FACEBOOK! Should I start a group there for us?

Discussion in 'Seattle, WA' started by JediFarfy, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediFarfy Force Ghost

star 4
    I want us all to have a central place to meet, and our sad website is, well, sad, and still in progress. So for now, I'd like to start a Facebook group. Thoughts?

If I get no response I'm going to do it anyways, btw. :p We have a Myspace, but they won't switch from Yvette to me, so boo to them.

JF
  2. JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus

star 6
    Besides, myspace isn't nearly as cool as facebook. I love the idea. :)
  3. JediFarfy Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok, it's been a week and no one objected, so when I get home from work tonight I'll make the page. If you are not a memeber of facebook, that's fine. I think you can view the page anyways. Once we get this up I'll feel better about not having a real website. :D

JF
  4. JediFarfy Force Ghost

star 4
    SEATTLE STAR WARS FAN FORCE FACEBOOK PAGE

Ok, I totally intended to do it early, and got distracted. I'm hoping this will get us together, along with another idea mentioned by Det to use Ventrilo. It would require everyone to have a mic though (I just got one built into my new headphones).

Anywho, I'm hoping we can meet soon. I'm still having knee problems but am getting better and can get to public transportation mostly now. [face_dancing]

Anyone have suggestions or questions, post them here or PM me or post on Facebook. I'll see them whichever. :)

JF
  5. JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus

star 6
    Joined! It can at least be a way for me to keep in contact for now. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.