturbed disgusted look, as well as his partners who planned to set up this...joke. "Initiation? Initiation my ass. Look at me. Dude, what the hell were you thinking?!" Matthew spat some extra saliva into the plastic bag.

There was a crowd surrounding Matt and Ian's crew, which was later broken up by armed guards. "Maybe for you it was funny, but was it funny to me? Hell, no." Matthew smiled a bit and laid a hand on Ian's shoulder. "But you guys got me real good. You jokers." Matthew then rose another hand and placed it on John's shoulder, "By the way, nice plan you created." The Sergeant then slapped Ian and John's cheek playfully.

The Kitchen Staff eyed them sourly and cleaned the mess up with a dirty mop. "Er...we're sorry." John replied to the women wearing a hair net. Then there was a man dressed in a civilian clothing (FedEx)walking down the line, "Is there a Ian Richards here in the room?" The man asked, holding a parcel in hand. Matthew eyed Ian for a moment then back at the man.

5. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005

F.E.A.R. Mess Hall

Ian's heart was pounding when he finally told Matthew the truth invovling his unexpected sickness. Although he thought Matthew was going to be furious; he wasn't. He simply threw it off as if it was nothing.

Ian couldn't have been more relieved. However, his joy was interupted when heard a man ask for his name. He turned around to face this unknown man.

"Yes. I'm Ian Richards." Ian said with a puzzeled look. The man was carrying a package. Something apparently for him. Although he couldn't understand who would send him something and why.

TAG: Matthew, FedEx Man

6. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    F.E.A.R. Mess Hall

Matthew rose an eyebrow at the FedEx delivery guy, while John managed to sneak his hand into Matthew's bag of chips. When John was about to place the chip in his mouth, Matthew swatted his hand away. "Dude, that's my chip, not yours." Matthew scolded.

As Matthew and John were arguing, the FedEx guy handed Ian a thin parcel. "Ah, here you go. Have a nice day." The man said as he turned around and headed out the door. "Who's it from?" John asked, after he was finished in his small conflict with Matthew. "Probably his mom sending him some chocolates." Matthew joked, the others chuckled.

OOC: Remember, it's a cell phone and necklace.

7. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    F.E.A.R. Mess Hall / Officer's Quarters

Ian took the package and examined it backwards and forwards. There was no return address. It wasn't from his mother...or his father. It couldn't have been. He shook it lightly and heard a metallic-like sound from the inside.

"Uh..If you'll excuse me. I think I will open this up in the privacy of my building can provide. I..uh...I'll be back." Ian's mind was racing with a thousand questions. Who could this be from? Why were they sending him something? What was in there?

Ian walked casually out of the mess hall and once he heard the door slam shut he began to run to the officer's quarters at full speed. He was exhausted. Despite the grazing his bullet wound had given him, he was still hurting.

Ian flew open the doors and raced to his bedside. He took a quick breath and ripped open the parcel and reached inside. He grabbed what felt like was a necklace. Ian pulled it out and once his eyes caught glance of what exactly it was...he dropped it.

The necklace hit the ground in slow motion. Ian heard the clink it made as it touced the sterile floor. His eyes unfocused and began to remember where he had last seen it:

~Flash Back~

"So did you happen to have any photographs of our parents or family members? Or maybe even a memory? I don't."

"I only have a vague image of our father. He was a tall, dark-headed man. His eyes...I...I think were green. I...just can't remember. I'm sorry. What about your necklace?"

"I think my mother gave it to me, it's very precious."

Ian snapped out of his flashback. That was a long time ago. A long time ago when things were different. When he had a brother named, Nick. But those days were dead. Long dead. Never to rise again. Ian bent down to pick up the golden cross neckalce when something inside the parcel began to ring.

It was a cell phone.

He picked inside the enveloped and grabbed the cell phone. He answered it, "Yes?"

TAG: Cell Phone Caller

8. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Anonymous Caller

There was an eerie silence in the background, except for a person's slow breathing. "Is this...Ian Richards?" The man's voice was unrecognizable, but stern. "You will go to the Auburn Cemetary at 10:00 tonight. Be there on time, for this will be quick and to the point. Do not ask questions, don't even attempt to trace this call for I will be gone before you reach me. Don't tell anyone, don't bring any weapons, come alone. This phone call never took place..."

There was an audible click, and before Ian could speak the man had already hung up.

[b]IC: Matthew Rosetti / John Roswell[/b]
    [i]Officer's Quarters[/i]

[blockquote]Matt and John entered the Officer's Quarters and saw Ian holding a cell phone and a necklace. "Hey, dude." Matt said smiling, thrusting his knuckles into Ian's in a friendly greeting. He sat down beside Ian, John took a seat across from them. "So, what did you get? Gifts?" Matt asked, picking up the necklace and examined it. "Hmm...pretty weird for a gift." Matt biased.

"Hey, don't judge his stuff, Matt. That's not right." John said very disrespectfully. Matt's eyed narrowed as he looked at John.[/blockquote][b]TAG: Ian[/b]

9. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005

F.E.A.R. Officer's Quarters

Ian listened carefully as the mysterious voice ordered him to a meeting place in the Auburn Cemetary. The instructions were clear and precise. There was no questions to be asked. There was no time for even a response.

Ian still looked quite dazed when Matt and John walked into the building. He barely even registered what they were saying until he heard John snap a sharp defense in Ian's honor.

"Uh...its ok, John. I promise. Its a little weird in my opinion too." Ian said flashing his pearly white teeth at John and Matt.

To make things appear at least semi-normal, Ian began to chat small talk with Matt, "So? Is everything alright with you? Uh? Stomach wise?" Ian chuckled and looked down into his lap.

TAG: John, Matt

10. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    Officer's Quarters

John nodded and interlaced his fingers, his hands resting on his lap. Matthew turned to face Ian who was bringing up the event that happened in the Mess Hall. "Yeah, I'm good. Still that was some crazy stuff you did there. I'm gonna get you back for that one, ten times worse." Matthew smirked, the famous kissup look with his lips returning again.

"Well, I'll be heading to the barracks. I'm pretty tired. Night guys." John said as he stood up. He nodded to Matt, then smiled at Ian. "Pretty cocky kid." Matthew said to Ian, just after John had left the Officer's Quarters.

"Well I'm not gonna be going anywhere. My comfy bed is right next to yours. I can use a rest. Sweet dreams, Soldier boy." Matthew patted Ian on the shoulder and moved on to the next bed and went under the blankets. He sighed and turned off the desk light. Truth was, Matt knew there was something going on. He saw the stuff that was in the parcel. He kept his watchful eye on Ian, who didn't seem to be prepared for bed. Ian looked like he was going somewhere, he was wearing a really thick jacket so he was going to be outside for a long time. Matt was going to follow, just for Ian's safety.

11. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005

~8:30 P.M.~

Ian knew what he had to do. However puzzeling it might be, he knew that this might be important; if someone had obtained Nick's necklace and mailed it to him. He sat for awhile in his heavy jacket pondering the future his life held.

Was someone going to kill him? A trap? Perhaps someone had information that he held of value?

It was a mystery that could only be solved through the journey he had to take at ten o'clock. Ian lay down on his bed finally and placed his arms back behind his head. He blew out his breath and chuckled to himself.

"So tell me more about yourself, Sergeant. Why'd you decide to accept this postion." Ian said while turning his face to meet the First Sergeant.

TAG: Matt

12. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Matthew Rosetti
    Officer's Quarters

Matthew looked blankly at the ceiling, until he was interrupted by Ian. He turned to face him, "Not much interesting about me, dude." Matthew grinned. Truth was, Matthew didn't want to go into much detail because of his past childhood and teenage life.

"Well...I suppose a few more details wouldn't hurt. I'm just a normal guy living life to the fullest. Followed my dad in the Military ways...until...until." Matthew's voice started to break up. "He went to war...never came back." Matthew rubbed his eyes. "I signed up in the Army, rose up the ranks and reached Command Sergeant Major. Then my superiors suggessted me to go here, I agreed. Met some pretty cool people, and some really retarded morons. Saw and experienced some crazy stuff...So...yeah...that's about it." Matthew cracked his knuckles.

"We'll I'm gonna get some rest, Goodnight butt hugger." Matthew snickered, turning away from Ian and started to pretend that he was sleeping.

13. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005

~9:20 P.M.~

Ian simply nodded as Matthew told him a portion of his past. It was clear he was unwillingly to go any further with it. Apparently, it was quite a touchy subject. Ian was sure that there were own things in his life he wasn't comfortable with discussing.

