1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive F.E.A.R (First Encounter Assault Recon) "Is truth scarier than fiction?"

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LORDVIGILANCE, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    IC: Matthew Rosetti
    Training Room

Matthew continued to smile, but nervously. "Wrong answer." Matthew grabbed Ian's hand and lightly shook it. "Don't trust anyone, especially when you're involved in F.E.A.R. Who knows, maybe I can be working for the enemy, maybe I can be possessed." Matthew winked and tightened his hand grip, crushing the tender muscles and tendons together.

Matthew didn't want to see his close friend and partner in pain, but it was training. There is pain in training. And one would have to get used to it. Matthew strengthed his grip, already beginning to twist Ian's arm behind him. Ian was leaning back, straining and fighting for control, but he was about to fall on his back. And when he did, Matthew pinned him down with his foot and left it there.

The crowd began to cheer and whoop, some chanting Matthew's name. Others encouraged Ian to fight and get up, the screaming and yelling was deafening. Matthew opened his mouth in joy and rose both hands up in the air, with his feet still pinned down on Ian's stomach. The crowd cheered louder.
    TAG: Ian
  2. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4
    IC: Ian Richards
    Training Room

Ian was expecting betrayal but when the act was finally initiated he was startled even more. The twisting in his arm was uncomfortable, but not painful. However, the fall caused Ian's head to hit the matted floor hard.

His eyes blinked upwards.

He saw Matthew Rosetti standing above him with his feet pinning the prize. The hanging lights above were illuminating Matt's head, casting a halo-effect around his head. A look of determination and anger rose through Ian's body eventually making its way to his face.

"There's no chance in hell that I'm loosing to you!" Ian grunted out as he grabbed Matthew's calf muscle with hands turned opposite. If he exerted enough pressure, Ian would be able to flip Matthew off of him with ease, or at least trip him off.

TAG: Matthew
  3. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Training Room

Matthew looked down and met his eyes with Ian's, for a moment he was proud but that later changed when Ian twisted his leg which caused him to tumble down to the matted floor.

The impact was tremendous, but the violence would not cease until there was a winner and a loser. Matthew winced and rubbed his leg to ease the sprained tendons. He gave Ian a frustrated look, his clenched his teeth together and kicked Ian in the face with his other foot.

Hopefully Ian wouldn't be prepared to defend, so Matthew got on top of Ian's weakened body and had him between the legs. "Just give up already, Ian, no one beats me." Matthew tightened his legs together to squeeze the air out of Ian's lungs, then he pulled back an arm and made a fist that was soon going to land on Ian's face.
  4. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
  5. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Training Room

Ian's plan had backfired. His attack had only strengthened Matthew's resolve to win. Ian was about to turn over to pick himself off the ground when Matthew dropped a kick to Ian's cheek.

"Damn." Ian grunted softly as his face began to burn with a fiery intensity. However, when Matt climbed ontop of Ian and squeezed hard with his legs, Ian knew it was over. There was a fist being risen to strike his face. Ian slowly and peacefully closed his eyes. He waited for the strike that would mark the end of the match.

"Come on, Matthew." Ian urged.

He had failed. Again.

He had failed when he had lost Nick to Paxton Fettel and his gang of Clone Super-Soldiers. This was just another small addition to that list. But there wasn't anything to be upset about. Right?

6. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    IC: Matthew Rosetti / Janus Hallucination
    Training Room

Matthew saw his chance at winning, the thought of it made him smile widely. But the look on Ian's face was forgivable, it almost looked like he was crying. Well, he and Matthew had experienced a lot of pain for the past several minutes or so.

Matthew held his fist up in the air, aimed at Ian's face. The crowd egged Matthew on, they cheered loudly and chanted his name. Those who sided and betted on Ian were disappointed, full of dispair.

Then suddenly a cold breeze crept up behind Matthew and started to build sharp pain in his muscles, his sweat slid down his body and dropped onto Ian. Matthew then started to shake and shiver slightly without any control. After a few seconds the shivering stopped and something made Matthew look up.

He saw...Janus in the crowd. In his usual dark trenchcoat, then the lights started to flicker and dim out. Matthew blinked his eyes and shook his head slightly, he saw Janus walk closer and whisper in a ghostly voice, "Do...it."

Matthew looked down at Ian and hesitated, he looked up again and saw a black haze of smoke whisping around him. Then suddenly his body jerked and snapped, a huge burst of air had sucked itself into Matthew's body...

His eyes closed, the sweat ceasing to create from his skin pores. The shivering returned again, but the team hadn't noticed what was happening. They chanted, "Finish him off!" Matthew coughed roughly, followed by a thick mixture of blood and saliva, which had landed on the matted floor. He couldn't take control of his body anymore, all he could do was watch. As if he was in his own dreamworld, looking at a portal of his own vision through his eyes.

Help me! Let me out! Someone! Can someone hear me?! Matthew was yelling inside his body. The entity that had possessed Matthew opened his eyes, which didn't show any sign of change. "I'm doing what must me done..." Then Matthew landed a sharp punch directly at Ian's nose.

The crowd cheered louder again, but before "Matthew" could celebrate his victory, the entity left his body. Now corrupted and weak, the real Matthew exhaled deeply and literally collapsed on top of Ian.
  7. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4

Training Room

Ian was still motionless on thr ground awaiting Matthew's final blow to end the match. But...something was wrong. He could hear the crows chanting his own destruction, that didn't matter. It was just a game to them. Nothing else.

Ian peaked his eyes open to see Matt beginning to shiver. His muscles tensed and he collapsed. Ian opened his eyes fully and began to shake Matthew.

"Matt? Are you ok?" Ian asked with a confused tone lurking in his words. But then Matthew's eyes widened in attention and began to scan the crowd. But for what?

However, Matt then suddenly jerked up with attention and closed his eyes shut. Ian opened his mouth to ask again if Matthew was alright when suddenly a fist impacted directly onto his nose. A scream escaped from Ian's mouth as blood gushed from his nose.

Blood was staining Matt's hands. Blood was now pouring out of Ian's obviously broken nose. He started to cough and spit up as he saw the unconscious form of Matt crumble ontop of him. Ian felt the breath leave him.

"Get..off..off...of me." Ian managed to whisper.

8. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Training Room

Matthew was in as much pain as Ian was going through, his chest felt like someone had ripped and made a hole in his heart and filled it with freezing cold water. It felt like some parasite had burrowed itself inside Matthew, it frantically made him start to panic.

"I-I have to-to-to get out of here...Leave-l-leave me alone." Matthew was speaking incoherently and was still knocked out on top of Ian. The crowd began to spread and disperse, those who had sided with Matthew had gotten what they deserved - Prize bet money.

Matthew's head rested on top of Ian's shoulder, he was disoriented for a moment. "W-what happened. I can't...don't understand..." Matthew lifted himself off from Ian's body and clumsily started to get up. He saw the blood and the sweat stained on the matted floor.

And most of all, he saw the blood drying up on Ian's face. Matthew rubbed his forehead and began to talk to himself quietly. "I don't understand...I can't remember a thing. How did-Where was-" Matthew began to ask.
  9. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4

Training Room

Ian helped Matthew off of him by giving a light push. Ian was quite annoyed at the fact that Matthew had attacked a seemingly innocent man. Infact, he was ticked off.

"What the hell is wrong with you, man? I gave up! You didn't have to break my nose!" Ian said in a clearly nasal voice. His nose was still leaking blood quite a bit and it was still staining the area surroundng him.

Ian braced himself as he rose off the ground. He stared down Matthew also, hoping he would understand how upset he was.

"Sombody get the medic in here. NOW!" Ian yelled. He rose a hand to his nose to seemingly aid the hurt as his voice rose. His face was flushed and plastered with dried, iron-smelling blood. He reached a hand out to Matthew.

"Here." Ian said in a voice cold as ice.

10. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Training Room

Matthew was still confused and disoriented for a minute. He looked at Ian and walked closer to him and apologized in reaction from Ian's stressed words. Matthew began to stutter, "B-but-but, I didn't do it. I swear. It's hard to explain. Ian, please. Believe me. I felt cold of a sudden..."

