main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~Faith Burning~ (UPDATED 03/23/03)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Frazzled_Pip, Oct 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phalen__Peregryne

Phalen__Peregryne Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2002
    Oooh... luvin... me get luvins...

2. Frazzled_Pip

Frazzled_Pip Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
    Phalen lol! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

3. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    ooooh, the excitment builds! So the Jedi are involved now? Hmmm, could this provoke our young Lily to do something bad? I hope not!

4. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    well, I actually got around to catching up with T_J's story.
    There will be more of this and when she heads off of Yavin IV, I'll head into my own direction as well.

[b].:CHAPTER NINE:.[/b]
    (part two)

?The Seperatists, that?s their name?? Lilanniah asked her husband while playing with the baby.

?That?s what they are called,? Phalen answered and took Animakayla from her. ?Hi baby,? he cooed and held her close to him.

When the Jedis came Phalen handed Ana to his wife and he answered the door. Introductions happened and the group sat down to discuss things. Lilanniah was waiting in the discussion room holding Ana and forcing a smile. She hadn?t seen a Jedi for two years.

The one who was called Jyana Tinu Jade stared at Lily and Ana. She seemed to think Lily looked cold. Lily could sense it from the burnette haired woman.

[i]I?m not who you think.[/i] Jyana told the woman mentally.

[i]You?re not?[/i]

[i]I?m not like the others.[/i]

Tinu Jade smiled, peace warmed her face. Lily felt better to clear the air, she didn't want to mistake who people were.

Lilanniah looked at each person in the room. She remembered Obi Wan Kenobi from her Jedi days long ago. The last time she had seen him, he was teaching an unruly boy who was very arrogant. Lilanniah had sensed anger in him, and something one would not sense from a Jedi. It was that cold look. The one Fetrin had given her, it was how she looked at the young Jedi, at the time, who was named Anakin Skywalker. He had something evil in him. Lilanniah decided she would speak with Master/General Kenobi about the boy very discreetly.

?Obi Wan,? Lilannaih stopped the man, who was much taller than her.

He looked at her and hesitated. She was considered a traitor by most Jedis and her name wasn?t even spoken anymore in the Jedi Council.

?Yes, Mrs. Peregryne,? Obi Wan Kenobi stuttered, not saying her name.

?Lily, is fine. It?s the boy, the one you were teaching last time I was with the Jedis. I wanted to speak to you of him,? Lilanniah replied.

?What about him?? Kenobi asked. If anyone could sense it, it was Lilanniah.

?How is he? He seemed very frustrated and unruly when I spoke to him,? Lily asked.

Kenobi thought about it before responding, ?His teaching is almost finished. He?s accelerated much like you in the training.?

Lily slowly nodded. ?I am concern for him. I realize he is not a boy anymore, but he has the same?[i]air[/i] about him as the Council said I had.?

?[i]Air?[/i]? Kenobi asked. He wanted air, he didn?t know Harenae knew of their talks.

?My?Master Harenae felt it around me. I think the Council should be concerned.?

?Master Harenae is dead.?

?[i]Whaa?[/i]? Lily stuttered.

Kenobi held back his anger and frustration. This woman was too much, she knew too much. ?He knew too much and some Dark Jedis chased him down.?

Lilanniah only nodded, slightly.

?Are you going to say he had it coming for him?? Kenobi asked.

Lilanniah held back anger. She would not be angry around a Jedi, they only wanted her to give up and possibly come back. She sensed it.

?No, but he was warned and if the Dark Jedis sought him out, then he must have done something that pissed them off,? Lilanniah said, almost too softly.

Lily brushed some red locks away from her face and stared at Kenobi?s beautiful eyes. She understood why Jade was so timid around him. He had that air to him.

?What did he know??

?I don?t know,? Lily said. ?Maybe they were frustrated with him.?

Kenobi looked petrified. He started to walk away but Lilanniah stopped him with her small hand.

?Be wary around young Skywalker,? she replied. ?I am not the evil force, but he could be.?

