main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Fallen from Grace (Post-SbS, AU dark side K/J); Updated 8/3/10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Aug 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sword-of_the-Jedi

Sword-of_the-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    :_| That was a beautiful.... more when I can form coherent thought....

SWORD

2. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    *deep intake of air* .... WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Oh my FORCE that was awesome. Talk about nailing the mood! Awesome story!!

3. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    Oh wow, that was so moving... poor Han, poor Leia! :_| I need tissues, really bad now, lol. I love this story, I really do, and I hope you continue to show how things affect everyone, not just Jaina and Kyp- somehow it makes it all the more realistic, he he.

4. DarthJaina

DarthJaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    Ugh, JPS, you made me smear my mascara, lol! :p I have always said that you write angst better than any other author I have read, and that post just proves it. You could literally feel Han's pain with every word, and his perspective on Leia was heartbreaking. And did I detect a hint of concern for Kyp from Leia? Hmm, maybe she's got an inkling of what's coming, huh?

5. Ars_longa

Ars_longa Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 26, 2004
    Can I have a little more, please!

6. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    that what i wanted in Dark Journey, emotion, sadness, mourning, enough to make you bawl! [face_worried] ... :_| :_|

7. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Awwwwwwwwww...Kyp's a good guy, i admit, and han's guilt was so heartbreaking!

8. Goddess-of-Trickery

Goddess-of-Trickery Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    Are you trying to make us drown this thread in a sea of tears? :p Lol, because that's bound to happen if you keep up with these amazing, heartbreaking post. I loved that, I really did, even if I feel like I just cried my eyes out, lol! :D

9. Grand Admiral Wettengel

Grand Admiral Wettengel Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 10, 2000
    If only the NJO had had such heart-rendering exploration of emotions.

10. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Wow. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. :_|

11. JainaSoloSkywalker

JainaSoloSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2002
    :_| Wow, just wow... that was beautiful, JPS! Very, very angsty, you really showed how poor Han and Leia are feeling. And I loved Kyp at the end, lol- off to kidnap Jaina away to a funeral, our boy is ;)

12. Abby

Abby Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Wow...that was an incredible post. You really got into the depths of Han's feelings, and showed just as much in Leia by your descriptions of the look in her eyes and the way she was sitting, stairing off into nothingness. Wow.

~Abby~

13. Jedi-Jaina-Solo-Fel

Jedi-Jaina-Solo-Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2002
    Another fantastic post! I cried all through that, not just for Han and Leia, but for Jacen and Jaina and Anakin and Chewie and Luke and Mara... Han is right, their family really has been shattered and scattered. At least we know that Jacen will return from the dead, and bring the others together eventually, right? :p ;)

14. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    :_| Ok, I need to go before I drown the keyboard in tears. :_| (*runs out sobbing*)

(*pops back in*) Great post, by the way!

~*~Austyn

15. Jaina-Solo-Fel

Jaina-Solo-Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2002
    Another beautiful, tear-jerker of a post, JPS! Wow, I think I just went through like half a box of tissues, lol! :p Very, very nice work, my friend- I especially loved the description of Leia in the way she was sitting, staring off into space... the NJO just totally screwed the Solo family over, huh, lol?

16. Trickster_Goddess

Trickster_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    Why is it that whenever you write an angsty post, you leave me in tears? ;) This was another very emotional, very beautiful post- I especially loved how Han not only realized 'the truth' in Jaina's eyes about Jacen, but he was regretting the time wasted he could have spent with his boys... :_| Why did they have to nix Anakin, why?! :p

17. Sword-of_the-Jedi

Sword-of_the-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    You have a talent for conveying the utter anguish characters endure in scenes like these. I always find myself either in tears or close when you write angst, and for some reason, it's worse when it's Han and Leia grieving for their boys... no parent should have to bury a child, after all :_|

SWORD

18. Jedi_Jaina_Fel

Jedi_Jaina_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    You need to put tissue disclaimers up on these posts, JPS :p Wonderfully depiction of Han's guilt, Leia's grief, and their shared pain... I enjoyed seeing Kyp's outrage about Jaina not attending the funeral, too! I wish we'd seen that in DJ, you know? :D

19. AngelofDarkness

AngelofDarkness Jedi Master star 2

Aug 25, 2002
    :_| I don't think any words could do that post justice... still trying to stop the tears, lol! This is the kind of raw emotion I wish we'd gotten from the books- why can't they hire you, hmm? :p ;) Keep the posts coming! :D

20. Vaders_Granddaughter

Vaders_Granddaughter Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    The depth of emotion you put into your posts is nothing short of astounding, JPS :eek: I could just feel their pain, and I could feel Kyp's anger with Jaina for not planning to go to Ani's funeral... I can't wait for the next post- is it too much to hope it'll be in the next day or so? :D

21. JediPrincess83

JediPrincess83 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2003
    Beautiful work! I really do wish we'd seen more emotion in Dark Journey- they gave us glimpses of Leia and Han's grief, made it clear that Jaina was in agony but too numb to feel, but what about Luke and Mara, hmm? We know the deaths of the Solo boys were devestating for them, too, but they never show any of their grief, or concern for Jaina's slip to the dark side. Why is that, lol? :p Maybe you will do it justice for us, eh? ;)

22. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    It's Tuesday, JPS... does that mean there is a new post coming tonight? *crosses fingers* Pleeeeaassseee? :D

23. Goddess-of-Trickery

Aug 25, 2002
    Did my ears detect the word 'post'...? :p Just thought I would give this an extra UP in the hopes that we'll be getting a new update tonight, after all!

24. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Lol, ironic as it is... yes, there is going to be a post tonight :p I am just tweaking the ending of it right now, so expect it to go up sometime in the next twenty minutes or so :)

~JPS~

25. Goddess-of-Trickery

Aug 25, 2002
    Awesome news! :D Yay, I am excited now! I was about to run out the door to grab pizza, but now I will wait a few minutes to go :p ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.