main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Falcon Flight- Han/Leia- During ESB- COMPLETED!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by leapylion3, May 5, 2011.

1. leapylion3

leapylion3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2011
    Thanks so much, Kate! :* [:D]

2. PadmeMarie

PadmeMarie Jedi Knight

Aug 20, 2011
    Great post :)
    Can't wait to see what the surprise is!
    (Sorry, I know, short comment today. But alas, oh well, right?)

3. leapylion3

Mar 26, 2011
    Haha, short post or not, it's the thought that counts ;)
    Thankies! [:D]

4. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Can't wait to see what the surprise is.

Seriously... twelve hour days?!? And I always say there aren't enough hours in our twenty four hour day! I'd go nuts if I only had a 12 hour day. How do beings get anything productive done in that time, let alone get enough sleep?

5. LeiaAndHan

LeiaAndHan Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 22, 2011
    Judging by that mushy morning, Han didn't get any sleep anyway! ;)

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    LL3, that melted me, first thing this morning! Yay! :) Your H/L is the bomb!

It really is! :D

[:D] !!!!!

7. leapylion3

Mar 26, 2011
    I know! When I read the Wikipedia article, I thought they were crazy! :eek:
    Thank you! [face_love]

Haha, too much thinking ;)
    Thanks! @};-

Hehe, I try :p
    Thanks so much! [:D]

8. PadmeMarie

PadmeMarie Jedi Knight

Aug 20, 2011
    DO OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY! [face_shame_on_you]
    Gotcha! You had that one coming. [face_dancing]

9. leapylion3

Mar 26, 2011
    [face_plain]
    Shut it.

10. leapylion3

Mar 26, 2011
    Sorry this one took a little longer; I kinda had writers block :oops:
    But, here it is! And it's one of the last chapters, too :_|
    Enjoy! :*
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eighteen
    Leia

My fingers weave themselves with Han?s, gripping his tightly. The Cloud City marketplace is rather small, but extremely crowded. I don?t want to end up getting lost, which is entirely possible because of my size. Gods, I hate being small. With the hundreds, maybe even thousands, of people milling around the marketplace, it?s a wonder how I manage to stay glued to Han?s side. His surprise didn?t end up being what I expected; he took me shopping. He told me I could buy anything I want, surprising me further. Sure, it?s sweet, but I couldn?t help but wonder whether he should keep the extra credits to pay off Jabba?
    ?Hey, you alright?? He asks me, squeezing my hand. He grins lopsidedly at me, making my heart flutter. I wonder if he knows the effect it has on me. Hell, he probably does; I love him, sure, but I have to admit, he can be conceited. At times. Okay, fine, most of the time, but he used to be much worse.
    I should stop talking now.
    ?Fine, I guess,? I squeeze his hand back, offering him a small smile. ?It?s just?I haven?t done something like this since Alderaan,? I twist my lips, my mind going back to the old days, when life was easy and peaceful. Before the Alliance, before the Death Star?before Han. ?Do you ever think you?re in the wrong place??
    ?Where did that come from?? Han asks, letting out a seemingly uncomfortable chuckle. Maybe I shouldn?t have asked that. His answer is probably yes; he should be off paying Jabba back, not watching over me like some bodyguard. I know I can get the answer out of him, but it?ll take a lot of persuading, and perhaps, seduction. Good thing I?m a politician, although it annoys the hell out of him. ?Too many questions?, he always complains. I smile in spite of myself; he can be so childish.
    ?Just came to mind,? I reply simply, running a hand through my hair. I pull the clip out of my hair and stuff it in my handbag. My fingers try in a vain attempt to untangle the knots at the ends. I love having long hair, sure, but it can be a real big pain. ?So do you?? I ask him again, biting my lip in anticipation. A part of me hopes his answer was no, so it would prove to me that he loves me. But the other part hopes it?s yes, so I?d find out if he?s lying about all of this or not. I internally scold myself; Han Solo is many things, but he?s not a liar.
    ?In the wrong place, maybe,? He muses, lips twisting in concentration. ?Then again, I wouldn?t have met the Kid?? He raises an eyebrow at me, a smug smile spreading across his face. ?Or a bossy little princess,?
    I fake a look of horror on my face and swat his stomach. ?Little? Bossy?? He throws his head back with laughter, obviously enjoying my reaction. ?Well then I wouldn?t have met a cocky and conceited pirate!? I join in on the laughter. It?s the first time in a long time since I?m feeling relaxed, as if there?s no war going on, or a chance of losing Han.
    ?Yeah, but you love me,? He smirks, his arms wrapping against my waist. He lightly kisses my lips, soft movements against my mouth.
    ?You love me, too, right?? I ask sheepishly, my cheeks heating up. I rest my hands on his biceps, enjoying the feel of his muscles under my skin.
    ?Of course I do,? Han cups my chin and places another soft kiss on my lips. ?C?mon,? He tugs gently on my hand. ?Let?s go get some lunch,?

