1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive F.E.A.R (First Encounter Assault Recon) "Is truth scarier than fiction?"

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LORDVIGILANCE, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4
    IC: Ian Richards
    Black SUV

Ian cocked an eyebrow as he began to understand Matthew's plan for all of them. He let out a small laugh and then turned to see Matthew. Ian looked down nervously and smiled back. The driver of the SUV hit several continuous bumps in the road that made Ian scoot closer towards Matthew. However, each time he scooted back farther.

"Sorry. Its the bumps." Ian said sheepishly.

TAG: Matthew

2. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    IC: Matthew Rosetti
    Black SUV

"Jeez, driver. Easy on the bumps, damn it." Matthew cursed and straightened himselfon the seat. "What?" Matthew said in reply to Ian's cocked eyebrow. "If you want the space, just say so. I'm fine with that. I respect it, as much as I respect my superiors." Matthew said and removed his arm around Ian's shoulder and scooted away from Ian and looked out the window.

"ETA: 2 minutes." The lead driver said. "Report in, convoy." The driver said into his radio. "SUV 2 here. 3 check. 4 ok." The other drivers replied. "Well, that makes me feel safe." Matthew said and glanced at the awefully large space between him and Ian.

The soldier next to Ian tried to mock the same way Matthew did to Ian. "So...First Sergeant. What's your opinion on this mission? What do you think?" The soldier asked and tried to scoot closer to Ian. All Matthew could do was scoff and look out the window. Tinted of course.
    TAG: Ian
  3. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4

Black SUV

"Get off me. Unless you wanna walk home." Ian let his anger flash at the young recruit. He didn't mean to get upset. It was just...just...he had upset Matthew. Things hadn't gone like he had wanted them to.

"Hey, Matthew?" Ian placed a hand on his knee, "I...uh..It wasn't like that. Its just I didn't want to...to uh...make you feel awkward, you know?" Ian slightly whispered so that no one else would hear. Matthew's face was almost pressed against the glass.

He was angry.

But there wasn't a need to be angry. He just didn't like making people feel uncomfortable around him. It had been a flaw he carried many of times. And this just happened to be one of them.

He tightened his hold on Matt's knee trying to reach his attention.

4. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    IC: Matthew Rosetti
    Black SUV

Matthew didn't bother to look at Ian, he simply looked at the passing objects out the tinted window. "It happens all the time, Ian..." Matthew said, his voice full of frustration. "See, Ian? Now look what you did." The soldier next to Ian said sarcastically and backed up off him.

Matthew stopped looking out the window and then focused all his attention on the weapon he brought over. He pulled up his shirt and pulled out the pistol that was tucked inside his jeans. He pulled out the magazine out of the weapon and looked to see if it was loaded. He took out the silencer attachment out of his pocket and started to screw it on the tip of the pistol.

In a bored and frustrated manner, he took out each individual bullet and counted. He then slid them back into the magazine and then loaded it into the pistol. Click Clack! The pistol sounded off when Matthew cocked the weapon. Oddly, he playfully pointed the barrel of the pistol at Ian. Matthew smiled nervously as he looked into his partner's eyes.

5. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4

Black SUV

Ian looked away for just a moment. However, when returning his gaze to Matthew, he found himself staring down the barrell of Matthew's pistol. Ian started at it for a moment before returning his gaze to Matthew's eyes.

"What are you doing? You know it wasn't meant to be anything. Its not supposed to be this way you know." Ian said. He was looking deep into his eyes...trying at least to tell him something.

Ian smiled at him and tried to send nothing but good feelings to Matthew Rosetti. Although he knew that it was impossible...it didn't hurt anything to try.

6. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    IC: Matthew Rosetti / John Roswell
    Black SUV

"Just testing your fears. That's all." Matthew said and tucked his weapon away, he didn't want to pay attention to Ian anymore. After that smile, he just didn't want to constantly bother anyone, because that was he was always good at.

"All right. We're here. You know what to do. Spread out and create a perimeter." The lead driver said. Matthew nodded and quickly got out of the car as possible. The hot blazing sun had shone upon everyone, Matthew found himself squinting to look.

