~Faith Burning~ (UPDATED 03/23/03)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Frazzled_Pip, Oct 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frazzled_Pip Jedi Knight

star 1
    J Hmm. Duh. ;) :)

bobill I'm glad you are enjoying it. You'll just have to wait. :)
  2. Frazzled_Pip Jedi Knight

star 1
    .:CHAPTER FOUR:.
    (same time)

Lilanniah Harenae entered the enormous building. She had been directed here by a gut instinct to come. But as she entered, she was stopped by what seemed to be a Jedi. He was very tall and his cloak was black, instead of brown.

?You are Harenae, are you not?? the Jedi asked.

Lilanniah nodded her head slowly. She realized this man was a Dark Jedi.

?Do you know who or what I am??

?You are a Dark Jedi, but I do not know who you are,? Harenae replied.

?Precisely, I have an offer for you, Jedi Harenae,? the Dark Jedi said.

?Let?s get one thing straight here,? Lilanniah replied, fiercely. She pointed a finger at the Dark Jedi?s face. ?I am not a Jedi.?

The Dark Jedi chuckled, good naturedly. ?You are fiercer than I was told.? He held out a hand. ?I am Dark Jedi Krelin Pawach.?

Lilanniah smiled. ?That?s more like it. I don?t like people knowing my name, while holding back theirs.?

?Walk with me.?

?Did you direct me here?? Lilanniah asked.

?Yes, it was for your own good. I made you fool your uncle and then I made you come here, young one,? Krelin Pawach replied.

Lilanniah shook her head. ?All you Jedi are the same.?

?That is where you are wrong,? Krelin replied and sat the girl down at a nearby seat.

?Where are we?? Lilanniah asked. She looked around the great room. Dignitaries were prepping reports and whatnot.

?We are in a Senatorial meeting,? Krelin said. ?I brought you here so we could talk like normal people. No one will notice we are Jedi, if you remove your cloak.?

?But I am wearing nothing but my old Padawan clothing,? Lilanniah objected.

?Shhh,? Krelin said and removed Lilanniah?s cloak, revealing a beautifully designed dress.

?How did?? Lilanniah asked.

?I am a Dark Jedi, am I not?? Krelin said, it was a rhetorical question. Harenae nodded.

The gown was lavender in color and had beadwork all over it, accentuating her chest and waistline. It made her look more like an adult, instead of a runt of a child. Her hair was long and curly once again. And Lilanniah?s makeup looked like she was a ruler of a great world.

Harenae smiled to herself. It had been years since she was dressed so nice.

?What is this deal that you have for me?? Lilanniah asked.

?Not yet. Do you see that man there?? Krelin Pawach asked.

He pointed to a handsome young man, who was probably in his early 20?s. He was helping a Senator with his work and he was carrying a gun with him and was dressed all in black. Lilanniah giggled, he was so handsome. She had never seen him before, but she instantly fell in love with his good humor and looks. He had brown hair and hazel eyes.

?Who is he?? gasped Lilanniah.

?His name is Phalen Peregryne. He works as an aid for the Senator of Yavin IV,? Dark Jedi Pawach said.

?What importance does he play in the deal??
    ?I want you to assassinate that Senator he is currently working for,? whispered Pawach.

Harenae yelled, ?That?s!? And then she realized it would not be wise to yell it, since she was automatically shushed by others in the building. ?Preposterous.?

?Precisely.?

?But why? What has he done?? Harenae asked.

?It?s a test and the Senator dislikes Dark Jedis. He?s recently made it known that he does,? the Dark Jedi replied.

Harenae shook his head. ?I have no scuff with him.?

?Oh, but my darling, you will soon have a scuff with him. He has been warned about you and that you are not exactly a Jedi anymore,? Pawach said.

?Who told him?? Lilanniah Harenae asked.

?Well, an hour ago a man name Fetrin Harenae, I do believe you know him, told him to be on the lookout for a renegade Jedi. And about twenty minutes before you entered, I had a contact inform him that you were here. He instantly disliked you and wants you found. In fact, his guards are looking for you. It?s a good thing you don?t have short, red hair. Now, isn?t it?? Dark Jedi Pawach replied.

?You..."Harenae glared at Pawach and cussed. "I should kill you with my lightsabre where you sit.?

?That wouldn?t be a good
  3. bobilll Jedi Master

star 4
    noooo, don't go, lily, don't listen to the Dark Jedi!

so she has a crush on the Jedi? hmm, this could get interesting!

great post!
  4. Frazzled_Pip Jedi Knight

star 1
    Phalen is not a Jedi. :) He's just an aid.
  5. Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Master

star 4
    NO NO KILL PHALEN... NO KILL SENATOR!!! ok just got a tad excited there
  6. Phalen__Peregryne Jedi Padawan

I'd rather not die, thank you...