Matthew looked around him and saw the spot where Janus was supposedly standing at. "Your brother. He took control of me. I'm really sorry, Ian. I swear I wouldn't have finished you off." Matthew held Ian's shoulder and carefully examined Ian's injury.

A medic ran by carrying a small bag with the distinguishable red cross. The medic pushed Matthew to the side disrespectfully. "Hey!" Matthew yelled and rubbed his shoulder. The medic glanced over and shrugged, "What? You were in the way. Patient needs medical attention, son." The medic said sarcastically.

The medic began to wipe away the dried blood with an alcohol prep pad and gave Ian some pills and bandages. "It's only a minor injury. The cartilage just got damaged, nothing serious. No more rough play with you boys. I'm starting to think you have the hots for each other. Tsk tsk tsk. You should have more popularity with the opposite sex..." The medic teased and left.

"Moron..." Matthew whispered and shook Ian's hand moments later.
  11. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4

Training Room

Ian stood still as the medic attached the bandages and slipped him some pills to help ease the pain. As Mathew stood there trying to explain himself, he understood now that Janus has possessed hid body. Although this was the first time he had seen this up-close, it was still quite disturbing. If Janus could do this to Matthew...he would be able to do this to anyone.

"Its...its ok, Matthew. I..uh..I understand." Ian said while nervously rubbing his shoulder. He looked at the departing medic and gave a tired shake of his head. Funny.

He grabbed a towel and started to make his way towards the bench were his shirt, shoes, and socks were. Ian sat down and started to run some of the blood off of his face.

12. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Training Room

"Thank you, Ian, for believing me." Matthew smiled inwardly and patted Ian on the back. "Man, I'm gonna head to the showers. I'll see ya around." Matthew said and grabbed his stuff then left the room.

"Good fight, Ian. Yeah, nice fight, for a girl...Ha ha ha. I bet my sister could fight better than you." Some high ranking officials and lower rank ones teased Ian. Mocking him and such. "Hey Ian, how about you and I fight? Don't blush now." The officers teased and clicked their tongue, some even winked at Ian.

After a few minutes of Matthew's shower, he changed into some new fresh Black Officer's uniform; the Intercom blared to life, "Attention! May First Sergeant Ian Richards, Sergeant Jake Hanley, Kally James, Jeremy Morton, and Command Sergeant Major Matthew Rosetti report to the briefing room at once."

Matthew hurried over to the briefing room and saw his friends arrive with him.
  13. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4

F.E.A.R. Briefing Room

After a nice long shower and changing into some new articles of clothing, Ian heard the loud announcement over the intercom systems. Ian was laying in bed resting from the day's earlier events. His nose was throbbing a bit harder now.

"Ugh! And I just now sat down for a rest. A soldiers life is never done. Guess I'll have plenty of sleep when I'm dead." Ian said sarcastically.

He crawled out of bed and straightened the covers a bit before he began to walk past several officers conversing among one another. Ian opened the door and smelled the fresh air. Or at least he tried to smell the fresh air.

Something told him...it was going to be a little while before he got his senses back. But he continued to walk across the courtyard until he finally breached the doors of the briefing room. He took a stance next to Matthew. He looked over and smiled.

"How's it going?"

14. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    IC: Matthew Rosetti / The Captain
    Briefing Room

Matthew saw Ian stand next to him with his arms crossed, he then asked a question. Matthew nodded and answered gently, "Well, not much. Don't feel bad about what happened back at the Training Room. It wasn't anything personal." Matthew smiled.

Then their conversation was cut short when the guards clacked their boots and yelled, "Captain's arrival! Ten-Hut!" Everyone saluted, the Captain stepped up on the podium and nodded, "At ease." Everyone relaxed and took their seats.

"We have been monitering the satellite imagery lately, and recently we have seen and noticed some heavy activity near the ATC Complex. This is a picture of the ATC Complex a few days ago..." The room dimmed and a bright picture appeared on the wall.

The audience started to chatter to each other in a whispered tone. "Now," The Captain spoke, "it may look like some sort of technology they may be creating. But we are not going to dare bring any friendly units near that area, we can't risk giving away our position." Matthew rubbed his chin and tapped Ian on the arm, "What do you think?" He asked.

"The object seems to be stationary, so we think it may be a building of some sort." The Captain cleared his throat after finishing his sentence. A soldier rose his hand, "Um...sir...that doesn't look like a building. You can tell by the structural built and shadow overcast." The soldier said. Everyone continued to chatter.

"I'm having a feeling it isn't a building." Matthew whispered to Ian. "I'm going to say something." Matthew rose his hand up. The Captain saw him and pointed, "Yes?" Matthew placed his hand down on his lap, "Sir, it would seem awkward for ATC to be building another tower of some sort near one they already built. It's pointless." The Captain sighed and was quiet for a few seconds.

"All right. Anyways. We've been gathering intel of Paxton Fettel's trusted henchman, his real name is: Michael David Hoffman. Otherwise known as Axle." A picture of a strong tall and muscular man in a green tank top and black pants was shown on the screen. His hair was short and cut military style, blonde and shiny like the sun. His eyes twinkled a sky blue, his face clean shaven and stern.

"We know that he is to be going in the City for some secret planning, we need you to monitor his movements and actions. You will use secrecy as possible, and we want him alive for questioning. You will be dressed in civilian clothing, a team of armed soldiers will be dispatched if anything goes wrong. You have an hour to get ready." The Captain said and started to leave.

Matthew scoffed, "Wow. That was fast." Everyone in the room stood up and spoke loudly, Matthew stuck close to Ian.
    TAG: Ian, Kally James*, Jake Hanley*, Jeremy Morton* (*If you guys seem to care at all[face_plain])

15. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4

F.E.A.R. Briefing Room

Ian listened carefully as the Captain briefed the numerous soldiers and officers on the current situation regarding Paxton Fettel. Apparently some sort of strange tower-like structure was being raised near the ATC Complex. Something large and unexplainable.

Ian glanced over at Matthew as he offered his suggestions concerning this phenomenon. Matthew was quite sure that it wasn't a tower but was as baffled as anyone as to what it truely was. He looked up at Matthew, he seemed to be fairing quite nicely after his possession. Ian, however, wasn't. His nose was throbbing with pain and every once in a while would leak a trickle of blood.

"Damn." Ian scoffed as a small droplet of blood dropped to his cupped hand. He expertly wiped it off his hand and continued listening, casually looking over to Matthew every once in a while.

16. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Training Room

"Well, this is it. Ready to save the world again?" Matthew smiled and in a friendly manner patted Ian's leg and stood up. "At least we won't be packing heavy for this mission. I'm gonna change into something less conspicious, see you in a bit." Matthew smiled and walked off.

Minutes later Matthew returned at the brifing room, dressed in the most silly of clothing. A salmon-colored T-shirt that had words on the front saying, "Ladies wanted. Inquire within." His brown wavy hair was tucked inside a red sports cap with the visor in the back. His blue jeans were fit and partially ripped around the knee areas, along with DC shoes. Pretty off for a military man.

Matthew walked towards Ian and grinned, "Well? Whatcha think?" Matthew looked at his chest and arms and then back at Ian. "Hey Sarge. You'll be needing this. Your most trusted weapon." A soldier called him and threw a holstered pistol in the air.

It spun numerous times in the air, which Matthew later snatched from its flight. Another soldier passed by and handed him a black leather jacket. "I'm so in style right now man." Matthew chuckled and tucked the pistol in his pants. "Guys. Your transporation is waiting outside. Armored trucks will bring you at the initiation point. From there you will walk towards your target, try to eavesdrop and when you have the chance or if he's on the move, take him. We want him alive, don't let him escape. That is your first priority." The Captain said.

"Well, here's to nothing." Matthew pulled out a silver flask from his leather jacket and flashed it at Ian. "Cheers. My good luck drink." Matthew was expecting Ian to say that he wasn't a drinker. Matthew was always health conscious, but he is now going to change that.
    TAG: Ian, others
  17. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4

F.E.A.R. Officer's Quarters / Locker Room

Ian was searching through a small dresser packed with numerous articles of clothing. After a few minutes of searching though, Ian found a simple striped blue polo shirt. He closed the drawer and opened the bottom-most drawer to search for a nice pair of pants. After another moment of picking through his clothes, Ian found a rather tight pair of jeans that were modeled to look weather-worn.

