main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Fall of the Empire

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Darth Rozic, Jul 25, 2016.

1. CosmoHender

CosmoHender Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2016
    IC: Dromund Kaas

"My name is Irluuk. I am in command of the Empire's gifted and well-trained Force-sensitive spies, assassins, agents, bodyguards, warriors, apprentices, knights, and Inquisitors. We have been growing in strength on the ancient Sith homeworld, preparing a strike against the enemies of the Galactic Empire. On Moraband I learned the location of this world, which is home to the remnants of a forgotten Sith Order. I came here seeking powerful ancient weapons and artifacts, as well as forbidden knowledge. All of you will serve me and my forces now, aiding our mission and worthy cause. However, this planet is off the maps. Nobody was supposed to have set foot on the surface for thousands of years, so I was surprised when I found your base. Who are you people and what are you doing on what should be an abandoned world?"

Irluuk gripped the hilt of his lightsaber, ready to fight if things got messy. He was confident he could win in such a situation. The planet itself was giving him power, just like Moraband gave him strength. The Death Troopers and Irluuk's droids were also ready to attack or defend if given the order. The group was a terrifying show of might and power, a frightening force of death if provoked.

Darth Rozic

vncredleader likes this.
  2. MandoA101

MandoA101 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 2, 2016
    IC: Walt

It was morning, and time to go out and look for domino. I blinked, wiping away the sleep from my eyes. It had taken a while to remove the blood from my only clothes. I couldn't sleep. The death of the troopers replayed over and over again in my head. It was different, but I couldn't explain why. I had killed before, but not like that. It had always been a good 200 meters away, and it was a triggered pulled and another one added to the body count. Disturbing. I had never killed with my bare hands. I shook myself out of it, and told myself to concentrate; I was drifting, and that could get me and my team killed. Here, it was just that. Kill or be killed.
    We had been following the tributary of the large river downhill to get where Domino was last heard from. Over the miles, the river had shrunk from a behemoth 50 feet wide to an insignificant 10 feet. The water, however, was a lot cleaner. It was a crystalline sapphire, a beautiful shade of deep blue. Funny, I thought. You could find beauty in anything, even a war zone. We continued on, until we reached a small waterfall, the stream trickling down the rocky cleft.
    Then there it was. An Imperial Bunker. The last spot Domino was seen. We snuck up right behind the bunker, and peered around the corner. "What the hell?" Corpses, Imperial and Domino Squad alike, were strewn across the forest floor, chunks of them missing. Some even had their guts on the ground next to them. Dried Blood completely coated the ground, their bodies in very unnatural positions. Some, even torn to shreds.
    I began to look for the squad leader. I walked slowly around, looking for the ensignia. Finally I found him. The left side of his- or her- face was missing. I couldn't tell. The body had 3 open wounds completely parallel. Like this person had been clawed. I gingerly removed the body cam and rewound the footage. I was damaged, but I re wired it and it switched on with a spark.

vncredleader likes this.
  3. MandoA101

Oct 2, 2016
    Sorry, accidentally hit Post.

I set the cam to play the last 10 or so minutes of their lives, wanting to find out but also not wanting to watch. It was dark, and they men were tense. You could hear the person's breathing. Whatever it was, something spooked them. He squad leader was constantly shifting, like he was looking for something. Suddenly, a black blur ruffled in the forest. "What was that?" A man asked, his voice cracking in fear. Then, all of a sudden, the black blur was upon the leader, and they let out a horrible scream. The feed went black. Shaking, I rewinded it frame by frame. And... there. A large striped animal, paws out, was leaping towards the leader. It was orange and black, it's face in a furious snarl. The Ripper, or an Endorian Forest Tiger. Nicknamed well, I mused grimly.
    All of a sudden, I looked up and noticed my pale shadow displayed upon the ground. It was getting colder. It was almost night. I swore. "Everyone, in the Bunker!" I yelled.

vncredleader likes this.
  4. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    GM Update
    The forest moon of Endor
    Walt and Domino squad sat huddled up in the bunker. The cold durosteel shelter was the old protection they had from all the predators on the other side of the blast door. Everything was almost dead silent until

"CLUNK"

"Wait what was that!!!"

"CLUNK"

"ITS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BLAST DOOR"

"Calm down, someone check the monitor" Walt said over the yelling.

One of the Rebel troopers went over to the monitor that showed the view of the cam that viewed the front of the door. On it was a Rebel trooper, he was covered in blood and was missing a leg.

"Sir its one of our own, he looks badly hurt"

Walt rushed over to the monitor and turned on the speaker "trooper identify yourself".

The trooper looked started when he heard Walt's voice, he was obviously twitchy right now.

"YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME SIR, IT'S AFTER ME!!! IT'S AFTER ME!!!!" He cried while pounding his riffle against the door again and again.

Walt stopped for a second wondering if it was a trap, before he could ask for the man's identification, he heard the sound of twigs snapping and saw a dark shape come out from the bushes.

"Blast it!!! It's the Ripper that killed our men from earlier" Walt opened the door knowing that regardless of what side this guy was on he was not fooling them when he said he needed help. The door began to open and the man screamed but what he said surprised Walt

"STOP DON'T OPEN IT, THAT MONSTER WILL"

"BLAM!!!!"

The trooper slumped over and the door opened all the way. The two Domino squad troopers looked up and before they could react where gunned down by more blaster fire. Out of the bushed came the monster the trooper had mentioned, except it was certainly not a Ripper, it was a Trandoshan, and he looked out for blood.

tags: MandoA101

5. MandoA101

Oct 2, 2016

I pushed the button again, sealing the blast doors. There were clangs that came from the outside, the Trandoshan trying to get in. I slumped against the wall, gasping for air. A faint noise carried in through the outside. "Shut up!" I told the men. The hoarse breathing was suppressed, allowing a quiet but sharp beeping to be heard. A thermal detonator.
    "He's blasting his way in!" I yelled.
    I ran down the hallway, men in tow. We retreated into the darker recesses of the abandoned base, eventually lost in the whirling passageways. Soon, it was pitch black. Everyone was silent, the only sound was shallow, rasping breathing. Then I stepped on something. It cracked, echoing through the base. There was a series of loud thuds, getting closer with each one. The trandoshan. However, I looked down at what I had trodden on, and almost yelled. A bone. I flicked my light down the hallway, the walls smeared with blood and the floor covered with bodies. Finally, the light fell on a menancing green glint. The Ripper. It growled and paced slowly towards us. The thudding stopped. The trandoshan slid to a halt.
    "Finally, I found you," He snarled at us. With mild interest, he glanced at the tiger. "And, I sssupposssse your pet assss well."
    We were trapped. But I had an idea.
    "Fine. We'll go with you, if you kill the animal." I said.
    "Easssy." He replied, raising his blaster at the tiger. He was right where I wanted him. "I hope you like lizard," I muttered. I charged the trandoshan, catching him completely by surprise. I pushed him into the Tiger and yelled, "Run!"
    We tore down the hallway as the tiger pounced on the bounty hunter. I blast door lay ahead. We ran through it, closing it behind us. The last thing we heard was a final piercing scream.

We didn't stop running until we reentered into the forest, sucking in the early morning air. I did a quick count. All of Nexu, and the 2 left from Domino. All present. "Alright," I said, looking around, "now we are out of there, does anyone know where the hell we are?"

vncredleader likes this.
  6. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    GM Update
    20 minuites after they had left the base Domino squad had finally found a connection with a cell tower.

"Wait, a Trandoshan? Why would the Empire be employing Trandoshan bounty hunters to get to us here?" Asked the Alliance coms officer.

"I have no idea, its not like they can take us down enough for the Empire to stand a chance attacking the fleet in its full force" Walt responded, he had wondered about that himself. Something was not right about any of this.

"Hold on what happened next?"

"He tracked us down, but we had just run into the Ripper from earlier. I shoved him at it and we high tailed it out of there"

"Wait you did not confirm if he is alive or not? We might need to interrogate him, he is our only lead as to what the Empire is up to" One of the Rebel commanders said over the holo.

"We had to rush out of there. The Ripper would have killed us" Walt said frustrated. He barley got his men out of there and command wanted to complain about how he did it.

"Hold up a Trandoshan bounty hunter working for the Empire? What did he have on?" A voiced asked from the other side of the holo, its owner's body was not visible but Walt could tell he was worried.

"I could not get a good look, why does it matter he is dead by now" Walt answered back

"Just tell me kid"

"He had a yellow flightsuit and a rifle.....oh and some sort of thermal detonator thrower he used to blow the door down"

"SCUM SUCKING SON OF A HUTT!! Get your men ready for a fight, we will find some pathfinders to help you out." The man on the other side said hurriedly, the holo now showed him.

"General Solo!......wait why do we need to be ready for a fight?"

"That bounty hunter very likely was Bossk and believe me being bitten by an Endorian tiger is just gonna make him even more mad."

"So what we need to go back in there and capture him?" Walt said, he felt like he was two steps behind right now, and he did not like that feeling very much.

"No kid, we need him alive if possible, not that he is gonna make it easy, and you are going to need to stay outside. It is more open there so you can draw him to you, there is no way he is in that bunker still and believe me, he may be wounded but you are far from being the hunter in this situation."

Walt looked around at the trees. "So this bounty hunter is a tough so of a Bith huh? Always open to a challenge, I say bring it" Walt thought to himself as the holo shut off.

MandoA101

7. MandoA101

Oct 2, 2016

I turned off the comm and turned to my men. "Alright, we better get ready." We crouched behind a fallen log and waited, eyes peeled. It was eerily quiet, nothing moving, and no sound what so ever. I small cough from a man seemed like a thunderclap in such a place devoid of noise. Suddenly, a mechanic cranking noise echoed to our location from a distance away, and loud trampling footsteps resounded through the air.

"They're coming," One man whispered. Pe-Pew! Pe-Pew! Pe-Pew! Only a 50 feet in front of us, the cannon impacted a tree and blew it to shreds. Pieces of bark flew everywhere, and I knew it was time to go.

"Run!" I yelled. "AT-STs!"

We got up and rushed away from our position as it was blown completely to dust. Bolts tore up the ground around us, kicking up dirt and creating a thick cloud around us. That gave me an idea. "Shoot the ground! Shoot the ground!" My voice cracked. Our A280Cs scorched the earth, but made a thick mist-like substance that hung over the ground. Unfortunately, the bad came with the good, and it was starting to get in my eyes. I squinted, and wasn't looking where I was going. Then I stepped, and felt nothing beneath my feet, and a tumbled into nothingness.

I screamed, and finally I hit the ground again. No... It wasn't dirt... You didn't sink in dirt... I opened my eyes and almost yelled when a yellow fish was right in my face. I had fallen into the river. I kicked my way to the surface, and sucked in air, treading water. there were more splashes as my men jumped 15 feet below into the cool water. they surfaced as well, and we began to swim to the other shore.

I crawled onto dry land, and continued to jog with the team behind me. This time, soaking wet, jogging was a new challenge. Eventually,We had lost sight of the river, but heard loud stomps as the AT-STs crossed and displaced the water under it.

I looked around, noticing a large, rocky crest about 250 yards away. It jutted above the forest floor, and I began to formulate a plan.

"Everyone, listen up." I said. "Does anyone have any explosives on them?" 2 men raised their hands. "Alright, I want you two to set charges along that tree right there, but only on the left side. the rest of you, make it obvious we came this way- crush grass, whatever- just don't make it too obvious. then they will know it's a trap."

The men nodded, and they knew what was going to happen. Without question, it was finished in about 5 minutes. The gears of the walker were slowly getting more audible. After it had been set, we dashed to the small ridge overlooking the trapped tree. We lay jut over the edge, and I pulled out my electrobinoculars. I zoomed in, watching carefully as a trandoshan knelt down and studied the grass. He was a tracker, and he survived. He nodded to a stormtrooper with a red pauldron, who gave a thumbs up to the lead AT-ST. It began walking.

"Almost there... Almost there..." It entered the sweet spot. "Blow it! I ordered. BAM!

A marvelous red and orange explosion shoot the ground and blew out the legs of the walker. It collapsed, and it's cockpit burst into flames. then, the tree itself cracked. It toppled to the ground, crushing it like a can. "Yes!" I celebrated with a fist pump and withdrew the binoculars from my face. I could still see the smoldering wreckage from 750 feet away.

I gave a silent hand signal, it was time to disappear. We had to warn the Dirtpatch.

