1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Fall of the Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RuneEisahn, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    This RPG is set several months before EP.III and will move onto that.

Story:The last waining months of the Clone Wars. The Galactic Army of the Republic, led by the noble Jedi Knights, have fought on many battle fronts. But, more and more Jedi die on missions. Count Dooku, Dark Lord of the Sith, and his Droid General, General Grevious, have made many stalemates in the war. But now, the Confederacy of Independant Systems are retreating to the Outer Rim worlds, hiding in their fortresses. Now, all the Republic needs to do will be to attack, but they may not be the first ones.......

Okay, welcome to my RPG. Now, as many of yal have noticed, my last RPG, Return of the Clone Wars, didn't go so well, but this time, i'm ready. Now, here are the things you can do.

Rules
    1.GM's word is LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2.All Forum Rules Apply.
    3.If you have something or a problem with another character, settle it in PM.
    4.PM Character Sheet to me.
    5.I'll pick ONE Co-GM. He can make decisions, but not very many.
    6.Stay in Character.
    7.And like always.....HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Characters

Now, when coming to Characters, there are two things you can do. 1:You can use Characters from the movies.
    2:You can create your own.
    But there can only be two Dark Lords, Sidious and Dooku, and whoever. But, we also need at least one or two Clone Commanders, Troopers, ARC Troopers, Commandos, just clones.

But if you just want to be a Jedi, thats fine. Like I said, you can make your own, or take one from the movie.

Movie Characters you can take:
    Yoda(NEED)
    Mace Windu
    Anakin Skywalker(NEED)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Stass Allie
    Plo Koon
    Ashoka Tano
    Count Dooku(We NEED)
    Darth Sidious(We NEED)
    General Grevious(Need)
    Saessee Tinn
    Kit Fisto
    Asajj Ventress
    Captian Rex
    Commander Cody
    Commander Bly
    Commander Gree
    Captain Fordo (One you saw in the very first cartoon clone wars, red ARC trooper.)
    Ayala Secura

Character Sheet

Name:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Apperance:
    Muscular:(Strong, weak, sort of sort of, average)
    Clothing:
    Weapons:

Lightsaber
    -Color:
    -Hilt Description:
    -Crystal:(Optional)
    -Style:

Bio:(Something short, not an essay.)

I_H Edit: Locked at GM's Request/>/>/>/>
  2. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Character Sheet

Name:eek:bi-Wan-Kenobi
    Species:Human
    Height:1.79 meters
    Weight:140 lbs.
    Apperance:A nice lean face, with a nicely trimeb beard, Gray-Blue eyes.
    Muscular:Strong, but the Robes conceal it.
    Clothing:Typical Jedi Robes, except that his outer robe is made of heaviy wool, so it's heaviy when wet.
    Weapons:Lightsaber, the Force.

Lightsaber
    -Color:Sapphire
    -Hilt Description http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/bd/OBI-WAN_KENOBI.jpg
    -Crystal:(Optional)
    -Style:Soresu

Bio:In 32 BBY, Obi-Wan Kenobi became the first Jedi in approximately 1,000 years to defeat and kill a Sith Lord in combat when he defeated Darth Maul during the Second Battle of Theed.Amaster of the third form of lightsaber combat, Soresu.[7] He fought as a High General for the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars, earning the sobriquet "The Negotiator" through his charm and calm demeanor as well as the quiet threat of his abilities with a lightsaber. He was in command of the third fleet, and commanding the 212th Attack Battalion personally.
  3. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Would you say this is going to be a large RPG or a small one? I'm new at this and i dont want to get overwhelmed and drop out. That would be annoying.
  4. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    well it should only take a couple months if everyone keps posting.
  5. Tooqui_The_Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC Umm...ill gladly take Yoda....do i need to put that in a character sheet?
    I can probably manage others as well....
  6. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    OOC:eek:h, you can take Yoda. He's not my choice of character. Just PM the CS to me.
  7. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    GM Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Anakin Skywalker
    Species: Human
    Height: 1.85 meters
    Weight: approx. 190lb
    Apperance: medium-ish dark blonde hair, blue eyes
    Muscular: Strong
    Clothing: Jedi Robes (dark brown) Large cloak
    Weapons: lightsaber and the Force

Lightsaber
    -Color: blue
    -Hilt Description: http://images.movieeye.com/store/images/anakin-skywalker-lightsaber.jpg
    -Style: single-blade hilt

Bio: Raised a slave on Tatooine, Anakin Skywalker was found by Jedi Knight Qui-Gon Jinn at the age of nine. His extremely high midi-chlorian count, as well as his natural ability to use the Force cause Qui-Gon to take Anakin back to the Temple to be trained as a Jedi. After Qui-Gon was killed by the Sith Lord Darth Maul, Anakin was taken as a Padawan by Qui-Gon's apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Eleven years later, Anakin became a Commander for the Republic Army during the Clone Wars. He was dubbed the "Hero With No Fear" as he was often recklessly diving into situations to help however he could. His extraordinary piloting skills and his incredible control of the Force gained him extraordinary prestige with the people of the Republic.
  8. 92SE-R Force Ghost

star 3
  9. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Character Sheet

Name: Darth Sidious
    Species: Human
    Height: 1.78 meters
    Weight: unknown
    Apperance: Older, face almost always beneath a hood, hidden in shadows
    Muscular: Average, aged
    Clothing: Black clothing, cloaked
    Weapons: Lightsaber, the Force

Lightsaber
    -Color: Red
    -Hilt Description: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/76/Sidiouslightsaberside.jpg
    -Crystal:
    -Style: unknown

Bio: Palpatine, also known as Darth Sidious, was the last Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and the first Emperor of the Galactic Empire. He was a Dark Lord of the Sith who followed the Rule of Two and was considered by many to be the most powerful Sith Lord who ever existed.[
  10. 92SE-R Force Ghost

star 3
    IC: Sidious

I am honored to be here. *laughter*

OoC: hehe, just my little intro.
  11. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.