"I guess this will do fine. Don't think its too noticable." Ian said with his hand in a questioning manner on his chin.

Ian dismissed any thoughts to change his wardrobe now. He gathered his remaining items and headed to the locker room to change.

After making his way past numerous officers and soldiers in the locker room, Ian finally found a bench were he could lay his things down and change. He lowered his hands to grab the end of his shirt. Ian lifted the shirt over his head and then threw it down onto the bench. After a moment of pure, arrogant self-examination, Ian unbuckled his pants and folded them neatly on the bench next to him.

The locker room was increasingly becoming more crowded, Ian noticed several of the men winking at him as they past into the showers.

"Idiots." He smirked off.

Ian grabbed his shirt and slid it over his head and down his body. The polo was a tight fit and cleanly showed off his impressive attributes. Ian grabbed his pants and, like his shirt, slid into them. Again, a tight fit but he managed to slide them down just a bit to where the tip of the shirt was barely covering the top of his pants.

"There we go. That seems nice." Ian said.

Gathering the used articles of clothing, Ian made his way out of the locker room and outside.

Ian returned to the briefing room before most others. He waited near a wall for a moment until he saw Matthew enter the room. As soon as he was within distance, he was able to read his shirt. Ian laughed silently to himself.

Only Matt...

Ian then listened to the Captain's final orders about transportation and their objectives. Ian nodded and looked to Matthew, he was pulling a flask out of his jacket and began to take a sip. Ian looked around and then back to Matthew.

"Give me some of that, Matt. I'm a little thirsty." Ian held out his hand with a smile on his face.

/>/>/>
  18. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Training Room

Matthew grinned widely when he saw Ian walk back into the briefing room. "Whoa. Look at you, man. Lookin' good." Matthew saw Ian walk closer to him. He took a few more sips of his alcoholic beverage and heard Ian's request. "You a drinker?" Matthew said.

"Hey, Ian. I wouldn't drink that if I were you. Who knows...maybe it's steroids..." Another group of men started to laugh. "Guys, knock it off and get ready. You'll be boarding in a few minutes." The Captain scolded.

Matthew's face was full of disgust, he then glared at them hardly ever blinking. He slowly handed Ian the silver flask and then waited for him to finished. "Good stuff?" Matthew asked.
  19. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4

Briefing Room

Ian took the flask from Matthew and touched the rim to his lips. He ingested the warm liquid and forced his eyes closed. The liquid burned as it traveled down his throat. He let out a deep, rough groan as the alcohol finally reached his stomach.

"Mmmm...that's good stuff." Ian said with a smile as he wiped his mouth with his bare arm.

20. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Briefing Room

"Yes, of course it is." Matthew said and snatched the flask from Ian's hand and smiled. "Hope you shared some for me." Matthew smirked and then lightly shook the case and heard a small amount of liquid slosh around the inside of the flask.

"All right, good enough." Matthew said as he hid the drink inside his leather jacket. Then the Captain called out for everyone to board the transports, "Listen up! You are now going to board your vehicles. Remember, we want Axle alive and in our custody. Make sure he doesn't escape, or take some sort of cyanide pill to kill himself. We need information, now go kick some ass." The Captain grinned and excused everyone.

Matthew nodded and motioned Ian to follow, "This is it. Let's save the world again..." Matthew smiled and lightly patted Ian on the shoulder. Then they both left the briefing room and entered the courtyard. There was a line of black SUVs parked on the side of the road near one of the Academy's exits. "All right, guys. Board the vehicle in an orderly but quick fashion." One of the officers said and opened a door.

As if one cue, all the doors on the perhaps 4 or 5 SUVs opened with the aid of some men who stayed behind. A sea of military men dressed in civilian clothing boarded the vehicles, Matthew took a seat in the first SUV and decided to sit in the back. Ian followed close behind him.