TAG: Anyone

vncredleader likes this.
  8. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    GM APPROVED
    • Name: RV-7410 A.K.A General Salvag (Sal- Vahg)
    • Race: Human
    • Base Planet: Nirauan
    • Equipment: E-11 blaster rifle, 2 blaster pistols, Comlink, 2 thermal detonators
    • Physical Description: Shaved black hair, scar on right eye, Brown eyes, Death Trooper armour
    • [​IMG]
    • Allegiance: Galactic Empire!
    • Ship under command: TIE defender, The Deceiver, Red paint
    • Biography:
    • Salvahg was a warrior of many battles, Working once under Thrawn he achieved a great victory, which gained him ranks rapidly, He once took a squad of 10 into an army of 100, And came out alive, But only him. He has shed the blood of many stormtroopers, But was never awarded with a grand title. He then fought in the battle of Endor, Surviving, But wounded. He took a team of Troopers to find the man that wounded him, Han Solo. But en route they were ambushed by rebels, Killing his team and wounding him. He managed to kill them, but they left there marks, Giving him a scar, He found an old AT-ST which he took to the old outpost where his TIE defender was. He escaped to recuperate. He now searches the Galaxy to eradicate all rebels, And kill Solo.
    • Other Info: None

9. MandoA101

Oct 2, 2016
    Just saying, we should have resource thread for this game. I can see it will have a long life. Also, name it something cool, like: Alliance HQ, or Star Destroyer's Bridge, something to jazz it up.

10. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    Master Vo'Un'Var likes this.
  11. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    Please create an OOC thread for this game, I am seeing quite a bit of pure OOC posts here.

vncredleader likes this.
  12. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    OOC: We will just use the resource thread for that moving forward. Sorry for the OOC posts recently.

13. MandoA101

Oct 2, 2016
    OOC: I have 3 character sheets for people in Nexu. Confirmed by vncredleader and Darth Rozic.

Also, it seems like only a few people are posting right now! People, get posting! This is a great game, revitalize it. Make The Fall of the Empire Great Again.

Name: Falin Turner
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Appearance: Human Male, short Blond hair, goatee. Average height.
    Weapon: A280C, DH-17 sidearm
    Equipment: Grenades, survival gear, binoculars
    Personality: Light, good humored, funny, sarcastic
    Bio: He was a smuggler when he turned 18, and shipped illegal arms across the galaxy. Eventually, he started to sympathize with the rebel cause, and signed up. He was assigned to Nexu squad to serve on Endor.

Name: Carra Jagin
    Appearance: Human female, red hair, short for her age
    Weapon: DLT-19, DL-44
    Equipment: Thermal Imploder, survival kit, ammo bags and extra explosives
    Personality: Reckless, brave, short tempered.
    Bio: Carra was a fruit saleswoman, but her stand and house were burned down trying to root out Jedi hiding from the purge. She lived poor on the street until she met a Rebel recruiter in secret. She was assigned to Nexu, and has a thing for big, hard hitting guns.

Name:Carly Bearing
    Appearance: Black haired human female, average height
    weapon: A280C, DT-12
    Equipment: Medical pack, painkillers, survival kit.
    Personality: quiet, disconnected. distant, does not talk unless necessary
    Bio: She does not talk much about her past. But, we do know she served as an Imperial Medic in the outer rim. She found out that the Imperials were illegally murdering disabled and mentally challenged soldiers, and rewrote the status of the troopers as KIA. she was thrown out of the Station when she tried to uncover the conspiracy, and was almost killed. She got away, but her 2 children and husband were killed. She joined the rebels after that. she fought with Walt on Endor, and is on Nexu.

vncredleader likes this.
  14. MandoA101

Oct 2, 2016
    OOC: Now, my post.

We legged it all the way to base, Sweating and tired. we came to the Dirtpatch Security Checkpoint.

"Halt! This is a secure area!" One trooper said, aiming a blaster at us.

"Does," Falin asked between breaths, "Does it look like we are going anywhere?"