He shielded his eyes with his his arm and forgot that he had left his hat in the truck. He got it out and put it on. He glanced at Ian and quickly looked away. "Ian, Jake, Jeremy, Kally, follow me. Once we have sight of the target, block off all points of escape." Matthew said, when he was finished, the men spread out and took their positions.

The sidewalks were constantly filled, everyone were bumping into someone's shoulder. Matthew quickly pulled Ian's polo shirt towards him. "Don't fool around, come on." Matthew shoved Ian into one of the non-populated areas and scolded him. That was when a rather young sounding voice had called out to him.

"Matt? I mean, sir?" Matthew turned around and remembered that one kid who accompanied him in the Water Treatment Assignment. "Oh, you. Great..." Matthew said disatisfied, he looked the boy up and down, dressed nothing more than a regular teenager, then left to walk into the shortcuts to meet their target. But before he did, he said, "Jake, you'll be taking the east alley, I'll give you my signal to move. You go with Jeremy to back you up. Kally, support them. the others will take the north and west. We'll take the south. Clear? Let's go."

Matthew then walked through the alleys, homeless people begged for money and food as they passed by. Street vendors bugged them into buying their products. The team didn't do anything but ignore. "What's wrong with Matt?" John asked Ian. "Oh by the way, Ian. You look nice." John grinned.
    TAG: Ian, Kally, Jake, Jeremy
  7. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4

City Streets

Ian looked distressed when Matthew began to walk away from him. But he was glad that John had come to see him. It had been a while since they had spoken and his heart was put at ease. However, he was distressed that the two people that he held so dear to him were at each other's throats.

"Thank you, John. Your not so bad yourself. But I don't know why Matt is acting like that. He's just...I don't know" Ian winked at him then continued to scout the area. So many people were looking at them, examining every detail.

Ian felt he was being probed from all angles.

"I don't like it here. Its...disturbing." Ian said with a perturbed look.

8. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    City Streets

John only nodded and stayed close to Ian that their shoulders touched; A dark shady figure stepped and blocked both of them. He pulled back his jacket revealing small bags of white substance - Cocaine. "3 bags for 5 bucks. Deal or no deal." The unnatractive poor looking man asked.

John looked at Ian and said, "No. Sorry. Not interested." John walked around the drug dealer and hurried behind Ian. "That was weird..but you were right..this place...weird." Matthew didn't bother to look back, but he managed to keep his distance.

"Shh! There he is! Get close!" Matthew said and pulled Ian and John in front of him. Axle was talking to another man, they were both leaning against a building wall smoking a cigarette. Matthew saw the other teammates arrive, some of them sat down and drank something, others pretended to read newspapers. Hell, even some attempted to move closer.

"We need to move closer to hear what they're talking about." Matthew said and casually moved up. "...AT-HTW...Transport to...east...Weapons...Persuaded..Paxton Fettel has...Janus..plane.." The words were hard to understand and put together. Matthew could feel someone holding his back, when he turned around he saw John right behind him, cowering in fear.

"John, you little idiot. If you can't be courageous, get out of F.E.A.R. Ian, tell your boyfriend to stop acting like a wimp." Matthew scolded and looked at Axle and the man. Though a large crowd had blocked Matthew's view, "Dammit." He sweared. "Now look what you did, punk." Matthew pulled on John's shirt collar. John groaned in dispair and held Matthew's hand to try to stop him.
    TAG: Ian, others
  9. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4

City Streets

Ian was looking intently out until he heard the slight bickering behind him. It was Matthew and John. No surprise there. Ian turned around when Matthew had John by the collar of his shirt.

"Matthew. Its ok. We'll find him again. Trust me. They're not far. Besides, I need to talk to both of you. Now." Ian's voice grew stern and his eyes burned with fire. There was nothing joking or laughable in his voice now.

There was no compassion. Only stern voiced commands. He wasn't playing. No jokes. Things needed to be settled now and then. Only then would we be able to work as a team.

10. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    City Streets

"Now what?" Matthew said stressfully and looked at Ian then back at John. He then let him go and kindly fixed his shirt, patting down the wrinkles. John nodded politely at Ian.

The crowd evened out a little bit, Matthew quickly turned and saw that Axle and the man were still there, but apparently they looked like they were about to leave. They shook hands for a moment and walked away from the wall. But somehow the man urged Axle to stay, according to his hand gestures he wanted to buy some food or snacks for them both.

Axle politely declined, that's when Matthew's teammates began to signal what was the next move. But clearly, the Captain said to hold their positions until so. Matthew looked back and forth, unable to decide. "Ian, can we discuss this later? Not now." Matthew urged.
  11. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
  12. DarthVercetti Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: OK, i decided to give this one last go, just to see if it has changed as promised.
    I will start when i am TAGed.
  13. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    OOC: As you command. :p

IC: Matthew Rosetti / Captain
    City Streets

"You have to move closer, one of you do that." Matthew said into the speakerphone that connected to a small walkie-talkie. The Captain's orders rung in everyone's ear, secretly done by an earpeice. Unrecognizable.

"All units, confirm that you are holding. Do not move in, that is a direct order." The Captain said tensly. Matthew sighed and pressed against his ear, "You hold, he escapes. Move in now." Matthew looked at his team mates, some of them hesitated to move.

Axle decided to stay for a few moments with the man, and they both sat down on a small table and ate a pastry with a drink. Matthew shook his head in complete frustration.
    TAG: Ian, Jeremy, Jake, Kally
  14. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4
    City Streets

Ian looked at Matthew then down to John, "As you wish, sir. But at first convenience." Ian looked at the two for a few more moments then towards the situation regarding Axle. There was a lot of tension in the air.

It was hard to breathe. As if the air was choking Ian and his teammates. Tension was never a good thing. It only distracted. Only caused trouble.

However, when Matthew began to speak tensely into the microphone. There was obviously a hesitation in Matthew's voice. He was unsure of what to do. Ian hadn't been paying that close attention to Axle and wasn't sure of what to do. He trusted Matthew's command...fully.

TAG: Matthew, Kally, Jake, John, Jeremy

15. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    IC: Matthew Rosetti / John Roswell / Axle
    City Streets

"We will be transporting the subject into our prototype All Terrain-Heavily Armored Attack Transport." Axle looked around him to see if anyone was watching, he glanced over his shoulder. Matthew continued to lean against the wall, putting a hand to Ian's side to take him out of sight.

"This chip...this contains important information." Axle secretly handed the man a small device, sliding the chip on the table, the man took it and hid it away in his suit.

"We have to move in now." Matthew ordered as he looked at both Ian and John. "Are you sure that's a good idea? Captain said we should -" John said as he was rudely cut off by Matthew, "I just ordered a command, it was not a suggestion. Now do it." Matthew pulled John's arm and shoved him in front. John tried to shake off Matthew's grip, but whenever he tried to Matthew would only get more angrier. "Let me go!" John yelled out. "Stop whining." Matthew continued to hold onto John.

"We have also been..." The man rose a hand slowly up to stop Axle from speaking. "Don't talk anymore. Watchers..." Axle and the man looked around once again, they met eyes with Matthew first. "Oh...shoot." Matthew whispered, shifting his eyes away.

"Not a safe place. You know what to do." The man said and slowly pushed his chair back and stood up. Axle did the same. They shook hands formally and seperated. Matthew quickly looked at Ian, "God, they're seperating. Follow me, now!" Matthew yelled, the other team mates unholstered their guns and tried to hide in the sea of people.

Matthew quickly followed Axle, he had a clear sight of him. Axle turned around, holding an Uzi in his hand. He fired rapid-fire shots towards Matthew, fortunately no innocent bystanders were hit. But everyone panicked and screamed, running around, hiding their faces in their arms.

