main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Fabric Shopping....

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by varza, Aug 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Okay starting a thread so we can coordinate the days if we choose to go fabric shoppping together and so on...

We have discussed going this coming Saturday the 30th of August... anyone want to join and what time will be good.

I get off of work at 4pm and can make it town around 4:45 but you guys can start and i can join you during... let me know...

2. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Where will it be held? I mean, where do we meet up at?

3. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    Okay well it is suppose to be this coming Saturday and I would say Hancocks on San Mateo just waiting to hear from Brother Halo about what time is good forhim...

4. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Hey, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on my family this weekend. I will let you know as soon as I find out... but both Hancocks and WalMart sound good to me.

5. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    sounds good to me... no pressure if this weekend doesn't end up being good we will always have other weekends...

6. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    okay i won't be able to go shopping tomorrow or anything for a few different reasons (like gas and a bad back)

anyways we always plan for another time... I am always in town on most sundays and most wednesdays. so whenever is fine...

7. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Probably just as well. I'm going to be doing some landscaping during the day and probably won't feel up to anything but a shower and vegging out afterwards. Moving 8 yards of dirt won't be fun... but let's still plan on doing this sometime soon. :)

8. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    okay sounds good to me...

just let me know when and we can plan it the next workshop is on the 14th so we have a few more weeks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.