Like Nick's betrayal and eventual death.

Ian sat in his bed for a long time wrapped in his warm, heavy jacket. His thoughts occupied only what the strange raspy voice had told him:

You will go to the Auburn Cemetary at 10:00 tonight. Be there on time, for this will be quick and to the point. Do not ask questions, don't even attempt to trace this call for I will be gone before you reach me. Don't tell anyone, don't bring any weapons, come alone. This phone call never took place...

Ian looked over to see Matthew lying motionless on his own bed. Was he asleep? Would he notice the departure after Ian left? There was no gurantee anything would go as planned. But he had to try. A lot of things were at stake.

"Matt?" Ian called lightly. There was no answer, only a slight sleepy mumble.

Ian slowly got up and headed for the door. He looked back once more to make sure that Matt was still safe and warm in his bed. He was. Ian opened the door and went outside.

Spotlights scanned the area. Several set their sights on himself as he made his way through the perimeter. He needed a vehicle. He scanned the area and found a Jeep waiting...almost perfectly for him.

~9:45 P.M.~

"There we go." Ian said as he opened the door with a squeak and found the keys placed in the ignition. He started the car up and shifted it into drive to approach the gate.

"Destination please, uh...Sergeant Richards. You know that no one is supposed to leave the compound after lights out." The guard said with a questionable tone. Ian was expecting something along the lines of this so he pulled out a hundred dollar bill.

"Here. Keep your mouth shut. I have a job to do." Ian's eyes were filled with a plea that hadn't been seen for a long time, "Please."

"Aww...just go. Keep your money. Don't worry, Sergeant Richards. I won't tell anyone." the guard waved Ian through and the Jeep sped slowly down the abandoned streets to find this Auburn Cemetary.

TAG: Any

14. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    Officer's Quarters

Matthew heard Ian call his name, but still he continued to pretend that he was going to sleep. He knew something was going on, he also knew that Ian was going somewhere late tonight. When Matt heard the departing footsteps slowly disappear, he quickly jumped out of bed and put on something warm.

He pulled out his drawer and picked up a Silenced Pistol, he then tucked it inside his pants and hid it from view by covering it with his jacket and shirt. He cautiously looked around and left the Officer's Quarters.

He briskly ran across the courtyard, passing beams of lights from the towers shining on top of him. Still, they continued to wander around for any activity. Guards walked by, the fog visible as they exhaled. Matthew shivered and rubbed his cheeks.

There was a guarded parking lot on the other side of the compound, Matthew quickly went over there and saw rows and rows of vehicles all lined up the same way. Humvees, Jeeps, Sedans, Vans, Trucks, anything at all. Matthew walked over to a black sedan and opened the driver's side door. He picked the keys out of the glove compartment and inserted it into the ignition slot. He turned it, the engine roared to life.

Matthew grinned, "Ha, Yeah!" He shifted the car to reverse and backed away from the lot. He shifted to drive and slowly went up to the guarded checkpoint marker. There were some armed guards smoking some cigarettes, the big white bold letters read: MP (Military Police).

Matthew pulled the electronic mechanism down to bring down his window to talk with the MP. "Hey, where are you going...Oh, Command Sergeant Major." The MP saluted politely. Matthew hung his left hand over the side of the car, in a sporty kind of way. "I have business to attend to. That's all I can say, other information is classified." Matthew said in a very convincing tone, trying to sound very Military professional.

"All right. Drive safe, sir." The MP nodded, spinning his hand in the air while he looked at the guy in the security stall. The gate opened, and Matt sped off into the night...

[b]IC: Nick Richards a.k.a Janus[/b]
    [i]Auburn Cemetary[/i]

[blockquote]The Cemetary was a very creepy place to be in, especially at night. With statues and gravestones covering the whole area, the Cemetary was awefully large. Though Ian didn't know which place to park, or which way to go. But his gut feeling told him to go near that tall statue of what appeared to be Jesus Christ and a smaller border of crosses.

There was a slight fog on the ground, where one stepped it eerily moved away, as if something in the ground would pull them under, something in a horror movie. An owl hooted every moment or so, wolves would howl in the night. The full moon crept behind the dark gloody clouds.

Gates would creak, caused by a slight force in the wind. Little critters like spiders or other pests would crawl right passed one's foot. It was just a place where no would want to be at a time like this. There was no doubt one would feel like they were being watched, hearing voices or seeing things that weren't actually there.