Matthew quickly pushed Ian and John down against the ground, Axle continued to fire blindly, hitting a few bystanders in the process. Matthew used his body as a human shield to protect Ian and John from any stray fire. Broken shattered glass and brick crumbled on the floor. Matthew buried his head in Ian's chest as the gunfire continued.

"Jake, Jeremy, everyone! Take the opposite side. Cut him off from there!" Matthew said into the mini-mic. Matthew quickly got up, his shirt and jeans slightly stained with dirt and dust. He pulled out his silenced pistol and chased after Axle. People blocked his view, some even bumped into him.

"Ian! John! Hurry up! We're losing him!" Matthew yelled out. Matthew continued to give chase, weaving through crowds and dodging obstacles. John and Ian caught up behind Matthew, they started to enter a long dark alley that seemed like there was no other way out. Axle performed a side kick and jumped on a dumpster, he flew up grabbing hold of a ladder that led up to an abandoned looking building.

Axle's informant passed through another route, Jeremy and Jake giving hot pursuit. Matthew tried to copy the same trick Axle had done, but he managed to hold onto Axle's foot. They both grunted, Axle attempting to kick Matthew away. As Axle reached the top of the ladder, he pulled it up, giving Matthew no chance to go after him. Axle laughed and gave them the finger. Matthew cursed. Axle traveled around the metal cat walks linking to the interior of the building.

"Follow me. There's another route!" Matthew pointed to a closed door. He tried the handle. Locked! He fired silenced rounds at the handle, which caused it to shatter. Matthew rammed the door down with his shoulder, causing him to fall on the ground.
    TAG: Ian, Others
  16. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4

City Streets

As if seeing life through slow-motion, Ian saw the guns being unholstered by the enemies. Ian's eyes widened as his own hands reached for his own concealed pistol. However, he was torn to the ground by Matthew's hands and forced to eat city street as his face impacted hard.

"Damn." Ian laughed out. The fall hadn't hurt it was just the sudden drop that had startled him.

Matthew was shielding both Ian and John as bullets flew past their heads. Ian could hear the impacts of the small metal projectiles. Some hit nearby windows others his the brick walls of many of the buildings. However, several pedestrians were caught in the cross-fire and gunned down mercilessly. Their bodies collapsed without feeling.

Blood spattered. The streets began to flow red.

But soon things began to heat up. A chase was on. Matthew was running away from the team. His orders echoed down a dark alley that he disapeared into.

"Come on, John." Ian said as he took off after Matt and Axle. He could hear the fast footsteps of John and himself. The alley was wet and steamy, smelling of mildew and refuse. Ian and John however, after a moment of catching up, were at Matthew's side.

Matthew crashed through the door. Dust flew in the air and wood particles snapped as the door...and Matthew...tumbled to the floor.

"Jeez. That was intense." Ian said as he rushed to pick up Matthew. He grabbed his forearm and turned him over. He placed a hand on his stomach, "Hey? You ok?"

TAG: Matthew, John

17. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    IC: Matthew Rosetti / John Roswell / Axle / Janus Hallucination
    Abandoned Building

Matthew was turned over, he found himself looking up at Ian, with John at his side. He grabbed Ian's hand and pulled himself up. Matthew smiled, "Thanks." He then forgot about the whole chase, he quickly placed a hand to Ian's rear and pushed him, just for encouragement.

John rosed an eyebrow and followed. Matthew ran and took the lead, he looked back and stuck close to his two partners. He held his pistol tight and quietly walked through the dirty abandoned hallways and rooms. Appears that this place was an office building. They continued to walk through the dim rooms, wallpaper was ripped apart, showing the insulation and skeleton metal supports through the walls. The ceiling covers were broken apart.

Matthew then saw a row of cubicles down the room. That creeped him out a bit. Matthew looked back and placed one hand on Ian's chest and the other holding his pistol at John. "Stay here. I'll scout ahead. Keep your eyes open." Matthew winked, an eerie shadow covering half his face.

Matthew carefully walked in the row, afraid if something was going to pop out of the cubicles on either side. Although, nothing happened...well not yet anyways. Matthew had reached the end of the row of cucbles. He looked over to his left and saw nothing but a deep darker hallway.

