main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Faither an' son

Discussion in 'Archive: Scotland' started by Phero, May 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phero

Phero Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2001
    Apparently there was a scene cut in the final edit of ESB. When Big Vader was duelling with Luke:-
    "...and together we can rule the Universe, Father and Son. But you do need to get your act together son. Look at you, lying about with one hand. When I was your age I was taking over Planets and commanding Star Fleets, when I was only ten I built a droid. What have you ever done, eh? Your an embaressment to the family. And get your hair cut, it's a mess"
    Anybody else heard about any other scenes that ended up on the cutting room floor?

2. MOTs_Minx

MOTs_Minx Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 26, 2000
    There are a few deleted scenes on the Behind The Magic CD. Like the one where Han is snogging the girly in the Cantina before he goes to meet Obi Wan and Luke.

3. MaceWindy

MaceWindy Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 11, 2000
    Yeah, that following scene to that was altered for the final cut the original was where Greedo sees Han winching, and confronts him saying "How you, you winchin' ma mate Jabbas bird." Han replys "Aye whit aboot it, tell that fat w*nk if hes got a problem its a square go at the spaceport" Greedo- " Nae chance am Jabbas hauners an your fur the malkie" Greedo reaches into his pocket, says to Han "Pass the cyberhospital on yer way hame, get them to stitch this" Greedo pulls a vibro-blade from his pocket, but with lightning quick reflexes Han pulls an Intergalactic Irn-Bru bottle from his pocket and smacks it across Greedos Dish.

4. MOTs_Minx

MOTs_Minx Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 26, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.