main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Failure- a Leia vignette

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sunshine, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    I know I promised to read this a long time ago, but I'm glad I finally have.

That was fantastic, Sunshine, absolutely fantastic! :D

Starting with Leia sad, self-condemnation that she could never do anything fast enough, well enough, to keep others from dying, or disappearing from her life like her mother and Han.

That young Leia scene was intense! I just couldn't pull my eyes away from the screen, I had to know what happened next, what would that black monster would say. I really like the part when the monster tells her that she doesn't know what it's like to be scared. Very chilling, and very much like something a young Anakin Skywalker would tell her.

Anyway, well done. :)

You must, must, do more. At least something from her point of view after Return of the Jedi when she's not so miserable, and where she has figured out who that monster really was.

EDIT: Hey! Welcome to page two! :D ;)

2. ivylore

ivylore Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2000
    Have I truly never commented in here after all this time??? (knocks self)

Agrees with KnightAnder. :)

And I love the appearance of the monster- that's so chilling and creepy and absolutely riveting.

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2003
    Darth_Leia_6669: I had a lot of fun writing the Darth Vader scene- I guess because since my 'voice' was that of a little girl, it was easier to work quickly and without the stress of sentence structure and whatnot. I had a great time writing that.

Gabri_Jade: *hugglism* Thanks for reading, Gabri. I'm so glad you liked it!

Knight-Ander: Oh, KA! You reviewed, you darling thing you! Writing with Vader as the black monster was great, and I'm glad it had the impact I intended. As for a sequel... well, you never know ;)

ivylore: Hey Ivy, thanks for commenting! I get the glowy, beaming thrill whenever I see a review... thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.