Wait, I'm handsome?!

*flashes grin*
  7. Frazzled_Pip Jedi Knight

star 1
    .:CHAPTER FOUR:.
    (continued - the end of chapter 4)

Lilanniah Harenae agreed with Krelin Pawach to kill the Senator. It was the only way, she did not wish for the young assistant to the Senator to die. As Lilanniah readied herself in a beautiful gown she purchased, well stole since she had no money, she realized the dress was identical to the one she had worn earlier. the illusion dress. Lilanniah sighed and as tears poured from her eyes, Pawach entered the room.

?Are you almost ready??

?Why can you not kill him?? Lilanniah asked as she whipped a tear from her eyes.

?Because I want the blood on your hands,? the Dark Jedi replied and grinned evily.

And then he left.

Harenae thought about it for a moment. If she were to kill Pawach and rescue Phalen Peregryne, wouldn?t it go much better? So what if the Senator hated her. If she could convince Pereygryne that she was not who the Senator thought she was, and then it would be all right, correct? She sighed and slumped to the floor. With her head in her hands she cried and thought it through.

She would do what was right, and get rid of evil in the same sense.

Harenae protected her thoughts from the Dark Jedi; she refused to allow him to look and see. She would not allow him to use her again, or treat her as a toy.

?Just remember,? Krelin said the Lilanniah. ?If you kill me, the Dark Jedis will come after you and kill you in your sleep, slut.?

That did it. No one called Lily a slut, for she was not. Lilanniah threw Krelin against a wall with her mind, something that most Jedis could not do. Krelin gasped for air. Several of his ribs broke on impact. Lilanniah removed her lightsabre and cut Krelin in half and then discreatly placed the saber back in its sheath.

Lilanniah cursed in absolute anger and frustration.

Anger burned in Lilanniah Harenae?s mind and soul. She took the rest of her things in a bundle and left the man in two pieces on the hallway?s floor. And then she went to find Phalen before it was too late?
  8. Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Master

star 4
    YOU GO GIRL!!! wait... i'm cheering for murder here... oh well the jerk deserved it... [face_devil]

can't wait for more
  9. Frazzled_Pip Jedi Knight

star 1
    Here is a picture of the dress Lilanniah wore earlier:

Edit: no longer available.

I am working on a picture of her in regular clothing. But that's to come soon. :)
  10. Frazzled_Pip Jedi Knight

star 1
    .:CHAPTER FIVE:.

Lilanniah Harenae ran out of the building as fast as she could and shoved past people in the streets. ?Excuse me!? she shouted every time she knocked someone down. She had to get to the Senate meeting as fast as possible.

When she got to the building she checked to see if there was anyone around. It was guarded, but the guards did not notice her because she sneaked in the building quickly. Harenae ran through the halls checking to see where Phalen Peregryne stayed. She came to a room that was labeled, ?PEREGRYNE, SENATE ASSISTANT.? Lilanniah checked to see if the door was locked, it was not. She barged in and saw that the front room was empty.

Lilanniah looked around for Phalen and came upon the bedroom, where he was changing into another black outfit. Lilanniah hid behind the door just as Phalen noticed a swish of purple and red.

?Hello?? Phalen asked. ?Is anyone there??

Peregryne walked out of his room, now with his shirt on. He looked behind the door and saw Lilanniah. She looked frightened and she was gasping for air.

?Who are you?? Phalen asked.

Lilanniah shook her head. ?We must go quickly. Your life and your Senator?s are in danger.?

Phalen shook his head in disbelief. ?Can I believe my eyes? A beautiful maiden has entered unlawfully into my room to tell me that my life is in danger??

Lilanniah nodded and bit her lip. He was so handsome, she fumbled for words. ?Dark .. Jedis ? They?re coming.?

?How do you know this?? Peregryne asked.

?I just killed the one after you and your Senator. But more will come. They want your Senator dead because he opposes the Dark Jedis.?

Phalen scratched his head, confused. ?What?s wrong with him not liking Dark Jedis??

Lilanniah approached Phalen quickly and put her fingers to his lips. ?H?sh? They might hear you.?

Phalen removed her hand, but did not let go of it. ?Either you are crazy and need professional help or what you say is true and I must leave somehow. But how shall I leave??

Lilanniah gulped in air and whispered. ?You must leave with me or you will not escape.?

Phalen asked, ?Are you a Jedi??