We found a quaint little tapcafé a couple blocks away in the quieter part of Cloud City. The small restaurant has an aura of comfort, relaxing me further. Maybe my hunch is wrong; maybe everything will be fine. Han?ll drop me off at the fleet, he and Chewie will go to pay Jabba back, and then they?ll come back. They have to.
    I poke at my food with my fork, my appetite and good mood suddenly vanishing. What if they don?t come back? I need Han in

11. HxLlover

HxLlover Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2011
    MUSH. ANGER. MORE MUSH! I absolutly love that order. Awesome post! You know, when Han said "Yeah, but you love me,it reminded me exactly off you! Can't wait for another post! [face_peace]

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Such a tender, warm, heart-tugging postie!

13. leapylion3

Mar 26, 2011
    Thank you both so much! :* [:D]

14. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    ?Han, everything I love dies,? I breathe, my voice barely a whisper. ?Why do you think I tried not to fall in love with you??

That sums it up for Leia, explains why she was fighting this, tooth and nail. I'm glad they got to really talk, really discuss the root of the issue. Plus the fact that he does have to leave and take care of prior issues before they can move on. It's never easy, I'm glad Han is taking her very seriously and has told her that he wants to come back and will do everything in his power to come back to her.

The pendant was a lovely touch at the end.

It's too bad about Leia's premonitions, even though we know they will both survive this and get through, it will be very difficult for Leia when Han is sent off. She will probably have a ton of explaining to do when she gets back, and I have a feeling that not too many within the High Command are going to be happy with her relationship with Han, let alone permitting her to go on a rescue mission. I think she had to fight them to go.

That should have been the point where she realized exactly what it is she was fighting for, the right for individuals to choose their own existence and their own relationships, even. If she couldn't choose, then what was she fighting for?

15. leapylion3

Mar 26, 2011
    Thank you so so much! [face_love] [:D] :*

16. PadmeMarie

PadmeMarie Jedi Knight

Aug 20, 2011
    So mushy and sweet [face_blush]
    I love how Han and Leia are finally getting along well :)
    Great post [:D]
    So sad the next one might be the one where Han leaves us :_|
    But alas...oh well. Leia'll save him, and zey vill fall even more maddly in love. [face_love]
    Lol kay, good job! Bye! :*

17. leapylion3

Mar 26, 2011
    Hehe, thankies [:D]
    I'm sad about ending it, too :_|

18. LeiaAndHan

LeiaAndHan Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 22, 2011
    Awww! The pendant was just like Anakin and Padme in TPM! Love the way you write H/L!

19. leapylion3

Mar 26, 2011
    Hey, I actually hadn't realized that! [face_laugh] You're right!
    Thanks so much! [face_love]

20. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Whoops! Forgot to reply to this one! :oops:

AWWWW! Han is sooooo sweet! [face_love] So sad though thinking about what happens to Han later...[face_worried] :_|

21. leapylion3

Mar 26, 2011
    I don't want it to end! He doesn't deserve to get put into carbonite! :_|
    Thank you! [:D]

22. leapylion3

Mar 26, 2011
    Only two more until the end! :_|
    Just a heads up; this one ties in with my oneshot, Anything, so you might wanna check it out here: http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/31861671/r31866409/
    Enjoy! [face_love]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nineteen
    Han