The trooper rolled his eyes and tossed Falin a canteen. Greedily, he cracked it open and promptly dumped the contents of the bottle on his face. Only about half made it in his actual mouth. Meanwhile, Carra was bent over, hands resting on her knees, drawing in sharp breaths. Carly looked okay; after all, the Imperials made sure all of it's personnel were the fittest they could be. She stood upright, but even she, with her uncanny ability to be discreet, couldn't hide weariness. I was okay, but I don't thing I had ever done that much running.

"We need to speak with the Lieutenant in command. Now," I said to the trooper.

"He looked at me quizzically, squinting slightly. "Fine, but I don't want you out of my sight until you identify yourself,"

I nodded my consent, and followed him into the center of the camp. The HQ was a hollowed out tree, the bark black and sooty. Obviously, it hadn't been carved, it had been shelled. The Lieutenant was stooped over a simple wooden table, looking at a small holographic map. Noticing our less than subtle entry, he glanced up, his eyes widening and jaw dropped.

"Nexu! Thank the force you are alive!" He beamed. Suddenly, his face assumed a look of concern. "What happened to you guys?" That was a reasonable question, I couldn't blame him. We were drenched with sweat, and breathing louder than a Rancor.

"No time," I said. "Imps are coming. They were able to track us back here from Domino's GPS. They got to the corpses before we did, and took the info. They have at least one AT-ST, we destroyed one. Anyways, we have to get ready."

He nodded slowly, scratching his chin. He slowly circled the room, like a hawk stalking a mouse. Suddenly, He looked up. He strode confidently to the end of the half shelter and half tent. The men were sitting, plying cards and Sabacc, and cleaning weapons. when the Lieutenant appeared, there was a sudden hush.

"Alright men, the Imperials are coming. they know where we are. But we need to hold this outpost! If the Imperials break through this installation, there is a good chance they will reunite, and force us off the planet," He spat on the ground. "Goddamn Space Commies... Anyways, we need to hold this fort! Strike your colors, you bloomin' Cockroaches! Go, go, go!"

Galvanized into action, the men rushed off to arm themselves and man their posts. The Lieutenant turned and talked to us. "I'm sorry, but I have to send you to do this. You are the most experienced squad. We are being jammed by the Imperials. You need to loop around their lines, and set up a communication relay back to HQ. good luck, Nexu."

TAG: ANYONE

vncredleader likes this.
  15. MandoA101

Oct 2, 2016

It was about 1600 when the battle began. As we edged through the forest, looking for the comm tower, the vicious fight a mile or two away reverberated through the forest. There were bangs and cracks as the AT-STs advanced. Faint yelling carried over the environment, audible but indiscernible. Sounds jumbled together, Empire and Rebel alike.

Still, we continued the 3 mile route around enemy lines. "Why in the world would they set it up this far away?" Carla asked rhetorically. We stayed silent, but I don't think she actually expected an answer in the first place.

Soon, we came to a slight ditch. It looked familiar... "Wait!" Falin exclaimed. "We go in here, and the communication spike is only about 300 yards away." Falin whipped out the small holomap and nodded as it reaffirmed what he said. Without a word, we slid into the 3 foot ditch and carried on. It was damp, but not too bad. Our boots squished slightly as we continued through it.

We trudged on, getting closer and closer to the marked spot on the map. As we inched closer, talking soon drifted through the trench. "How long are we going to stay here? No one is here." One voice said.
    "ST-1757, shut up."
    "I'm not a number! My name is Joshu. You know that too." His voice dripped with contempt.

I raised my head slowly, and peered over the trench through a small fern bush. I then crouched down instantly, turning to my squad. I mouthed, five. Then I pointed. I gave a downward wave with my hand and flipped up 5 fingers. Get down, 5 stormies. Again, I slowly raised up. They were only 25 feet away. I lay my Sniper on the ground and aimed my pistol at the nearest trooper's head.

I flipped on the thermal, and it hummed slightly. The forest background was a canvas of deep blue, while the scope illuminated the trooper's body with splashes of a bright turquoise. I flipped off the safety and pulled the trigger. Bzap! The bolt went clean through his head, and he collapsed. The once red hot body went ice cold, and his body was swallowed by his comparably cool surroundings.

The stormtroopers panicked. "Where did that come from?" Said one nervously. I swung to the next guy, and did the same. He fell on his side, crushing the tall grass around him. "Enough of this," Carra muttered. She swung her heavy blaster over the trench and set it on the ground. "Carra, don't!" I yelled.

