main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Factions...

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Jedi of Mandalore, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi of Mandalore

Jedi of Mandalore Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 22, 2015
    I'm new here and I love it so far. I'm sure this topic has been discussed before but why is the ranking system solely based on the Jedi? I understand the obvious point that this is the "Jedi Council Forums", however wouldn't adding a faction choice add an extra layer of depth to the forum? Personally, I would stick to Jedi but there are obviously some huge Sith fans or better yet fans of multiple other factions or "classes" if you will (ie Star Wars MMO classes).

Ultimately, it's a forum for Star Wars fans to gather. Just some food for thought :).

2. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    We can't actually divvy up rankings like that, so it's basically one cute theme ranking or another.

If it makes you feel better, at 5000 points you get a Dune reference. :p

Jedi of Mandalore likes this.
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

When someone gets 5000 posts they should really reconsider their priorities. :p

BultarSwan likes this.
  4. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    The titles are based on trophy points, not posts. 5,000 posts is nothing. At 5,000 points, though, one should indeed reconsider their priorities. However, you currently only have 722 points, and even Ramza only has 867 (a user's points are visible on their profile card that pops up when you click their avatar). So 5,000 is a long way off. :p

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Damn I know that to. I feel so stupid now...[face_blush]

The point is I don't think its even possible to get 5000 points even if you get every single trophy!

Get to work mods.:p

6. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008

Anyway, I'm locking this as asked and answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.