main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Fall From Grace (Post ANH flashback to Prequel Trilogy- A take on Episode III)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Princess_Tranquility, Sep 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Tranquility

Princess_Tranquility Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Thought I wasn't going to post this until I completed one of my other stories I just didn't want it to become another AU story. Though in time it will. I want it fresh and new and considering how long it is taking me to finish my other work frankly because I'm just to picky, too much a perfectionist, I'm afraid it won't be done before the release date on May 25, 2005, so I'm posting it now.

Hope you all like it and I'm sure it's able to blow your mind, no joking! Though you won't precisely know what I'm talking about till a few chapters from now, but I'm just giving you fair warning ahead of time.

Bear with me please because this is my first stab at a story that takes place in the prequel trilogy. Now without further adu...

Fall From Grace

Mon Mothma is relieved when she hears the news of the Alliance?s victory over the planet Yavin 4. However what startles her about the triumph is the discovery of the name of their newest hero; Luke Skywalker, a name she both treasured and feared. Sitting in her office aboard the Calmarian Cruiser Home One she is flooded with memories of what seemed to be another life. Memories of friends, betrayal and love. Mostly associated with the memories of one man, the only man whom she still felt strongly for, the same man she had thought about everyday since the rise of the Empire took him from her. She missed him more then she could stand, but now it seemed he may have come back to her. Only time would tell and only the Alliance?s young hero could reveal the truth to this mystery. The question was how much of the truth did he know?

Part 1

?M?lady! M?lady!? Called a young Lieutenant as he raced through the door of a large office. He paid no attention to the persistent shouting of 3 security guards and 2 secretarial droids who tried to stop him. All he cared about was the crumpled piece of paper clinched in his right hand, a paper which carried a simple message and the fate of the entire Rebel Alliance.

?M?lady!...M?lady!? He continued screeching to a halt as he rushed into the inner office. Ragged breaths arose from his throat as a lithe woman with auburn hair turned calmly from the large paned windows she had been gazing through. Her demeanor was calm, her posture rigid. Her hands were cupped together in front of the long white senatorial gown she was wearing.

Mon Mothma was by far the most striking woman he had ever laid eyes on. Her face etched with determination, but yet peaceful. The young lieutenant felt humbled to be in her presence as he realized in the silence of the room, why no one crossed her.

She moved gracefully towards him as if walking on air looking all the while as weathered and tired as a pilot who had seen one too many space battles. He felt bad for disturbing her as she continued her soft steps towards him, releasing a sigh as she did. Her obdurate poise never buckled during her descent towards him and he briefly wondered if maybe it might have been a better idea to have his superior officer, Captain Gorza deliver the message, like he had suggested.

Mon Mothma stopped near him and flicked her eyes to gaze over his shoulder at one of the approaching secretarial droids. Looking behind him he noticed the security guards outside giving him scrutinizing stares as they locked eyes with him. Feeling a shiver rack his frame he side stepped a little trying to get out of their line of sight, he felt more then uncomfortable at the moment, but what he had to say, was by far the most important thing in all their lives right now.

Lifting a hand she made a slight gesture at the agitated droid, and forcing himself to look again, he saw the droid turn and saunter out, the door sliding closed behind her.

Resting her gaze upon him, Mothma turned and moved towards the windows once more. Swallowing hard he followed her slowly, stopping just in front of the large bachori wood desk. Once behind it Mothma turned to eye him again, her vivid green stare boring deep into his eyes and he turned his head for just a moment allowing his body a chance to

2. Princess_Tranquility

Princess_Tranquility Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Hello...hello...hello...
    Is there anybody in there?
    Just nod if you can hear me.
    Is there anyone home?

(Oh no just broke into my Pink Floyd mode again. Bad habits what can you do?)

But unlike the song, I'm not comfortably numb, I'm completly curious? No uppers, strange...

No problem! I'm sure you all will catch it later.

**silence continues**

Uppers...

I do believe it's working.
    Good...
    Better keep it going for the show.
    Come on it's time to go.

(here we go again! *sighs*)

3. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Just found this one. I like this. It has a mystery. Now is Obiwan or Anakin that she was in love with. My guess Obiwan due to the voice she heard. Can't wait to see more.

4. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Found this last night (had some help :p ).

I would have upped this last night, but a 9:00 class tends to draw you to bed. So here's my up! This looks to be interesting! :D

5. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Finding this really late. I found the link in your profile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.