main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Fall TV Season

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediBith, Sep 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    Nope sorry, it's all Warner Brother's but the studios share there stuff, so we'll get a copy for our library.

2. Michael_Windu

Michael_Windu Jedi Youngling

Sep 24, 2004
    DH, I am more a Teen Titans Go! fan. Not to big on the Justice League, only when I see it on Cartoon network at my sister's house.

3. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I like the Teen Titans too, but only when they have the opening song in Japanese. I wish I had that recording.

4. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    Teen Titans is now on Saturday mornings so I occasionally get to see them there but I try to catch the Saturday ones. I was once at Kay-Bee and they played the Titan song. It was so cool!

5. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    [lobby]Don't forget to watch the entire pilot (2 hrs) of "Lost" tonight on abc@8![/lobby]

Wanting a show I like to staaaaayyyyy!,
    JB

6. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Okay, because of JB and Skyryder, I watched some of "Lost". I have already admitted to being a wimp when it comes to scary movies/shows so maybe some of you can be kind to me when I say I had to change the channel when the pilot got snatched away. I did switch back in time to see the "criminal" go into the hills to get a good signal and saw the guy take out the polar bear. Man! It was a very exciting show but I'm not sure I can handle it. The Japanese couple made me laugh though.

7. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Way to go DH. Yes, that scene with the pilot was pretty ugly, but I think that was about all for the scary stuff.

8. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I'll try to watch it. I am looking forward to "Enterprise" though. Darn! I just remembered, I have a function that night so I'm going to have to tape it. MAN!

9. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    Sorry DH, I meant to warn you that there were a couple of those "moments." Overall though, it's sooo original! I love the twists and mysterious feel. All the characters actually have somewhere to go, development-wise. Refreshing!

Can't wait for Wednesdays now!

10. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    The only thing I watch on tv anymore is reruns: ST:TNG, MASH, Simpsons, Futurama, and All in the Family. Everything else out there is investigator clones, tired and trite sitcoms, and reality television.

Oh, yeah, I do like Stargate and Scrubs.

11. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    I totally forgot about "Scrubs!"

I love that show; I actually laugh out loud during it. Also "Real Time with Bill Maher" when I remember...always laugh there, too. Wicked funny!

12. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    The Daily Show! :)

13. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Here I am looking forward to watching "Lost" only to find that it conflicts with "Smallville". Why must the powers that be make my Wednesday viewing choice such torture?

14. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    Oh that is harsh, DB! But good too -- that there is even enough on worth watching to cause a conflict, I mean!

ES, I've always enjoyed "The Daily Show" when I've caught it. You'd think I'd remember, it being daily and all...or...is it?

D'oh!

15. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    I like Airline on A&E.

16. Jedi_Devi

Jedi_Devi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2003
    Finally watched Lost! It's an alright show, I don't care much for the acting, but Dominic Monaghan is just so cute, I couldn't help myself. The story is actually alright, too. I'll keep watching.

Jedi_Devi

17. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I catch snippets of Lost during Smallville commercial breaks. I may be the only one but I love Celebrity Poker Showdown. It's fascinating to me. I don't know why.

18. Jiltedtoo

Nov 18, 2002
    Ok, how many time travel episodes are we going to see in Star Trek: Enterprise?!!!!!!!! [face_sick]

I still love it though! [face_batting]

19. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Yeah, time travel episodes are bad but I love the show also. It's on tonight but I have to tape it. I can't wait to watch it!

20. Elensara

Apr 2, 2002
    Can I borrow your tape sometime? Would I understand it if I missed the premiere (is it a stand-alone)?

21. Jiltedtoo

Nov 18, 2002
    Yes, you have to watch the season opener to understand tonights episode, or you will be thrown way off.

22. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    In most cases you could miss the season opener but in this case you really can't. A lot happened in it so you would be a bit lost otherwise. I missed the first two episodes of Smallville this season and so I don't know why Lana came back, how Chloe survived (my guess is she saw the suspicious smile on the "agents" face and figured it out), how Lex survived the apparent poisoning of his drink, lots of stuff. I have to wait for the reruns. The real nice thing about Enterprise is if you miss it on Friday you can catch it on Sunday. I had to do that last week and depending on if I can get my VCR programmed I might have to do it again.

23. Elensara

Apr 2, 2002
    Aww, dammit. Yeah, for Smallville I have to wait 'till this season comes out on dvd to see any of it.

24. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Well, it messed up so I missed tonight's episode. I'll have to catch Sunday's.

25. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    I miss The Muppet Show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.