Matthew was surprised on how clean and neat the interior of the vehicle was, and the familar scent of the "new car smell" was relaxing. "Ahh...just the way it should be." Matthew laughed and comfortably leaned back against the soft seat. Then the trucks started their engines when everyone filled the necessary space. It was awefully large but crowded, there was hardly any space in between the next person.

Then the trucks started to exit the Academy, an officer in a checkpoint booth waved them off as the gate opened. Matthew grinned as he looked at the outside environment, it reminded him of his road trip when he was a young boy with his family. How relaxing that was. But now, it was different, he was no longer a young boy, but he was taking some sort of a road trip with his family, his F.E.A.R. family.

Matthew rose his arm up and wrapped it around Ian's shoulder. Who knows, maybe this could be their last time they could see each other again. But one wasn't supposed to think and focus on the 'if' but on the present. That's what matters.
  21. Sabre_11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Sgt. Hanley, outside FEAR

After being late to the Briefing and taking ages to find a suitable outfit, Jake hurried out to the line of black SUVs parked in a line near the entrance. He was wearing a trucker hat, denim jeans, a collared button-up shirt covered by a black jacket and wearing Globe shoes. For finishing touches Jake put a pair of Oakleys sunnies on his trucker hat's peak and jumped into the SUV with Ian and Matthew.

"Sorry I'm late guys." He said, adjusting his holstered pistol out from under him. Looking out the car window Jake reached into his pocket and grabbed out his Ipod. Tucking the headphones under his shirt and into his ears, the Ipod began blaring out AC/DC and Jake sat back, sinking into the comfortable seats.

TAG: Matthew, Ian
  22. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Black Sedan

Ian crawled into the back of the jet-black vehicle with ease. He noticed Matthew was taking a seat in the rear of the car so Ian decided to follow. Ian and Matt hadn't had much time to really get to know each other, so maybe this was a good a chance as any.

As he made his way back to the rear seats, Ian saw that Matthew was already spread out and comfortable. Ian situated himself next to his superior and glanced over to smile. Matthew had laid an arm across Ian's own shoulder. They seemed to look at each other for quite a while until Ian broke the silence with a clumsily asked question.

"You think we'll...uh...uh..find Axle? I mean...capture him?" Ian asked Matthew. His face blushed bright red as he stumbled over his words.

Great! That makes me seem like a capable First Sergeant.

23. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Black SUV

Matthew knew that Ian was going to say something, by the looks of him attempting to find the right words to bring up. But when he heard Ian mention Axle, Matthew had tensed up that he accidently hit Ian's leg with his own.

"Yeah. I think so. He won't be hard to find." Matthew said and gently slapped Ian's knee. The trucks were now heading into the city, skyscrapers everywhere, buildings, pedestrians flooding the sidewalks. It was a busy place at this moment.

"We will arrive at our stop at approximately 5 minutes." The lead driver said. Matthew glaned at Ian and then looked out the window.
  24. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4

Black SUV

Ian's face blushed awkwardly as Matthew slightly slapped his leg. He was nervous for some reason. Maybe he was anxious to find Axle and end this conflict before any more lives were lost? Maybe it was possibly seeing Janus again? Who knows.

"Sounds good..uh..Matthew." Ian said. The nervousness quite evident on his face.

The drive announced that their arrival would be less then five minutes away. Ian sighed out
    and looked up at the ceiling.

25. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Black SUV

Matthew can clearly see Ian's nervousness. He was a bit baffled why, but it's a normal thing. But he could also see that Ian was blushing. "What's wrong, Ian?" Matthew gently patted his cheek.

"Driver, can you hurry?" A soldier next to Ian asked desperately, he casted a disturbed glance at Matthew and Ian.

"Now don't get excited. We'll be there soon enough. Just enjoy the ride." Matthew said to the soldier. Matthew leaned back against the soft seat and adjusted his arm around Ian's shoulder. "So...when we arrive at the starting point, make sure you stick close to me. Make it look like we're a bunch of guys visiting around." Matthew winked and rubbed the back of Ian's head.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.