Too late. She opened up on the unlucky troopers, blowing them down with a storm of lasers. She stopped firing. I cringed as the loud noise carried over the forest. Damnit! I grabbed Carra by the shoulders and shook her. "What are you doing? You just gave our position away to every Imp within a mile!"

I turned around and grabbed my Sniper, crawling over the scar in the earth. The comm sat there, miraculously untouched by the machine gun. The stormtroopers, on the other hand, were fried and smoking. A red wire connected the comm to a black box, which I figured was the jammer. I promptly pulled out the wire and shot the jamming device where it lay. Gritting my teeth in anger with Carra,we had To rehide the comm. after all, the Imps now knew where it was.

I tugged it out of the ground, displacing soil and dirt. I took it and hopped back into the trench. I shoved it sideways into the side of the ditch, centimeters off the ground. I pulled a small spade out of my bag and covered the comm with dirt. Meanwhile, sounds of walking over grass and crushing sticks got louder and louder. My muscles burning, I completely submerged the device. Waved my arm forward to the squad, signaling them to go. They took off running. I unclipped a grenade and activated it, tossing it at the noise.

Not waiting for the result, I turned and ran after my squad. Sure enough, the blast roared in my ear, the light of it pooling around me and displaying my shadow on the ground for a split second. The ground trembled just a little, and a small trickle soil poured into the trench.

This day was long from over.

TAG: vncredleader

vncredleader likes this.
  16. MandoA101

Oct 2, 2016
    vncredleader likes this.
  17. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    GM Update

General Salvag's Tie Defender came out of hyperspace outside of the Imperial space station controlling Malastare.

"Imperial outpost this is General Salvag over" the soldier called out over the com. No response came "Anyone there?". Salvag could already tell something was up. The Empire had heavily protected Malastare due to its resources, the idea that no one in the space station or even the surface would be contacting an unscheduled ship dropping out of hyperspace was preposterous.

Salvag had come in order to get assistance in taking down Solo, but sorting out whatever was going on here was more important at the moment. He flew in closer and his scanner found that one of the station's smaller hangar bays was open. Salvag pulled his Defender into the bay and grabbed his blaster. Life signs were showing up all across the station yet none in the hangar and he soon found out why the moment he stepped out into the hangar. Even through the helmet he could smell the stench of burning flesh. Dead troopers and officers where lying throughout the corridor.

Salvag heard something behind him and spun around rapidly, his gun pointing at a Dug worker who was armed with a stolen E-11. "Well at least I know who is responsible for all this" Salvag thought to himself before opening fire.

Tag Master Vo'Un'Var

18. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    IC- General Salvag
    Imperial Outpost

Sending a rain of fire down onto the Dug worker Salvag stepped over the workers dead body, he was going to find who did this and burn them, burn them to the ground. Rebels could easily be involved by why did the workers attack? Salvag sped down corridor after corridor, breaking down doors and sending hails of gun fire and throwing grenades, looking around, he muted to himself
    "Time to find out who is responsible for this, and I am going to kill them, or just hurt them Real bad..."
    Salvag had an air that terrified even his toughest soldiers, the only one Salvag even really respected was Grand Admiral Thrawn, and Salvag had only met him about 5 times.
    Running through another corridor he came across some more workers, holding up his rifle, he spoke
    "Who told you to do this? Or is it simple mutiny? Talk or you're dead."
    Tag- vncredleader

vncredleader likes this.
  19. Darth Rozic

Darth Rozic Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2015
    GM Update I

The commander stroked his chin as to show that he was processing the information he had just recieved. After a moment he spoke up.

"Three things," he calmly responded. "Number one, I need some valid identifaction sanctioned by the Imperial Security Bureau. Number two, my men and I have been given specific instrictions by the emperor himself so we will not follow your orders. And of course number three, this planet is off limits so please surrender your weapons and space craft while we place you in cuffs and show you to our very accomodating cells. Thank you for your cooperation."

Suddenly two doors on either side of the room opened and a red guard followed by five stormtroopers walked through eached. Once all the storm troopers entered the room they all pointed their blasters at Irluuk and his men and one of them said that they didn't want to have to shoot.

Tag: @CosmoHender

vncredleader likes this.