?I was trained as such, but I have left the order to be who I want to be,? Harenae replied.

Phalen Peregryne nodded. ?Do I have time to take anything with me??

?No, you can come back for your things when it is safe. I do not believe they will hunt you down. But if they do not kill the Senator they will.?

?You?re not planning on taking him, are you?? Phalen asked as he reached for his gun.

Lilanniah stopped him and gently kissed him on the lips. Phalen kissed her back and then pulled away. ?I don?t know how. He won?t believe me.?

?Why do you say that??

Harenae was becoming impatient as she answered. ?The Dark Jedis told him I was bad and I am to be killed on sight.?

That was when Phalen backed away. ?You?re?you?re Harenae??

?I?m not what they said I am. I?m practically harmless,? Lilanniah said, as she inched away from the man she loved.

Phalen stopped in his tracks as he heard a noise. ?Someone is coming, we must go.?

Lilanniah went to the window and broke the glass. ?This way.?

Phalen nodded and jumped out first and then helped Lilanniah out...
  11. Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Master

star 4
    wow! awesome stuff :)... can't wait to see what else is coming!
  12. Xekral Jedi Knight

Some of us Dark Jedi peeps aren't that bad... *grins evilly and tickles the author mercilessly*

Excellent writing, girl! *UP's and high 6's* ;)

I wonder.. does the Jedi-trained girl have an available, old-enough sister? [face_mischief]
  13. bobilll Jedi Master

star 4
    yay! go lily! i knew you could not kill phalen!

what do you say to that, jedi order? (although she technically did give into her anger)
  14. Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Master

star 4
    Xek~ oy indeed... are you that desperate that you are going after fan fiction characters or even wondering about other fan fiction characters that haven't even been mentioned yet? lol
  15. Phalen__Peregryne Jedi Padawan

Nah, he's just jealous and so looking for other options... ;)
  16. Frazzled_Pip Jedi Knight

star 1
    Xekral :p She's a minor, *hits you on the head.* If Lily is the oldest and she's only 18, think about it, dearest. *hits you on the head again*

bobill of course! :)

J and Phalen *lol* He's very desperate. Heh heh heh. :p@Xekral

Xekral you know I luvya man. NOT IN THE WAY YOU WISH! ;):p
  17. Frazzled_Pip Jedi Knight

star 1
    .:CHAPTER FIVE:.
    (continued)

?We must hurry!? Lilanniah said, running with Phalen.

?You must not be what the Senator was told,? Phalen said.

?Why have you finally figured that out??

?The Senator was told my life was in danger.?

The two got to the forest and fell to the grass to rest. Lilanniah groaned in pain.

?What is it?? Phalen asked, looking her over.

?I think I twisted my ankle from all the running I?ve done,? Lily groaned and gripped her ankle.

Peregryne looked her leg over and touched her ankle. Lily bit her lip in pain and nodded every time Phalen touched a bad spot.

?It?s pretty bruised up; you must have ran into something.?

?I tripped over the Dark Jedi.?

Phalen looked at the young lady confused. He scratched at his head and gave her a smile. Lilanniah held back a loud giggle.

?Can you rough it??

Lilanniah Harenae nodded. Peregryne helped her up. The two were so close as Lilanniah tried to stand on her foot, she fell into Peregryne?s arms as she bit her lip in pain. She tried not to yelp.

?H?sh?? Phalen said and moved the red locks from her eyes. ?When we get to some where?s safe, we can have a doctor look at it.?

Phalen cupped Lilanniah?s chin in his hands and kissed her lips. Lily giggled and Phalen gave her an amused look and kissed her again. Lilanniah returned the kiss on his lips and then on his cheek. She rubbed her cheek against his and fell into his arms in embrace.

It would be only twenty minutes until they found a safe house to get Lilanniah?s ankle fixed up. And only another few seconds for the both of them to realize how much they loved each other so quickly?

18. Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Master

star 4
    AWWWWW

lovins how sweet [face_love]

love the mush... keep up the good writing... can't wait to see what's next :)
  19. Frazzled_Pip Jedi Knight

star 1
    .:CHAPTER SIX:.
    (part one)

At a Jedi Council meeting, the Jedis were all around in a circle discussing recent events among the Jedis and the Dark Jedis.

?I want that girl found!? Fetrin Harenae yelled.

?She is none of our concern now,? Jashin replied, with her soft alien tones.

?Jedi Lilanniah Harenae has made her decision,? another said.

?Word is that the Senator of Yavin IV died because she could not stop the Dark Jedis soon enough. The assistant of the Senator disappeared along with Harenae,? another said, without raising their voice.