Still in the death of night, one could harvest and muster all their strength to hold back this creeping evil.[/blockquote][b]TAG: Ian[/b]

15. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005

Auburn Cemetary

Ian found the cemetary. Fog was hazed across the tops of the trees and grave markers. It was dreary and dead outside. Nothing here was alive; except Ian. He pulled the Jeep near the gates of the impressive cemetary that spanned quite a distance from fence to fence.

Ian shifted the car into park and slowly turned it off. He grabbed the keys from the ignition slot and slowly slide them into his pocket. He opened the door to a blast of cool air. Stained with the stench of death and destruction.

Ian looked around and inhaled. Disgusting. He gazed around for awhile. Where could he go? Where would he go? Ian spotted a tall, magnificent statue of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He stared at it for a moment before finally feeling the pull to near it.

The fog...almost reacting to his touch...parted as he manuvered through the winding plots of those long dead. Wilted flowers marked the dead. Many of the tombstones were dated in the 1800's. Not suprised.

When he reached the statue of Jesus, Ian paused and called out, "Is anyone here? Hello?" he heard a sound coming. Who was it? Why?

TAG: Any

16. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Nick Richards a.k.a Janus / Matthew Rosetti
    Auburn Cemetary

A steady crunching noise could be heard from a distance, as if somone was slowly walking towards Ian. The ground was a mix of gravel, soil, and grass, but deep underneath was the buried dead. Matthew parked his car near one of those house-like cemetary buildings, where the coffins were pushed into those spaces within.

Matthew turned off the car's engine and took out the keys and slipped it into his jacket pocket. He then pulled out his Silenced Pistol and swung open the driver's door. A burst of cold wind carressed Matthew's face, he could also feel the tension building up inside him. He exmained the surroundings and saw Ian walking towards a Jesus monument.

Matthew quietly followed and hid behind a tall statue and peeked around the corner to see Ian. Near Ian's position there was a dilapidated shed, there was no door, but there was a dim beam of light passing through the open door space. The crunching footsteps intensified in volume, then there was a tall erect shadow. Ian and Matthew coudn't make out who it was, but the figure was wearing all black.

"Who could this be?" Matthew said quietly to himself as he continued to look on. As the figure came closer to the doorway, both Ian and Matthew could see that the person was wearing a leather trenchcoat.

"Hello, Ian..." The figure walked on a bit closer...It was Nick Richards...but he was dead....or was this another plan created by Paxton and this man. But there was something really different about Nick...his physical appearance. Half of his body image was normal, the other half was albino white/gray.

Nick's face was halfed with a normal side, and the other white, including his hair. White hair, half of his right eye (iris) is steel gray, his skin pale. It was horrifying. But his voice remained the same, his personality only more evil.

"What's the matter, my brother?" Nick grinned putting both of his hands inside his trenchcoat pockets. "No glib remark? No pithy comeback? Did you miss me? It's me, Ian. Nicholas Richards, back from the dead." Nick walked a little more closer towards Ian, but kept his distance. Matthew could only watch, he just couldn't believe his eyes...this was...just inbelievable.

17. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005

Auburn Cemetary

For a long moment the only thing Ian could do was stare. Their distance was close enough to see every detail on his brot...on Nick's face. Shrouded in in darkness, Nick Richards was half evil and half good. Or at least that's how it looked on the outside.

Ian remembered a name from....from....well he couldn't remember from where, but it seemed to suit Nick Richards just fine. Two-Face.

He was amazed and breathless at the same time. He had thought that his brother had died under the hands of Paxton Fettel only days ago. But how? Was this another mind trick Fettel was unfluencing through his obviously powerful abiliites.

"Nick? Uh...how could? How are you alive? Paxton? Killed you." Ian had seen Nick's body fly limp from the bullet that Paxton and blown into his head. The blood blown from his body. It had been a sight that Ian had wanted to forget so badly.

Ian continued to stare down his brother. Never faltering. Eyes locked. Breathing held. The fog swirled around them. The coldness touched Ian's heart as it did his body. Hopefully, answers would be shown the light of day soon.

