Faces in the Passageway (a strange Vader/Ami fic) Still in Progress, Believe it or Not;-)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Meredith_B_Mallory, Oct 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLady27 Jedi Master

star 4
    :_| ! I missed that post! How could I??? :_| FANTASTIC POST!! There, I'm better :D

Oh, and happy 50th post! :D
  2. DarkLady27 Jedi Master

star 4
    UP!! This deserves to be UPdated :p :D Please some soon :D
  3. Meredith_B_Mallory Jedi Knight

star 2
    DarkLady27- Wow, fifty posts... :D I hold you all will stick around for the next fifty!

Ashamaphone- <giggles> Someone out to but a sign around Vader's neck, "Beware of Mr. Big and Bad". I'm sure that would *really* amuse him.... ;)

Sadly, I do not have more of this story. <dodges rotten fruit> I know I'm lazy... However! I do have more of From Where Ever I Am To You has been updated, if you'd care to wander over there...

See you in a bit!
    ~Meredith
  4. Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Master

star 4
    Meredith!

W
    e

n
    e
    e
    d

a

p
    o
    s
    t
    !
    !
    !
  5. Ashamaphone Jedi Master

star 4
  6. Meredith_B_Mallory Jedi Knight

star 2
    [rushes in to the thread, breathless and pursued by Darths RL and Internet connection]

I am not-- as you might suspect-- dead! [dodges Darth RL] My internet connection went down over the weekend, and then my computer decided to commit suicide. [face_shocked]

Well, it's back up and running (to an extent), but I'm stuck on my hubbies computer do to internet troubles. [throws cow at Darth Internet Connection] And that is why I don't have a new post for Faces. :D

Really.

However, I do have a short story up called En Route posted. If you're bored, maybe you could take a look.

Ahem... Anyway, thank you so much DarkLady27, DF and Ashamaphone (can I call you Asahi? [face_smile] ) for upping the post! [sniffs] I promise I'll have more soon. Thanks for putting up with me, too!

Ne, Darth Fruitcake, your Ladyship, if a lucky someone hasn't already grabbed the position yet, I've always wanted to be a Sith Apprentice. ;)

the recently AWOL,
    Meredith
  7. Lil_Jedi Jedi Master

star 1
    I just found this story and it's [changes to Tony the Tiger's voice] Greaaaaat! [changes back to normal voice]. I can't wait for more :)
  8. Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Master

star 4
    My ladyship? That's original ;)

Okay, now I'm completely confused. Who wants to be my apprentice, Meredith or DL27???

*hides*
  9. Meredith_B_Mallory Jedi Knight

star 2
    I want to be your apprentice!

[face_devil]

~Meredith
  10. DarkLady27 Jedi Master

star 4
    :p :p :p :p lol Mallory . Still waiting for that post :D When you can ;) UP!
  11. StarBlazer Jedi Master

star 4
    Just what I needed! I love this! Post more soon, I'm hooked!
  12. Ashamaphone Jedi Master

star 4
    *yawn* I'm sleepy and want a post!

... must ..saty.. awake...maybe a ...post ...will...

*snore*

:D

Please feel free to call me whatever u like. :p
  13. StarBlazer Jedi Master

star 4
  14. Lil_Jedi Jedi Master

star 1
    upppppp!
    uuppppp!!
    uuupppp!!!
    uuuuppp!!!!
    uuuuupp!!!!!
    uuuuuup!!!!!!
  15. Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Master

star 4
  16. Meredith_B_Mallory Jedi Knight

star 2
    [hunts around]

Ummm... I think... [shuffles] Ah! Here I am! [hold self up for inspection]

Seriously, I'm sorry a thousand times hat I haven't updated recently. Darth RL has some type of grudge against me, I think. Hopefully I'll have a post ready by next weekend. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

~Meredith

Ps. StarBlazer, Ashamaphone, Lil_Jedi, DF, DL27-- thank you so much for uping! [tosses chocolate Qui-Gons to everyone]
  17. Lilu Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, I want one of those too....
    You have to give me something to comfort me after taking a beating from DRL. - And since it isn't some more story.....

:_|
  18. Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Master

star 4
    MMMM..... chocolate.

My apprentice, your first lesson: Do not make your master and her fellow readers wait ;)
  19. Lil_Jedi Jedi Master

star 1
    *munches on chocolate.* up again this story goes!
  20. DarkLady27 Jedi Master

star 4
    Upping :D Yummy chocolate :D :D [face_love] .

Hope you get back to writing soon 'cause we need a post. No post leads to restless readers :p :D ;)

J/K :p
  21. Ashamaphone Jedi Master

star 4
    Meredith!! We...are...starving.......! We need one of your glorious updates!

*hopeful*
  22. Meredith_B_Mallory Jedi Knight

star 2
    *sighs, looks at her hands*

Write, damn you!

[face_blush] Ah... do excuse me. ;) I promise, promise I'm working on an update!

I need to update "From Where Ever...", too. And I need to finish this Padme torture short fic. And will someone tell Vader that I am not writing him a post-fall pre-lava pit fic with Padme? Thank you. ;)

Seriously... *hugs Ash, DL27 and LilJedi to bits* Thanks for uping this!

*hands Lilu a chocolate Qui Gon* I didn't mean to forget about you...

And, Master Fruitcake-- if you haven't disowned me already-- I shall try to follow your sithly example as much as possible. ;)

Guess what? I have ANOTHER long fic started, and I might post it. Will some one PLEASE knock some sense into me?

The ever wayward,
    Meredith
  23. DarkLady27 Jedi Master

star 4
    YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!! *throws Timbits* :D :D :D Good to see you! *hugs back* Update when you can ;) It's just good to see you here ;D
  24. Lilu Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sits down and takes a small bite of Qui-Gon. Patience was never one of my vertues, but with the help of a chokolade Jedi I'm willing to give it a try.
    But please, don't try me too hard Meredith. I'm not sure what would happen if you do.... ;)
  25. Jedi Skysong Jedi Master

star 1
    AUUUUUGH!

This is good. Better than good. This ROCKS!

The Japanese-style names make me think of anime...mmm, Amidala (Yalith) would look good as a CLAMP character. And Ani too. Heh.

Hope to see more soon. You write well, you caught my attention and left me wailing over a very good cliffhanger. AAAAAUGH!

And can anybody email me the links to those Padme/Vader fics I'm apparently missing out on? HELP! Need the fix...don't know how I'm gonna survive until Ep II and Two Towers get shown. Email is at dragonskysong@yahoo.com.

PLEEEEAAAASE?

And if you're archiving this story somewhere, lemme know too so I can read it all over again...(Internet time here is soooo expensive)

MTFBWY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.