main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Faces in the Passageway (a strange Vader/Ami fic) Still in Progress, Believe it or Not;-)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Meredith_B_Mallory, Oct 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLady27

DarkLady27 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 26, 2000
    :_| ! I missed that post! How could I??? :_| FANTASTIC POST!! There, I'm better :D

Oh, and happy 50th post! :D

2. DarkLady27

Jul 26, 2000
    UP!! This deserves to be UPdated :p :D Please some soon :D

3. Meredith_B_Mallory

Meredith_B_Mallory Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 6, 2001
    DarkLady27- Wow, fifty posts... :D I hold you all will stick around for the next fifty!

Ashamaphone- <giggles> Someone out to but a sign around Vader's neck, "Beware of Mr. Big and Bad". I'm sure that would *really* amuse him.... ;)

Sadly, I do not have more of this story. <dodges rotten fruit> I know I'm lazy... However! I do have more of [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=4294862]From Where Ever I Am To You[/link] has been updated, if you'd care to wander over there...

See you in a bit!
    ~Meredith

4. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    Meredith!

W
    e

n
    e
    e
    d

a

p
    o
    s
    t
    !
    !
    !

5. Ashamaphone

Ashamaphone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    I

a
    g
    r
    e
    e
    !
    !
    !

:p

6. Meredith_B_Mallory

Oct 6, 2001
    [rushes in to the thread, breathless and pursued by Darths RL and Internet connection]

I am not-- as you might suspect-- dead! [dodges Darth RL] My internet connection went down over the weekend, and then my computer decided to commit suicide. [face_shocked]

Well, it's back up and running (to an extent), but I'm stuck on my hubbies computer do to internet troubles. [throws cow at Darth Internet Connection] And that is why I don't have a new post for Faces. :D

Really.

However, I do have a short story up called [link="http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=4407391&start=4700599"]En Route[/link] posted. If you're bored, maybe you could take a look.

Ahem... Anyway, thank you so much DarkLady27, DF and Ashamaphone (can I call you Asahi? [face_smile] ) for upping the post! [sniffs] I promise I'll have more soon. Thanks for putting up with me, too!

Ne, Darth Fruitcake, your Ladyship, if a lucky someone hasn't already grabbed the position yet, I've always wanted to be a Sith Apprentice. ;)

the recently AWOL,
    Meredith

7. Lil_Jedi

Lil_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2001
    I just found this story and it's [changes to Tony the Tiger's voice] Greaaaaat! [changes back to normal voice]. I can't wait for more :)

8. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    My ladyship? That's original ;)

Okay, now I'm completely confused. Who wants to be my apprentice, Meredith or DL27???

*hides*

9. Meredith_B_Mallory

Oct 6, 2001
    I want to be your apprentice!

[face_devil]

~Meredith

10. DarkLady27

Jul 26, 2000
    :p :p :p :p lol Mallory . Still waiting for that post :D When you can ;) UP!

11. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    Just what I needed! I love this! Post more soon, I'm hooked!

12. Ashamaphone

Jan 27, 2001
    *yawn* I'm sleepy and want a post!

... must ..saty.. awake...maybe a ...post ...will...

*snore*

:D

Please feel free to call me whatever u like. :p

13. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
  14. Lil_Jedi

Jul 11, 2001
    upppppp!
    uuppppp!!
    uuupppp!!!
    uuuuppp!!!!
    uuuuupp!!!!!
    uuuuuup!!!!!!

15. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    MEREDITH! Where are you?! :mad:

16. Meredith_B_Mallory

Oct 6, 2001
    [hunts around]

Ummm... I think... [shuffles] Ah! Here I am! [hold self up for inspection]

Seriously, I'm sorry a thousand times hat I haven't updated recently. Darth RL has some type of grudge against me, I think. Hopefully I'll have a post ready by next weekend. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

~Meredith

Ps. StarBlazer, Ashamaphone, Lil_Jedi, DF, DL27-- thank you so much for uping! [tosses chocolate Qui-Gons to everyone]

17. Lilu

Lilu Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2000
    Hey, I want one of those too....
    You have to give me something to comfort me after taking a beating from DRL. - And since it isn't some more story.....

:_|

18. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    MMMM..... chocolate.

My apprentice, your first lesson: Do not make your master and her fellow readers wait ;)

19. Lil_Jedi

Jul 11, 2001
    *munches on chocolate.* up again this story goes!

20. DarkLady27

Jul 26, 2000
    Upping :D Yummy chocolate :D :D [face_love] .

Hope you get back to writing soon 'cause we need a post. No post leads to restless readers :p :D ;)

J/K :p

21. Ashamaphone

Jan 27, 2001
    Meredith!! We...are...starving.......! We need one of your glorious updates!

*hopeful*

22. Meredith_B_Mallory

Oct 6, 2001
    *sighs, looks at her hands*

Write, damn you!

[face_blush] Ah... do excuse me. ;) I promise, promise I'm working on an update!

I need to update "From Where Ever...", too. And I need to finish this Padme torture short fic. And will someone tell Vader that I am not writing him a post-fall pre-lava pit fic with Padme? Thank you. ;)

Seriously... *hugs Ash, DL27 and LilJedi to bits* Thanks for uping this!

*hands Lilu a chocolate Qui Gon* I didn't mean to forget about you...

And, Master Fruitcake-- if you haven't disowned me already-- I shall try to follow your sithly example as much as possible. ;)

Guess what? I have ANOTHER long fic started, and I might post it. Will some one PLEASE knock some sense into me?

The ever wayward,
    Meredith

23. DarkLady27

Jul 26, 2000
    YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!! *throws Timbits* :D :D :D Good to see you! *hugs back* Update when you can ;) It's just good to see you here ;D

24. Lilu

Lilu Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2000
    Sits down and takes a small bite of Qui-Gon. Patience was never one of my vertues, but with the help of a chokolade Jedi I'm willing to give it a try.
    But please, don't try me too hard Meredith. I'm not sure what would happen if you do.... ;)

25. Jedi Skysong

Jedi Skysong Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 1999
    AUUUUUGH!

This is good. Better than good. This ROCKS!

The Japanese-style names make me think of anime...mmm, Amidala (Yalith) would look good as a CLAMP character. And Ani too. Heh.

Hope to see more soon. You write well, you caught my attention and left me wailing over a very good cliffhanger. AAAAAUGH!

And can anybody email me the links to those Padme/Vader fics I'm apparently missing out on? HELP! Need the fix...don't know how I'm gonna survive until Ep II and Two Towers get shown. Email is at dragonskysong@yahoo.com.

PLEEEEAAAASE?

And if you're archiving this story somewhere, lemme know too so I can read it all over again...(Internet time here is soooo expensive)

MTFBWY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.