?Skywalker isn?t evil, he?s not what you could have become.?

?Not now, anyways. But if he is not counseled correctly-?

?He?s been counseled correctly, it is you who has not been,? Kenobi walked off.

?Do not say I did not warn you, General!? Lilanniah yelled after him.

Phalen Peregryne entered the room and walked over to his wife and took A

5. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    interesting... so lily sensed evil in anakin just like luke sensed good in vader :p

great post and good writing of me girlie ;)

can't wait to see more (like when you attempt the battle of Yavin VI if you intend to)

6. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    Hey, does anyone know why the banner is changed? It's nice, but what's the occacion? The mods had too much time on thier hands?

Anyway, back to the post, I LOVE how you twisted Lily to be the controled Jedi and see the darkness in Anakin! I wonder why the Dark Jedi killed Fetrin.

7. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    episode two on dvd in less than a week... i believe ;)

8. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    c'mon peoples!

should I blow stuff up??
    It seems Phalen wants to BSU, maybe we should make every crowd happy? What do ya'll say? Eh? Huh? TELL ME! :)

9. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    *limps to pc* Yes, I still hurt. I'm posting some BSU, because Phalen wants war. You'll notice this is my rendition of J's war piece with Phalen. You be the judge...

[b].:CHAPTER NINE:.[/b]
    (part three)

?I can?t wait until this is over, Ana,? Lilanniah told her daughter as she sat in the middle of the floor playing with her.

The little girl responded with a simple nod of her head. She knew what her mother meant, at 15 months a child knows what is going on. Anamikayla stood up and ran into her mother?s arms. Her little red curls bobbed and she giggled as she reached her mother?s arms.

?I love you, baby,? Lily said as she felt the Force. It was time, the Jedis were at the door ready to go fight.
    -------------------

Lilanniah climbed into her fighter and switched it on. She had not flown one of these in years and she was a little rusty at it. Lily made sure everything was in working condition before flying off with the rest of them.

Before they had left, Phalen and her argued about her coming along. Phalen believed Lilanniah should stay with their baby. Wokki, a Jedi Ewok said he would watch the bundle of joy and then Phalen argued about her being his daughter as well. Lilanniah ended the argument by asking if he had given birth to the child. Phalen immediately gave up.

Obi Wan?s voice was heard first, "Jedi leader, General Kenobi in. Report."

"Jedi 2, Goddess in. Standing by," Jyana responded.

"Jedi 3, Pixxie in. Standing by," reported Lily.

"Keep your eyes peeled for things unknown. This space has much in common with the Sith," Obi Wan reminded the two women.

A retort came from Jyana almost after Obi Wan warned them, "Your eyes can deceive you, General. Don't trust them."

Lilanniah could hear a sigh from the older man. She grasped her mouth not to laugh at the sound of a Jedi sighing.

The group spotted the Seperatists when they cleared the gas giant. They were careful to not fly near the giant because of it?s powerful gravitational pull.

There were series of the Red leader and those under his command speaking back and forth, making sure they would blast these Seperatists out of the sky.

"General, pull back to Red flight, as we planned,? Phalen reminded the General.

"I copy you Red Leader, pulling back now."

Phalen noticed they were closer to Yavin than he wanted them to be. The gravity of the planet could crush their ships if they got too close to the planet. One small mistake, and they could have casualties at the beginning of the fight and the casualties would not be of the enemy.

"Red flight, initiate tactical formation sigma seven."

?Aye-aye!? came the response.

Lilanniah watched as the enemy chased Phalen down. She maneuvered to help fight off the enemy ships. She fired multiple times and watched the enemy fighters drop like bombs from the sky. They exploded in Yavin VI?s atmosphere and from space one could see them burn on the ground like a wildfire. She threw her hands up in the air to cheer silently.

"How did you pull half of the Droid fighters?!" Phalen snapped as another two fighter locked onto his tail.

