Abq F1 US Grand Prix this weekend!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Commander_Clem, Jun 29, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    GEt ready this weekend! Not to Dog on Nascar, but I'd rather listern to classy Europeans then a bunch of "Well, You arta" Southerners. THere is a US driver back in F1, Scott Speed....but he has no chance of winning. Well, go get all caught up now..

www.formula1.com
  2. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, also check out Speed channel (CH 607 if you have Direct TV), they will have coverage for it.
  3. obi-chris-kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    F1 is the best form of racing in the world! Most advanced cars, best drivers, best tracks, except for the US Grand Prix. They really needy to use Road America, or Long Beach. The indy track just dosen't have much going for it.
  4. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    The Indy track sucks....I've heard rumors of Las Vegas next year??
  5. obi-chris-kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    A Las Vegas street course would be sweet. The only problem there would be the heat on the cars. They could always run it later in the year.
  6. bobasparxx Jedi Knight

star 3
    Anyone watch that Nextel/Pepsi Daytona race yesterday? One of the drivers was drinking a Coke during his interview. He said something like "I know this race is sponsored by Pepsi, but Im drinking Coke because it tastes better. I don't care what the sponsors will say, I like drinking Coke".

Damn, that was funny!
  7. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    Man, I'm late on this....7 time World CHampion Michale Schumacher won the US Grand Prix....on to the French GP next in 2 weeks. Woo Hoo!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby