LA, CA Fall TV Season

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediBith, Sep 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I loved the Muppet show. I have many fond memories of that show.

Last night's Smallville was sort of lame. I like the Flash but I can't imagine he was that big of a punk.
  2. Jiltedtoo Jedi Master

star 4
    I miss Firefly, and will always hate Fox for what they did to that show.

DAMN YOU FOX!
  3. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Tonight is "Enterprise". I'll have to tape it because we have company tonight.
  4. Jiltedtoo Jedi Master

star 4
    Yay! Enterprise.

I want to see what happens.
  5. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    What did you think about the way they resolved the whole time thing? I hate when they throw time travel in.
  6. Jiltedtoo Jedi Master

star 4
    I hate it too.

I really hate how when the nazi alien died, the whole time line was restored. I do not understand how that happened. Since what he did to the timeline was not resolved.

I thought the end scene with all the starships was cool though.
  7. Jundland_Jay Jedi Master

star 4
    I miss Futurama, and will always hate Fox for what they did to that show.

DAMN YOU FOX!
  8. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The last scene was cool. To fix the time line they would have had to go back to the point when the Nazi alien went into the past and to stop him then. It makes no sense. Stopping after it happened doesn't change anything except the future.
  9. Jiltedtoo Jedi Master

star 4
    Exactly, so that part did not make sense.
  10. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I missed last night's Enterprise. I'll have to catch tomorrow night's replay. I got a copy of the first two episodes of Smallville from a co-worker. It was pretty good. I miss Pete though.
  11. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Okay, this weekend I probably watched too much tv but they showed two episodes of "Lost" which were really good. If they keep replaying it on Saturday nights then I may be able to keep up! I also saw Enterprise which I thought was super lame. Why can't they find good writers? Maybe I'm just mad at T'Pol. I don't know.
  12. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Okay, I watched "Lost" last night and it was really exciting. They almost killed off Charlie! Now is it me or don't you think he would have some brain damage since he was not breathing for a while?
  13. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You're right, he would. I think you have to let go of reality when watching tv sometimes. Had he died though, I would have stopped watching the show. I hate when people I like on a show die. I do like how the show is going. I must find out about that Ethan guy.
  14. Darth-Bubba Jedi Master

star 4
    in the second episode, they killed off the pilot. the guy from Alias. I was pissed, cause I met him at Comic-Con 2004.

Yea, his corroited artery would have collapsed. He would have been severely imjured, if not killed.
    Those hobbits are strong critters, right?
  15. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That Ethan guy is scary. They are going to replay the first two episodes again next Wednesday and I'm going to try to get enough courage to see the whole thing through this time.
  16. JediBith Jedi Master

star 4
    I've been recording all the Lost Eps on DVD and they could be loaned out!
  17. Jiltedtoo Jedi Master

star 4
    ME!!! ME!!!! I NEED TO WATCH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOAN THE DVDS TO ME!
  18. JediBith Jedi Master

star 4
  19. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    How are you recording the shows on DVD? I am impressed.
  20. JediBith Jedi Master

star 4
    I've long worshipped at the altar (so to speak) of Panasonic. Santa brought me their DVD-recorder last year. There are still problems with the technology...but I can record things and watch them on the same player, IF I use Panasonic brand disks, no problem. I'll loan 'em out, but playing on other brands, successfully, has proven spotty. Still, I'm overall happy with the product.
  21. Jiltedtoo Jedi Master

star 4
    I want to borrow the disks, how many do you have?
  22. JediBith Jedi Master

star 4
    About 5 disks, recorded by a crazy person (i.e. all over the place with waaayy too much extra stuff). You'll need patience to navigate the disks, but I do have all the eps. Do you have a panasonic player? Otherwise, not sure they'll read. See above. Let me know and I'll try to arrange a hookup.
  23. Jiltedtoo Jedi Master

star 4
    No, but if they do not work on my DVD player, I can try on my laptop.
  24. Elensara Jedi Master

star 4
    I call dibs for when I get back (February). I've never seen the show, as I have school Wednesday nights.

Anyone seen commercials for 24? I've seen 2, and the first time I got so excited...I can't wait. I thought the show was just gone.
  25. NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus

star 6
    24 and Alias too! What happened? They disappear and come back in January? At least that's what the commercials for Alias have been advertising. Weird. :p

Is anybody else watching The O.C. this season? It feels like such a different show. The fun feeling from last year is just...gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.