?She did not stop it, you mean,? Fetrin corrected the Jedi.

?It does not matter,? the one retorted, still without raising his voice.

?Kenobi, what do you think?? Fetrin asked.

Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi thought about it all for a moment. ?She has not followed the Dark Jedis. She had a choice, but she did not. She could have killed the Senator, but did not. Had she gone after the Senator she may not be alive?Or worse.?

?What?s worse than that?? the alien female asked.

?She could have killed the Dark Jedis in her attempt of saving the Senator. Now she is hunted by the Dark Jedis.?

?Hunted by the Dark Jedis, she is not,? Yoda spoke up.

?No?? Obi-Wan asked, adjusting his seating position to look at the short alien.

?The one who seeked her is no longer,? the alien female spoke, cutting off Yoda.

Yoda nodded in agreement.

?We still need to go after her!? Fetrin yelled.

?Jedi Master Fetrin Harenae, do you need to step out for air?? asked the female alien.

Fetrin held back the glare and quieted himself.

20. Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Master

star 4
    and the plot thickens...

MORE MORE!!!
  21. Frazzled_Pip Jedi Knight

star 1
    J Heh, *slaps hands to type* Dang! Not today...
  22. bobilll Jedi Master

star 4
    argh, what is up with that evil fetrin? doesn't he have ANY faith in his own niece?

hmm, phalen and lily, two jedi (although technically lily isn't a jedi) in love! what could this lead too? i wonder how many midichlorians thier kids will have!
  23. Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Master

star 4
    actually Phalen isn't a Jedi... he's a Senatorial aid... not a Jedi... at all

i know this cause he's also a character in my story
  24. Frazzled_Pip Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah...he's not a Jedi...
  25. Frazzled_Pip Jedi Knight

star 1
    .:CHAPTER SIX:.
    (continued, part two)

?Lilanniah, where are you?? Phalen Peregryne looked around the bar. He had lost her when she decided to make herself unseen incase there was trouble brewing.

Phalen sat down and sighed. It was the second time she had done that in one day. All of a sudden Lilanniah appeared and sat next to him. Mos Eisley?s bar seemed like a safe place for now. Yavin IV was probably crawling with Jedis. Phalen didn?t even want to be near the place until everything died down again.

?There you are,? Peregryne said and smiled, showing his white teeth.

Lilanniah giggled and poked him. He immediately jumped, because he was so ticklish. He shook his head. She was always poking him. But he would always return it or be the one to start the poking and the tickling.

?I don?t see any Jedis. I think things have died down,? Lilanniah said.

Phalen nodded. ?Maybe.?

Harenae rolled her eyes and nudged him again. ?I should see my parents. But I bet their home is crawling with Jedis.?

?How long has it been since you?ve seen them??

Lilanniah thought. It had been too long. ?Three years?it?s been three years since I?ve seen my family. I?ve been in training in those three years.?

?And you left?? asked Phalen. ?Why did you??

?I didn?t belong there,? Lily replied. ?I was looked by everyone like I was scary.?

Phalen laughed. ?Scary? You? Only what you did to that Dark Jedi!?

Lilanniah sighed, ?My uncle hates me. He won?t even look into my eyes, he?s so afraid of me.?

?That?s not right,? Phalen said, shaking his head in disbelief.

?He?s angry with me for leaving. He thinks I would better serve the Jedi as a Jedi. Not as a civilian.?

?You just want to be a civilian??

?I don?t want to be a Jedi, that?s for sure. Dark or not.?

Phalen nodded and ordered another drink. It was not right for someone?s own kin to not treat them like kin. He didn?t pretend to understand the Jedi. He didn?t dislike them, but he wasn?t friends with any of them. They could have stopped the Senator?s death, but they didn?t. And Lilanniah could have used more friends while training to become a Jedi. But she didn?t get that.

Now Phalen was here at a bar with her, talking about the past when they should be discussing other things. Like when to go back to Yavin IV or what this relationship was to the both of them. The romance on Yavin IV hadn?t continued. They went on like it had not happened, and treated each other as best friends. Phalen hadn?t kissed her since then, but he had hugged her and talked with her. And Lilanniah had hugged him back, there had been plenty of talking on both sides, she had even stroked at his hair when he was asleep on the flight over to this part of the galaxy.

?We should leave,? Lily said, paying the bartender.

?Now?? Phalen asked.

Harenae nodded and wiped something from her eyes. It was moisture, most likely a tear. She pulled away from Phalen when he reached for her hand. And the two bounded for the ship to head back to Yavin IV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.