Suddenly he felt a chill sneak up his back. Was it a draft from somewhere? Matthew noticed a slow moving fog drift into the room, creeping through the floor. Matthew was in so much fear he couldn't even turn back and shout for help. He was frozen stiff. The fog had reached his legs and suddenly wrapped around his body.

Matthew dropped his weapon, it was like the world was slowing down. That everything was in slow motion, except for him and this fog. The weapon clanked on the ground, echoing throughout the building. Matthew gripped his neck, the fog inhabiting his body. Matthew remembered this moment before, Janus was attempting to take control.

Matthew's back continued to face Ian and John, who were already pondering what was happening. Matthew ,or whatever seemed to be controling him, remained still. His body quivered and shook without any control, a dark aura formed around his body.

Then Matthew started to mumble something, but it didn't sound like he was talking. Sounded like Nick. "You were wrong...Everyone was wrong. You are a mistake. This world is a mistake." John looked at Ian and gently tapped him on the shoulder. "Umm...Ian...what's happening?" John found himself holding Ian's hand.
  18. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4

Abandoned Building

Ian was startled when Matthew began to mumble incoherently. Ian stepped back a little ways to give him some room but after a moment of consideration he moved forward. However, Ian began to feel a small trembling hand grab his own.

Ian felt unsure of what was happening. Should he let go? Should he keep holding? He wasn't sure. But after a moment he shook the hand off of him.

"John? I know your scared but you have to stop. Okay? I don't want to sound mean. You understand. Right?" Ian wrapped an arm around him and squeezed his tight.

"But I don't know what's happening. Matthew? Are you ok? Matthew!" Ian yelled over the slight mumbling echoing through the abandoned room.

19. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    IC: Matthew Rosetti / John Roswell / Janus Hallucination
    Abandoned Building

John looked up at Ian and smartly obeyed. He let go of Ian's hand and instead slid it down his pants pocket. But he was really scared, but he had to listen to his superior.

"Yes...I understand." John said in a depressed sad tone. When Ian wrapped his arm around John, he felt more safer and everything. But somehow something inside him was telling him to move away from Ian. He was disgusted from the way Ian said to him.

John shrugged Ian's arm off and walked towards Matthew, who simply stood still and slumped over. John looked back at Ian, his face full of sadness. He felt like he was ostracized by the one and only person who cares about him.

He was now just inches away from Matthew. "Um...sir? Sir?" John tapped Matthew's back. He reacted by picking up his pistol from the ground. Suddenly he turned around and snatched John and took him hostage. "Stay back! I swear I'll kill him!" Matthew threatened, gripping John close with one arm. He pointed his pistol at Ian, John tried to free himself from Matthew's grip but he was too strong...strong in an odd way.

"Ian! Help!" John yelled. "Shut up!" Matthew took a heavy hit to John's side. John's eyes started to water. Matthew only smiled.
  20. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4

Abandoned Building

When John began to shrug off his hug, Ian didn't understand why. He was confused. John was like a brother to him. Someone that he cared about too much about. Someone that he loved like family. That was all. He wasn't trying to be mean, it just wasn't...wasn't professional.

Great! Now I got another person mad at me! Could this day get any better? I mean really. Come on! Hit me with all you got.

When John looked back with tear eyes Ian nearly fell over from the guilt. He wanted now to go over and hold him tight. He understood that John was scared and terrified. He was only sixteen. Is that right? Sixteen. That was too young for fighting. He should be at the mall with friends. Enjoying time with a girlfriend. But no. He was here. Fighting. Killing.

Ian started to walk towards Matthew however, he slowly picked up his fallen pistol and snapped around to take John hostage.

"John! No!" Ian yelled out immediately. His heart had stopped. He hoped to God that nothing happened to him. He couldn't bear to loose another family memeber.

