main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Facial spraying

Discussion in 'Community' started by Only-One Cannoli, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    Yeah, you can drive to those things, but I'm just saying other places don't have that array of options. Granted, there is also that I think of all the theaters I go to in LA, the only ones that I have to pay parking for is the Hollywood Blvd theaters. I'm not saying there's a movie theater district, but that things show in the LA area that don't show just about anywhere else.

2. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    It would only work if you projectile vomited suddenly, or controlled the heaving enough to produce a simulated projectile vomit.

3. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Yeah I definitely like getting limited engagements of films as well as screenings of classics. Although the Alamo Drafthouse is the best theatre I've been to and I really wish we'd get one of those in LA. I think my appreciation for LA's movie theatre options is reduced just slightly now that we have the Alamo in KC, which is awesome. Not to mention the AMCs in KC are $5 on weekdays and get a lot of limited run films as well since it's AMC's headquarters and they like to make a good impression. Mostly now I just wish LA would get an Alamo.

EDIT: I don't know, harps. The buses I was on in Europe, I didn't exactly projectile vomit but it was pretty prolific nonetheless. And now that I think about it, one of the times I wasn't even on a bus, I was on a plane, which has barely any noticeable movement. I don't understand what's wrong with my inner ear.

4. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I'm saying that you could only use vomiting as a method of self defense if it shot out suddenly. Heaving would destroy the element of surprise, and your attacker would move out of the way.

5. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Oh, but it usually goes on for quite some time.

6. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I just got a mental image of you chasing a rapist down the street with a continuous stream of vomit shooting out your mouth, and it was ****ing funny. :p

7. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Sir...ughhhhhh, Sir....ughhhhh, please stop, sir, I need to wipe something on yo.....ugggh

harpuah likes this.
  8. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    I'm just saying, sometimes you gotta be like Jackie Chan and fight creatively.

Do you think "I have hepatitis" is a good deterrent?

9. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Change it to herpes, and maybe.

10. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I call that a lucky dip.

harpuah likes this.
  11. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    Dude, you can't just call it the ghetto! I mean say hood or south central or where all those black people live or something!

12. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Ghettouttahere!

harpuah likes this.
  13. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I'd like to chime in with this opinion: vomit is never, never funny or something that ought to be seen anywhere.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  14. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Emperor_Billy_Bob Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 9, 2000
    Why not just go all in and say AIDS?

Darth_Invidious likes this.
  15. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    You have to admit... if you saw Rachel chasing a thug down the street with a stream of vomit shooting out her face, you'd chuckle.

16. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Well I was just saying something that was truthful. That way if they get liver failure in 20 years, they really only have their own rapist ways to blame.

Uh, since when is this about race Prenn? Hollywood is mostly white people. Skanky crazy white people.

17. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    I'd lol

EDIT: sorry Rachel I was just joking. Trying to be clever or something. :(

18. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    This is why we could never hang out. Between regular nausea and insane motion sickness, I've vomited just about everywhere and on a lot of people. I will puke on you one day, Tunick.

PRENNTACULAR likes this.
  19. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    There better be sangria involved

20. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Wait so does this mean you're puking on the LA buses? Well shoot, then you should really practice the projectile.

21. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000

No, no... I would have to look away after about 3 seconds. Nobody likes vomit (unless you're a sexual freak), but it's something I've got a particular disdain for. If I see someone vomiting in a movie or television show, I always look away. Also, I've developed such a hatred of it that I haven't puked, no matter how drunk or sick I've got, since 2009.

22. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    There is going to be so much sangria everywhere.

edit: lol SJ I take motion sickness meds whenever I have to get in a car or bus. The trains for some reason don't bother very much.

PRENNTACULAR likes this.
  23. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    You'll never hangout, but will puke on him? Shock vomit it is, then.

harpuah likes this.
  24. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    I like how this thread has gone from pepper spray to projectile vomit and it's still on topic

25. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I have never had any motion sickness problems, thankfully. :p In fact, I always get a thrill when I take the subway, since it goes faster than the buses.