"Luck," Lilanniah responded as she chased one of the fighters that had just locked onto Phalen.

Just when Lilanniah thought the battle was almost over she heard a blood curdling scream from someone on the team. Her eye grew to the size of saucers.

Several fighters locked onto her tail. Lilanniah cussed over the comm, someone said something about ladies shouldn?t curse. It wasn?t Phalen who had said it this time. The voice was female. ?Get off my tail, you? And then the insults came pouring in.

?Off my tail or burn!? Lilanniah zipped her fighter around and fired at the enemy, directly at their front. The fighters dropped and spinned out of control. Lily laughed. ?Take that!?

Lilanniah had been sidetracked with the last enemy ships and caught the tail end of Phalen?s orders. ??we?ll hold off the Droids as long as we can. May the force be with you.?

Lilanniah nodded and helped hold off the Droids. The last message

10. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    nice some up :p good work girlie... can't wait to see more ;)

11. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    DVD? Cool. I thought it was Thanksgiving.

Anyway, Frazzled, are you and Tinuviel working together on this? It's REALLY similer to Tinuviel's Shadow Thickening!

Not trying to accuse you of anything, I like it that way! I can relate to the charectors better!

I love how you had that crack about Phalen giving birth! It was great!

12. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    of course it's similar to my story... cause right now she's working on the part where our stories collide, and after my story leaves Yavin IV, her story will go off on it's own path

13. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    My story is a background story of Tiniuvel's story. :) That's why there's a Lilanniah Harenae in her story as well. Our character's lives collided and I posted how Lily saw what had happened. :) Now, they are heading in their own directions. :)

14. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    Oh, that's cool! Hehe, different charactors from different stories interacting! Good idea!

15. Jaden_Koral

Jaden_Koral Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2002
    Hmmmm...that scene looked familier...*EG* Great writing, Pip!

16. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    despite my current location, I have thought up things...

[b].:CHAPTER TEN:.[/b]
    (part one)

Lilanniah tore off her black outfit she had worn to help fight. She slipped into the shower and let the water drop on her skin. She could feel the warmth working into the tender muscles in her body.

Lily rinsed her hair out and heard her husband murmur to their daughter, placing her in her crib. Lilanniah smiled, she was so happy to have such a wonderful immediate family. Her husband was so loving and faithful to her and her daughter was so sweet and adorable. Lilanniah was once so innocent and darling. But that fairytale ended abruptly, ruining her childhood. She would not allow it to ruin her daughter's childhood as well.

"Lily?" Phalen called out into the bathroom.

"Shower," Lilanniah answered.

Phalen forced himself into the bathroom and handed his wife a towel.

17. Jaden_Koral

Jaden_Koral Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2002
    so many showers on the board...at least we know the stories are clean.

Great start!

18. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    ah so squeaky clean... *wonders if lily will be alone* :p

19. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    I wanted to post some action, but today I have came up dry in that department...

[b].:CHAPTER TEN:.[/b]
    (part 2)

Lilanniah smiled warmly at her husband and carefuly slipped the towel around her lithe body.

"They," started Lily, she was interrupted by Phalen.

"The Jedis are leaving, they are following the Clone War elsewhere," Phalen answered.

Lilanniah nodded and dried her hair with another towel. She shooed Phalen out of the bathroom so she could dress in her clothes.

Phalen walked out of the bathroom and stood at the wall. He wondered if Lilanniah would ever respect the Jedis as normal beings. She disliked them so much, but she never showed signs of hating them. Nor did she ever show malice towards them as a group. But Phalen was still concerned. Lily spoke of another Jedi who seemed much like herself, but she believed he could be what she never became. That frightened Phalen and he hoped he would not be around the boy if it ever happened.

When Lilanniah was dressed and she came out of the bathroom she entwined her arms around her husband and kissed him softly on the face and neck. Phalen enjoyed their times together and talking was what he preferred. But if Lilanniah wanted to have some romantic time with him, he wasn't going to object. They might not get too many times to love each other with the war and their daughter growing up and possibly more children in the future.