Ian calmed himself. He didn't want to do anything stupid. One false move and Matthew could blow John's head completely off, "Matthew...or should I say, Janus? I thought you had your fun last time you possessed my dear friend here? I mean...you made me bleed. Isn't that enough? Please. Just let John go. He doesn't deserve any of this. He's my brother now. Both of these men are. They're my family. I love them. I still love Nick too."

Ian looked to the ground and shuffled his feet. He felt open. Like a wounded animal showing its stomach to an alpha-male. He felt embarrassed.

"Please, Janus. Please." Ian begged. He looked into John's tear-stricken eyes, "Please, John. Don't cry. I won't let him hurt you. Matthew? If you can hear me...I won't let him hurt you either. I promise. I love you both to much."

Ian started to shed a tear.

TAG: Matthew, John, Janus

21. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    IC: Matthew Rosetti (Possessed by Janus) / John Roswell
    Abandoned Building

The possessed form of Matthew listened and glared at Ian, who apprently walked closer but kept a considerable distance. John could only look as his close friend and brother pleaded to end this conflict.

Matthew then pointed the pistol at Ian, "Is that the same love you showed me? I'm your real brother. We were born and living in the same blood. And you replace me with these two guys?" Matthew sighed, although Janus was taking control, he used Matthew's voice instead.

"What's wrong with having too much fun?" The possessed form of Matthew began to smile. "He deserves to die, you all deserve to die." John struggled to break free but Matthew was too strong, plus he didn't want to tempt him into pulling the trigger.

"Brother?" Matthew had asked. "These two men are your brother? What have they done to you that can make you think they're your brothers? Look at you and me, Ian. We're blood brothers, born from the same family. I'm Nick, I'm always your brother. I'm always watching you. You took our future away, Ian. We both could have been ruling over those who deserve to be ruled, the real way brotherhood should be. But instead, you wanted to be enemies. To join the losing side. I gave you a chance, my brother, but you declined and threw that opportunity back at my face." Matthew began to walk closer to Ian, with John still tight in his grip.

"Don't worry, Ian. I trust you. I always have. I love you too." John said, nearly smiling. Matthew scoffed and teasingly ran his hand through John's hair. "Aww...look at this...isn't this a romantic moment for you guys to be loving each other? Spare me the drama..." Matthew then pointed his pistol at Ian. "Look what you have done to me, Ian. You've turned me into this monster, you could have prevented this. It's all your fault. All I have to do right now is pull the trigger, ending your boyfriend John's pitiful life with a quick and painful death. Wouldn't you like that, John?" Matthew asked.

"Kiss my ass." John replied with a smart-alec remark. Matthew sighed in dispair. "If I'm that much of a burden to you, Ian, you should have said so. You should be thankful for all the things I have done for you in the past...this...what I'm doing now...I'm doing this for you. I'm a generous man. I just want to see you smile, loving me for my actions. But apprently these two men are one of the only people you love. Your small band of Operatives is no match against us. You'll be surprised on how much we progressed as you people have been kissing and making up. You'll see, Ian. And you'll regret it."

Matthew let go of John and pushed him to Ian. John stumbled forward and found himself hugging Ian. He quickly squeezed Ian's chest and was bursting in tears. Janus had then left Matthew's body, who in result collapsed on the ground in a heap. John turned around and called out, "Matthew!" He ran up to Matthew's unconscious body and turned him over so he was facing up. "Ian. Do something! We can't lose him!" John said.
  22. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Abandoned Building

Ian could only stand in shock after Janus had released Matthew from his deadly grip. Matthew was collapsed on the floor with John at his side. His words were ringing through Ian's mind like a freight-train blowing past.

I'm doing this for you. I'm a generous man. I just want to see you smile, loving me for my actions.

Ian was disgusted. Janus was clearly not seeing anything anymore. His thoughts were becoming increasingly erratic. His mind was slowly being eaten away by the being that was using his body as a host.

Perhaps Nick was deep within Janus? Maybe? Probably. But Nick would have had the will power to resist. Ian took a few more moments to ponder on these thoughts until he finally glanced down to John and Matthew. John was pressed up against Matthew with a vengeance.