?Another surprise?!? Leia exclaims, trying to pry my hands off her eyes. The light evening breeze blows past us, sending her long locks in a wild frenzy. ?Han Solo, do you ever stop?? She laughs, smoothing down her hair.
    ?For you, no,? I tell her, kissing her cheek.
    ?Can you take your hands off my eyes, already?? She demands, unsuccessfully trying to hide her smile.
    ?As you wish, Your Highness,? I move my hands from her eyes to her waist, pulling her against me. She leans into me, her back pressed against my chest. She gasps quietly at the beautiful sight in front of us; a small table with two chairs, overlooking Cloud City. ?Best view in the house,? I boast, leading her to the table. I pull out a chair for her, and she gladly sits down, flashing me a dazzling smile.
    ?Han, this is beautiful!? Leia gushes, a look of awe in her eyes. ?You shouldn?t have!? She looks down at the streets of the city, the lights adding a soft glow to her face.
    ?But I did,? I offer her a wide, lopsided grin I know she finds irresistible. I gesture to the tray on the middle of the table. ?Dessert, milady?? She lets out a snort of laughter. ?What?? My eyebrows furrow in confusion.
    ?You,? She giggles, shaking her head. ?Look at you! You are soft!? The princess throws her head back, cackling. ?I was right!?
    ?I am not soft!? I protest, my eyes widening.
    ?Whatever makes you sleep at night, hotshot,? Her laughter dies down, pulling the dessert tray closer to her. ?Okay, so, what?s what??
    ?I was hoping you could tell me that,? I admit sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck. ?Lando just ordered the best desserts for us,?
    ?Lando did this?? She raises an eyebrow at me, suddenly looking rather horrified.
    ?Um, yeah. Well, I asked him to do this for us?? My throat goes dry; did I just make a horrible mistake? ?I mean, I know you don?t like him, but-?
    ?Han, its fine,? She assures me, reaching over and grabbing my hand. She squeezes it once, her expression softening. ?It?s lovely; thank you,? She smiles at me, her eyes filled with love. I relax a little; I?m here with my girl, I love her, and she loves me. Everything is okay. No, better than okay. It?s perfect.
    ?In that case?? I begin, stabbing the ice cream with my spoon. I pull it back and fling it at her; bulls eye. Hits her square on the nose, leaving a white spot as the rest of it slides down the rest of her face.
    ?Seriously, Solo?? She gapes at me, wiping her nose on a napkin. She takes a handful of the ice cream and tosses it at me, the dairy product landing right on my crotch.
    ?Kriff, that?s cold!? I shout, trying to wipe it off my trousers. Leia explodes into a fit of laughter, almost falling out of her chair. She tosses a napkin at me, still laughing her ass off. ?Well, sweetheart, you certainly have good aim,? I mutter, tempted to shove her face into the bowl of ice cream.
    ?Why thank you, Captain Solo,? Leia smiles sweetly, resting her chin against her palms. She bats her eyelashes, a wicked spark in her brown eyes. How did I manage to get stuck with her? Not that I?m complaining.

?Hey, Leia, check this out,? I get out of my seat and saunter over to a stereo system. I press a couple of buttons before a song begins to play, a grin spreading across both of our faces. I walk back to the princess and offer my hand. ?May I have this dance??
    ?Certainly,? She gladly accepts my hand, a small smile on her face. ?You remembered,? She whispers after a few moments of silence, apart from the song playing softly in the background. After I give her a quizzical look, she chuckles and points to the stereo. ?The song,?
    Realization dawns

teamhansolo likes this.
  23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh ll3! the passion and playfulness and the sweet lovingness. Your Han POV chappies are the best -- he's such a pookie bear [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I really really really don't want this to end.

[:D] [:D]

24. leapylion3

Mar 26, 2011
    LOL Han Solo is not a pookie bear! [face_laugh]
    Thanks so much! [:D]

25. PadmeMarie

PadmeMarie Jedi Knight

Aug 20, 2011
    Oooh, not just REGULAR Lovemaking, no. INTENSE lovemaking. Wow! :D
    LOL Nice song & Desserteatingness. =D=