TAG: Nick

18. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    Auburn Cemetary

"My name isn't Nicholas anymore, Ian. My name...is Janus. The two faced Roman God come to life. All of this couldn't have happened if you joined me, but you decided to side with those pen-pushers. Everything in that facility was a ruse. I faked the death, the blood you saw wasn't mine. Thanks to those capsules and a blank bullet." Nick smirked.

Matthew then saw a figure pop up behind one of the monuments, he was holding some kind of weapon. Matthew aimed his Silenced Pistol at the figure behind Ian, who was loading what seemed tobe tranquilizer darts into a weapon.

"So, this is your last chance I'm giving you. Will you join me or not, Ian. Leave all this behind, rejoin your brother once again. Let me love you again like I did last time. Don't pick a paycheck over me." Nick smiled inwardly, the other half of his face twinkling a dark brown while the other a steel gray.

19. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    OOC: Since it looks like LORDVIGILANCE and I are the most frequent posters on here, the others need to get back on track. If you're lost or if you feel left out, come see me. Ask me your questions and give me opinions via PM.

It appears that the rest of the players are simply in the F.E.A.R. Academy awaiting their next mission. So don't feel lost or left out. :)

20. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    Auburn Cemetary

Ian considered this proposition for just a moment. His eyes remained motionless yet his mind was racing with answers for questions. But he ultimately had drawn the conclusion that...Janus...was not his brother and could not love anyone or anyting anymore, except power.

"No, Nick. I don't pick a paycheck over you. I pick protecting those who can't do it themselves. I protect the weak and helpless. I chose this life because no one did that for me when I was young. I had to fend for myself. I chose a family. I choose a family now. I give my life to protect these people...this country. You were pathetic. You chose your own life. That now..."

Ian looked up and down at Janus and gave out a stressed laugh.

"...That now probably isn't even yours anymore. Your Paxton Fettel's lap-dog now, Janus. You have nothing I want love from anymore. Your a scared little man who values his own life more than anything else. I pitty you, Janus.

Ian felt the words roll off of his tongue as he continued to stare down at Janus. The two sets of colors providing a stiff contrast between them. The cemetary grew much colder. As if Ian's own words caused the air to stiffen and grow angry. He could see the fire that was Nick's grow dim and burn out.

Nothing was left. This...this Janus was in control now. Something wasn't right. Something was wrong. There was a twinkle in Janus' eyes...just like Paxton....just like the little girl....

"A trap." Ian mouthed. He could do nothing. He was paralyzed.

TAG: Janus

21. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    Auburn Cemetary

Janus only nodded after hearing Ian's little speech involving good-hearted and evil people. "But we're still brothers in blood, aren't we?" Janus' head drooped down and he sighed deeply. "Big brother still loves you, Ian." Janus took a few steps closer to the monument of Jesus Christ, he laid a hand on it and smiled. "Jesus loves all of us...but who knows? Our Lord works in mysterious ways...I'll see you in hell, Ian."

Suddenly a silenced shot rang out a tranquilizer dart had penetrated Ian's neck, which caused him to flinch and groan out in pain. The secobarbital serum would work quickly, flowing in Ian's veins. Matthew gasped and let out a few silenced shots at the shooter. The man slumped down and fell face first into the ground. Janus panicked and pulled out double Micro Uzis out of his trenchcoat and began firing blindly in all directions.

Janus threw down both weapons, and pulled out a cell phone. He began dialing a short number, "Hello. There has been a murder in the Auburn Cemetary, possible armed man in the area. Please help." Janus threw the cell phone into the dirt and ran away out of sight.

Matthew cursed and ran towards Ian's body, he pulled him up. "Ian. Ian, wake up. The Cops are going to come. Hurry!" Matthew began to drag Ian's body towards his car. Matthew rested Ian's body against the chassis of the vehicle, he opened the passenger side door and stuffed Ian inside. He quickly circled the car and entered through the driver's side.

There was a distant sound of police sirens, he could then see the blue and red lights in the dark. Matthew shifted the car in reverse until a single police unit blocked his path. "Halt! You're under arrest!" Matthew rolled down his windows and fired a single shot at the man's leg. The cop cried out in pain and fell on the ground, "Shot fired! Suspect getting away! Need backup now!"

Matthew stepped on the pedel and sped away from the Cemetary, that's when the Police were there after them. "Attention all units, we have a driver not wanting to stop for police. Stay on tag two and monitor the chase. Vehicle is a Black Sedan." Awkwardly, the police chatter was interfering in Matthew's radio, which he was lucky for bringing with him.