"I like your white gown, m'lady," Phalen grinned and hauled his wife off to their bedroom.

20. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    i see ;)

great work yet again... more :p

21. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    Hmmm, will Phalen have a choice whether to be around Anakin when he turns? Will Lily's daughter have a chance on remaining so innocent? Evil Jedi Purge, ruins everyone's plans!

22. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    I'm glad you are enjoying it. I will be posting more on it this week. Possibly a fight scene. *g* But I won't ruin it... *s* I can't believe I've gotten this far. LOL. Keep posting your ideas on the board, please. :)

23. Chalam

Chalam Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2002
    Alrighty, enough of the sappy romance. Let's see some action!

A death scare, Ana being kidnapped something to make my blood boil :D...anything...

Btw, great story. :)

24. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    Chalam heh, you really want something like that to happen? I'm thinking on what to post but my head is not working...

25. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    .:CHAPTER TEN:.
    (part 3)

Lilanniah calmly placed Anamikayla in her crib with a toy, which she played with, quietly. Lilanniah heard a knock at her door. She decided she didn?t need the purple light saber that was in their drawer to answer the door.

Lilanniah walked softly, barefoot, to the door. She went to open it but whoever was there was already breaking the door down. Lilanniah stuttered, frightened. Six men came in, two of them with light sabers the other four with blaster rifles. One of them hit Lilanniah with the butt of their blaster across her face. Lilanniah had caught that she was going to get hit and partially dodged the blaster hit. She didn?t pass out, she only fell to the ground and inched as fast as she could, by scooting on the carpeting, to her room.

?Where?s the kid?? one of them asked. He was dressed in black.

?Lady, you can work with us or not!? the man who had hit her yelled.

Lilanniah heard crying in her bedroom. She screamed, ?No! Leave her alone!?

The men with blaster rifles ran into the room and came out with Ana, who was crying and in complete hysterics. She was screaming mommy and daddy.

?No! Please, anything but her!? Lilanniah wept. She tried reaching for her daughter just as the man who seemed to be the leader took out with saber.

?You had your chance!? he yelled. He motioned for one of the men with a blaster to beat her around for any information, but Lily was void of anything useful for the kidnappers and they left within the hour with Anamikayla screaming bloody murder?

------

?You?ve got to be kidding!? Phalen shouted as he noticed a note on the door.

The note read, ?Your daughter will not return until you finish unfinished business.?

Phalen ran through the house and saw Lilanniah tied up, with tears in her eyes. She was bound and gagged on a chair. Phalen carefully untied her, trying to not hurt her anymore than she had already been. Her face and body was bruised up badly and she had cuts on her arms and legs. Her beige shirt and skirt were torn and bloodied.

?What happened?? Phalen asked her, hugging her, thankful she had not been killed.

?These men came and hit me and took Ana!? Lilanniah sobbed into Phalen?s black shirt.

Phalen wiped her tears away, ?How long ago??

?Hour,? choked Lily. ?Hour ago??

Phalen looked around the room with his eyes and then went to bedroom, where Ana usually slept. Her crib was empty and her toys were strewn about. Phalen noticed someone behind him. Lilanniah had slowly followed him to the bedroom.

?I?m sorry?? choked Lilanniah, ?There were too many of them to fight off. I didn?t have my light saber on my person and I couldn?t get to it in time. They broke in here so fast??

Phalen hugged his wife and held her close. ?At least they did not kill you. I will find them and I will need you to be well to help. You?re quicker with a weapon than I am.?

Lilanniah nodded solemly in her husbands arms. Had it really been an hour since the group of unsightly men had broken into their small house and slapped her around and stole their daughter before her eyes? And why did they take her? What had they wanted with the Peregrynes? What had Phalen done? Or what had Lilanniah done? Who were these people? They had light sabers, but they were not Jedis or Dark Jedis?Who were they?...

(end chapter 10)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.