"Move away from him, John. Let me handle this." Ian said slowly while giving the young man a warm and loving glance.

Ian walked slowly to Matthew's side and kneeled down all the way to his ear, "Wake up, Matthew. Wake up now. Its ok. I'm here. John's here. We're not leaving you. Never." Ian whispered into his superior's ear.

He was hoping the words rang hard in his mind...waking him from his induced slumber.

23. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Abandoned Building

Matthew eyes blinked open, his body still trembled. "Wha-What happened? No! Axle!" Matthew yelled out loud and held Ian's arm, his touch was filled with warmth, but Matthew's body was freezing cold.

"We have to capture him!" Matthew said out again, trying to get up, but his back ached tremendously. "I heard those words you said, Ian. I guess I thought wrong about you. You are different about the others." Matthew smiled, patting Ian's leg. He then looked at John, "And you little man, sorry about the arguement earlier. I hope you can forgive me for that." Matthew grinned, and opened his arms out for both of their embrace.

"All units! All units! Report on the situation! Has the target been captured?" The Captain asked on the speakerphone, everyone could hear. After their little moment, Matthew stared wide-eyed at Ian and John. "Uh-oh. Captain is not gonna like this."
  24. LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Abandoned Building

Ian scooted back as Matthew began to wake. His eyes began to flutter open and he shot up with a vengenace as he remembered the mission. Ian looked towards John then back to Matthew.

"Its ok, Matt. I can understand why you thought that. I was acting stupid. But now-" Ian's sentimental outburst was interupted by the always faithful voice of the Captain, "Yeah. Somebody is gonna be mad." Ian laughed.

However, Matt still had his arms open wide. Ian came closer to Matt and hugged tight. Tighter than any hug in the past. He thought that he would loose the two most important people in his life just a few moments ago.

I won't let that happen. Not now. Not ever.

Ian began to shed tears in Matthew's embrace. They were soft tears of gratitude. To any part of Janus that still considered Ian family. He began to laugh a little.

"What are you waiting for John?" Ian waved the young man closer.

TAG: Matthew, John

25. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Abandoned Building

Matthew laid a hand on Ian's shoulder and lightly squeezed it, "No, John. You are not stupid. No one is. You did the right thing." Matthew smiled, after hearing Ian's comment on the Captain.

When Ian embraced Matthew with a hug, he wrapped his arms around him and cherished this moment. "Hey." Matthew began to laugh. "Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine." Matthew rubbed Ian's back and closed his eyes. Matthew could feel Ian's heartbeat, fast and quick.

When they let go, John smiled weakly. Ian had encouraged him to do the same thing, "Nothing. I'm not waiting." John grinned and wrapped both arms around Ian and Matthew. Compared to the superiors, John was smaller and more less built. "I love you guys so much." John said quietly and thought of happy things.

"Um...sir. Axle. The informant. They're both gone!" A soldier said in the radio. "What?!" The Captain didn't sound pleased. "Who gave you the order to move?! I ordered you to hold your positions!" The Captain yelled. "Sergeant Rosetti, sir. He thought it was wise -" The Captain cut him off, "He is as clumsy as he is stupid. He'll hear my disappoint me in person. Bring him to me at once." The Captain ordered.

Matthew's face was then filled with sadness and dispair. He was in trouble now. It was his fault for Axle and the informant's escape. "I'm sorry, guys." Matthew said and stood up. Matthew picked up his pistol and tucked it in his pants. "Let's go back home." Matthew brought a hand to Ian's side, just at waist level, and pulled him close, he did the same with John.

Once they left the abandoned building, they were greeted with a horde of news reporters and authorities. F.E.A.R. Officials took Matthew and his friends in. They boarded a large black bus with F.E.A.R labeled on the side in big white bold letters, then there was a logo of a bird holding a shield. Two rifles had bordered the side.

Matthew boarded the bus and took a seat at the nearest empty seat. He sighed and plopped down on the large chair. He spread out his legs wide and cocked his head to the side, he rubbed his forehead and prayed all trouble will come at an end.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.