He contined to drive quickly, but not suspiciously to the authorities. Matthew glanced at Ian, slapping his face, desperately trying to wake him up. "Wake up! Wake up!"

"21-9, I have the party subject on sight. Beginning pursuit." A police car sped close behind Matthew. "Uh..it looks like this guy has no attention of stopping...er..I'll be executing a 10-59." Matthew quickly turned on the wheel, swerving around an intersection almost hitting a bystander. More police vehicles started to arrive, "All right, this guy wants to play rough. Everyone form up, make sure you stay with me. Stay on him, and don't let him get by you. Repeat: stay on him, and don't let him get by you."

A Police car tried to fish-tail the back of Matthew's car, but he managed to stay on course. "Dispatch, we can use more units. Can you send over a supervisor in the air and a pair of Rhino units?" Matthew clenched his teeth together, "Ian! Wake up! Wake up, damn it!" Dispatch replied, "Roger, 21-9. Ground units have been notified. ETA: 5 minutes."

22. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    Black Sedan

Something hit Ian's neck. His eyes revealed his betrayal and he reached a hand up to feel the prick in his skin. It was some sort of dart...perhaps poison. He stepped forward slightly then back again. His vision began to turn black. His head was spinning, worse then anything he had ever experienced. He stood up at attention, then fell completely backwards.

By the time his head hit the corner of one of the numerous headstones his mind had already retreated into the darkest depths imaginable. He couldn't feel the blood soaking out of his skull nor the splitting migrane that was at that very moment teasing his senses.

The only thing he could see, hear, feel, smell was that of betrayal and pure darkness. His thoughts retreated even further to the times he and his brother had spent together.

Jesus loves all of us...but who knows? Our Lord works in mysterious ways...I'll see you in hell, Ian.

Ian was still partially out when he heard Matthew yell out curses and Ian's own name. "Wh-What? I can-can hardly hear you." Ian's ears were ringing and he could hardly hear anything anyone was saying. Wait? Matthew? I thought he was asleep?

"Why? How are..." Ian was yelling quite loudly because he wasn't sure if anyone could hear him. He opened his eyes fully and saw they were speeding down a road quite intensely. He flew to the side as they rounded a corner.

[b]TAG: Matthew[/b]

23. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    Black Sedan

"C'mon, Ian! I'm in serious trouble here! No time for questions! Your brother has ratted out to the Police that we were responsible for that mess back there! There are some explosives in the back: TNT, C-4, just get out anything, any weapons to stop the police. We can't let them know it's us. If we get under arrest, F.E.A.R Division will go crazy." Matthew said as he swerved around and jerked the steering wheel.

"You should see them by now, 21-9." Dispatch said on the radio. Suddenly there was a loud whirring noise in the sky, Matthew looked on his rear-view mirror. "Damn. We can't get away from this one!" Matthew yelled. "I have a V on the target. He's not going anywhere. More units closing on his 20. Uh..can you..can you let units know we're monitering and have a clear line of sight of him?" This message sounded like it was coming from the chopper, but how could the radio be catching their messages?

"Rhino 1, checking in. Rhino 2, en route." Matthew saw two heavy SUVs speed down the road, apparently trying to make them seem intimidating enough for Matthew to surrender. "This doesn't look to good. I'm heading to the freeway. Sit tight, Ian. This is where watching The World's Wildest Police Chases pays off." Matthew smirked and swerved towards an entering ramp to the freeway. The SUVs sped past them, apparently crashing into the Patrol Crash in a head on collision. "MVA! MVA!" An officer yelled in the radio. Matthew whooped and laughed, bringing one hand up for a high five. "Vehicle's gone. I can't - Disregard my last, I have a visual. Nail him! Nail him now!" A Patrol car tried to fish-tail Matthew but he turned away, crashing the Patrol car into the side. "Vehicle not stopped, still mobile." Matthew continued to speed away. "He's causing too much damage here, fall back and give him some room. Let him think he's getting away."

