main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FADNA-Fans Against Dead Nom Anor's-Alive and Kickin'

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by chiss_man, Jul 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Well now who knew I'd ever start this? Anyway, this stems from a throwaway line I posted in The Unifying Force discussion thread back in 2003 about how we never saw Nom's body. I began an underground movement called FADNA, but I never expected it to last. I was proven wrong and I am pleased to see that some are still wise enough to realize Nom is alive. Soon, everyone will know that Nom is alive, and we will be looked on as prophets... ;)

2. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Nom Anor is definitely alive. Shimrra's citadel would have to have had more than one "escape pod", and Nommy would have never let the Solos take it if it was the only one. He's shrewd, and knew that there would be a back up escape for Onimi ;)

3. peregrine

peregrine Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Time to change the signature :D

4. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Yeah, he's alive. You know it. He's probably relishing in his infedil ways to. :p

5. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    Well of course he's alive. Nom anor is way too cool and has gotten out of waaaaay too many slippery situations to die like that. Either he fled the citidel and is hiding out somewhere in the lower levels like he did as Yu'shaa or there was another escape pod. He's short by Yuuzhan Vong standards, about 5' 10", so he could probably pass as a human quite easily with the right makeup.

6. JediAtticusFinch

JediAtticusFinch Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2004
    This is a FAD.

Sorry, I'll leave.

*exit*

7. chiss_man

Jul 1, 2002
    He's definetly hiding in the lower levels of Coruscant. I think it'd be great if during Denning's post-NJO series someone runs into him down there.

8. Rex-Wiggins

Rex-Wiggins Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2004
    Yup! he's alive!

Not that i like the NJO or anything, but you just know by his character! :p

Evil.

9. alpha_red

alpha_red Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 24, 2003
    You didn't make up the line. That was me.

10. chiss_man

Jul 1, 2002
    November 14, 2003 from the Official Unifying Force Discussion Thread:

chiss_man
    Date Posted: 11/14/03 2:42pm Subject: RE: The Official THE UNIFYING FORCE Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)
    Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce the founding of the FADNA! Fans Against Dead Nom Anor's! Nom will return! And get with Tahiri! You'll all see!
    -----signature-----

Huzzah!

If you don't believe me you can go check, and if you have an earlier reference I'll gladly give you the credit. :)

11. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    and get with Tahiri!

as in romance????? ech, of all the weird pairings I've heard of,that has got 2 b the worst!!!! [face_vomits]

12. chiss_man

Jul 1, 2002
    LOL, that was me copying the FADA at that time. He's not going to get with Tahiri...probably. ;)

13. peregrine

peregrine Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    That's right, because he and Danni Quee are fated to be together. After being rejected by Jacen and years of studying the Yuuzhan Vong, Danni will be able to see the inner beauty that lies behind the plaeryin bol.

14. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Strangely, I could see that. Nom Anor and Danni, together at last... freaky, but probable.

15. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    If the average YV lifespan (X) is three times the average human lifespan, 80, X is 240 years. I have Nom Anor's activities acounted for for 110 years. so, in human equivlents, he is.... 110 divided by three.... 36.2 years, rounded up. Okay. Nom Anor and Danni... I could deal with that. It's like interspecies Obidala.

My trekkie math teacher would be proud of that equation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.