main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Fall TV Season

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediBith, Sep 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    I had heard that AR was getting the axe. I'm sorry to hear that for your sake, ES.

For those of you who have not seen my man Colin in the 1995 BBC presentation of Pride & Prejudice, it's airing on the Biography Channel tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday from 6 pm to I think 8 pm.

Also, Roper, of Ebert and Roper said he did not like the kk version much because as far as he was concerned the 1995 BBC version with Colin Firth was the definitive adaptation. He is now my favorite reviewer.

2. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE FOX!! I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM!

3. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Fox tends to cancel a lot of cool shows that should be given a chance. It's too bad, really.

4. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    I'm sorry your guys' favorite show was cancelled. :(

Reminds me of many others...Firefly?...

5. Jiltedtoo

Nov 18, 2002
    Don't even get me started on Firefly.

Oh and Greg the Bunny too.

6. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
  7. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    Greg the Bunny! I just totally forgot. I LOVED that show, now it's on IFC and it's definitely not as good.

MAN!:mad:

8. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    ABC cancelled Night Stalker. DB and I saw their presentation at Comic Con. I somewhat enjoyed the show. I would have liked to have seen where it was going to go. Oh well.

My favorite new show is Bones I think. I like the fact the main character is a anthropologist and my minor in college was anthropology.

9. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I missed last night's Lost as I was studying with my padawan. I did record it though. I can't wait to see it.

10. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I didn't watch last nights show either. I'm sort of getting tired of the show. I have it on Tivo but probably won't watch it for a while.

11. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I still like Lost. It's interesting. I am getting tired of all of the numbers talk outside of the show though. I listen to a podcast on the show so I get all sorts of insight on what's going on.

Tonight is Smallville! I have to say that last week's episode was just silly. I'm hoping tonight will be better. I have to tape it though so I won't see it until tomorrow (when I will also watch Lost).

12. Jedi_Devi

Jedi_Devi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2003
    OMFG, seriously, I will rant on for 2736487264723 pages if you get me started on Firefly and how FOX needs to die.

Fox needs to die for cancelling Firefly AND Arrested Development.

Guys, I am disgustingly addicted to House. Anyone else watch it? I am too lazy to go back 14 pages of this thread to find someone who does.

13. Jedi_Devi

Aug 27, 2003
    OMFG, seriously, I will rant on for 2736487264723 pages if you get me started on Firefly and how FOX needs to die.

Fox needs to die for cancelling Firefly AND Arrested Development.

Guys, I am disgustingly addicted to House, M.D. Anyone else watch it besides ES? I am too lazy to go back 14 (EDIT: 18!!) pages of this thread to find someone who does.

14. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Why is this thread all messed up?

I watched last week's episodes of Lost and Smallville and Lost was so crazy! I felt bad for Nathan. He played Mike on "Ed". The poor tailies. They sure had it bad. Smallville was okay but way too predictable. How could he kill Brainiac so easily?

15. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    Star Wars reference in Family guy again last night.

Peter recollects taht the situation would'nt be as bad as when he tried to conduct the SandPeople choir....which they then showed. A bunch of Tuskens shaking their gaffi sticks and shouting...he dissaproved...then Ben Kenobi came on and they all ran. To which he told Peter..."They scare easily...but I think they're good"

Or something to that effect. Very funny.

I think every Family Guy episode is contractually obligated to mention SW.

16. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    Medium in 3D was lame. Good show, 3D thing was just a lame gimmick

17. Jedi_Devi

Aug 27, 2003
    Medium in 3D? Lol, next thing they'll have is Smallville in Smell-o-vision or something.

18. Jiltedtoo

Nov 18, 2002
    I need Battlestar Galactica back on TV NOW!

Everything else sucks.

19. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Yes, BSG needs to be back on. It's sad. I did stumble on a mini Firefly marathon yesterday afternoon. They will be playing three of four episodes this afternoon.

20. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    They now offer pod videos of BSG. I wish I had a new iPod now. of course I would never get anything done then.

21. Jedi_Devi

Aug 27, 2003
    No House this week! Grr!!

But there was Arrested Development! WOO!

22. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    Fox tends to cancel a lot of cool shows that should be given a chance. It's too bad, really.

But that will make way for far more superior material. Pilot season, the best time for screenwriters to plan out their next spec scripts.

23. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I'm glad that most shows are on hiatus right now. It gives me time to get caught up on other things.

24. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Lost star love the law

25. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    She just doesn't care. Not going to court, previously getting caught going 90 in a 30?! She should at least get her license suspended. The poor last dude--he's the only one who was pulled over, not for speeding, but a "traffic stop". Yeah, he was DWB. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.