"He's heading to the freeway. I want this guy stopped before he causes much more damage! Requesting 10-45." Matthew saw the helicopter fly overhead, it's beam of light shining through the windshield trying to blind Matthew and Ian. "Argh!" Matthew shielded his eyes with one arm and sped in between tight spaces. They started to shift towards the side of the road, giving the Cops more space to the chase. "All right, break live! We're gonna nail him." The helicopter dove down for a moment in front of Matthew, trying to force him to the side. Then there was a bridge just ahead, a very large one. There was a road block and some spike strips lining the road. Police Officers took out their weapons and hid behind their vehicles. "Suspect is ignoring my requests, I'm gonna do a 10-39 to see if that stops him." Matthew bumped the Patrol car which forced him to the side and crashed into a civilian vehicle.

"You know what I'm thinking?" Matthew looked at Ian, smiling deviously and stepped on the pedel. The engine revved more, speeds almost reaching 95 m.p.h. "Let's box this guy in. Everyone stay with me. I can't get in there, he's too hard on the wheel!" Officers chattered on the radio. Every second, Matthew was nearing the roadblock, he was thinking of the stunt he was about to pull...crashing down the side of the bridge into the water below.

24. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    Black Sedan

Ian fluttered his eyes open even more when he realized what exactly they were doing. Apparently thrown into the seat without any protection, Ian was being thrown into the side of the door quite often. He began to rub his head as he felt his migrane intensify. He also noticed that there was a large bump near his forehead...to many slams into the window.

Ian smiled feintly.

"Watch it! Your gonna get us both killed! Besides there just police. Blowing them up isn't going to help!" Ian still yelled. He was still having trouble understanding or comprehending anything, his ears rang like crazy.

He looked over at Matthew who seemed to be enjoying himself quite nicely. Apparently he enjoyed evading local police agencies. But they had to throw them off somehow. Ian began to crawl as best he could to the back of the Sedan to the explosives.

He unhooked the locks on the case and proceeded to examine the explosives lodged in there. Ian popped open the back window and waved before grabbing a lighter and arming the TNT. Old but effective. The fuse began to spark and spit in the Sedan. Ian waited until the fuse was almost burnt to a crisp before throwing it. Then...he did.

BOOM!

The explosion rocked a pursuing police crusier and knocked it on its side. The lights flashed off and the siren warbled until ceasing. Ian laughed a little then realized what was happening near the front of the vehicle.

"Oh"

TAG: Matthew

25. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    Black Sedan

They're not just Police! They might be Feds!" Matthew yelled back, still hard on the wheel, flashing lights flooded the inside of the car. Matthew heard a steady sizzling noise. The Adrenaline was rushing really quick in the both of them, as well as the Cops, boys in blue, the 5-0, or the fuzz.

Suddenly there was a big ear-shattering explosion on the road, scrap metal flew everywhere, glass shattered. "Ha! They deserved it! Good timing, babe!" Matthew was enjoying this to much, what a wild man indeed.

They were approaching the road block until the barricaded squad of armed Police Officers fired their weapons. The windshield was shattered with bullet holes, Matthew cursed in frustration. The Sedan careened to the side of the bridge, "He's going down! He's going down!" An officer repeated. The helicopter followed close by. "You're going too low! Get some altitude!" The helicopter's roter sliced through one of the bridge supports, the helicopter spun around and burst in flames. Then in a great ball of fire it splashed into the water.

"Hang on!" Matthew yelled, gripping his seat. Then...splash! The Sedan had crashed into the river below. Water seeped in quickly, flooding the inside of the car. The Sedan was slowly sinking, Matthew yelled out to keep Ian awake. "Hurry! Let's get out of here before we drown!" Matthew reached in the back and grabbed Ian's collar and pulled him out.

The Police then began firing blindly into the water, bullets splashed and some ricocheted on the chassis of the car. Matthew continued to pull Ian out, wrapping an arm around his chest. "C'mon. We have to get to shore. Somewhere safe." Matthew spat out water from his mouth, his hair soaked. The echoing yells of the Police Officers was audible, "Where are they?! They're dead! They're gone!" Matthew laughed out loud, the night saved them from either being killed or taken into custody.

Matthew ,who was still holding onto Ian tightly, reached the shorebank. Matthew coughed up water and laid Ian on his back. "Thank God we're alive." Matthew said roughly. "Are you all right?" He came up to Ian, their breaths forming a visible fog in the air. "We're going to catch hypothermia if we don't find someplace warm to stay. But I can only offer temporary heat." Matthew snuggled in close to Ian and pressed his chest against his. "Just don't die on me."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.