main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Fallen from Grace (Post-SbS, AU dark side K/J); Updated 8/3/10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Aug 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EH_Pilot

EH_Pilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 12, 2003
    He has too much of his uncle in him.

Great story, by the way. It's what got me into writing my own.

2. Sword-of_the-Jedi

Sword-of_the-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    You have to admit, Jacen's a loyal brother- stupid, but loyal :p ;)

I just hope he knows what he's in for, that nose bleed is the least of his worries if he gets in Jaina's way!

3. Grand Admiral Wettengel

Grand Admiral Wettengel Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 10, 2000
    Nice to see you back, JPS. Wonderful post as usual--filled with tension, sparse use of words, but your selection of words is as impeccable as ever.

I forsee you making a fine lawyer.

4. Ace_Venom

Ace_Venom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    Ah, a lawyer. I thought about law school once as an alternative to grad school.

But enough about me. I finally managed to get caught up with this. I really enjoy how thoroughly Kyp fell back to his old ways. Dark Kyp fans must unite. :D

5. Grand Admiral Wettengel

Jan 10, 2000
    Well, what would you think about having TWO more dark Kyp stories to read, Ace? I've had these plot bunnies dancing around in my head for a couple months, developing and fomenting and I'll probably have the first posts for both of them posted tomorrow.

One of them will be K/J; the other one won't be the least bit romantic, since surviving outranks love-making. And having any K/J in this other story would just be so, so disgusting, but Kyp might get some mush from a very unexpected source.

6. JediPrincess83

JediPrincess83 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2003
    Yay, a post! :D

Ooh, Jacen... bad idea going to find Jaya when she's in a slaughter mood [face_plain] I foresee trouble if the twins come face-to-face!

7. Grand Admiral Wettengel

Jan 10, 2000
    Jaina will give him some warnings to get him to go away, but you can rest assured that Kyp is already aware of Jacen's presence since he would have certainly picked up on Jaina getting all spacey on him again.

An irritated Kyp is a dangerous Kyp. And if Jacen lays a hand on her to take her away or start getting through to her, Kyp will allow Jacen to experience levels of pain the poor Craven One never knew existed.

Bring on Jacen torture!

8. Ace_Venom

Ace_Venom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    Well, what would you think about having TWO more dark Kyp stories to read, Ace? I've had these plot bunnies dancing around in my head for a couple months, developing and fomenting and I'll probably have the first posts for both of them posted tomorrow.

Hey, that should be nice. I'll keep an eye out.

9. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    :eek: [face_plain] Niiiiiiiiiice! :D

I'll put something better together tonight... But that was awesome imagery! [face_love]

10. Darth_Kinwon

Darth_Kinwon Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2004
    Somehow, I don't think Jaina's going to give him a pleasant welcoming committee, lol.

11. Jaya_Skywalker

Jaya_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2004
    It's great that you're posting again :) I am worried for Jacen, though, the last thing he needs to be doing right now is going to find Jaina... she's not in a good mood, and she's not very happy with him either! This could be bad... [face_worried]

12. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    Jacen needs to listen to his elders for once- but he has that stubborn streak that runs in the family, doesn't he? Hopefully things won't get too ugly if he and Jaina cross paths on Ebaq-9...

13. Grand Admiral Wettengel

Jan 10, 2000
    Jacen doesn't have a stubborn streak.

He's just stupid.

BTW . . . that NJO fic I was talking about . . . it has begun.

http://boards.theforce.net/Beyond_the_Saga/b10477/18526131/?1

I can promise some K/J mush, but I doubt it'll be as well written as our marvelous author here handles it.

14. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    :) Wow! :)

I am so so happy that you are back. Extremely happy. Estatic. :)

Though I kinda feel sorry for Jacen, he has so much of a concious that it could and probbly will get him killed.

I just love Kyp in this story. All hail Dark Kyp. :)

Post more when you get a chance to relax from Law School, that can be a killer.

*Reva*

15. SkyBlazer

SkyBlazer Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 30, 2004
    Great post! Poor, stupid Jacen... he means well, but he's just lacking in the smarts right now :p Of course, can't really blame him- it's his sister, after all, and we know that Ani Solo would be doing the same thing, he he.

16. JainaSoloSkywalker

JainaSoloSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2002
    Hope school is going well, JPS :D Any chance of a new post coming soon? :p ;)

17. RevaDurron

Jan 27, 2005
    Yes, do well in school but come back as soon as possible.

We all miss this story.

*Reva*

18. AngelofDarkness

AngelofDarkness Jedi Master star 2

Aug 25, 2002
    Just popping in to see if there was an update... I'm guessing since there's not, you're still having computer issues, Jen :( Hopefully that will clear up soon, because I am dying for a new post [face_mischief] :D

19. maryaminx

maryaminx Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 24, 2005
    Dark side... Good. Dark jedi.... Bad. Please kill off Lomi and the others quickly. Oh, and post more as soon as possible too.

20. RevaDurron

Jan 27, 2005
    Up!

Please post if you have the chance.

21. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    Have been greatly missing my Evil Jaina fix :(

22. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    So, is anyone in here gonna be at CIII? If so, stop by the Rebel Legion table first thing in the morning and say hello :)

23. Canadian_Maple_Leaf

Canadian_Maple_Leaf Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2004
    Whens the Next Post ? its now been over a month

24. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Hello readers :)

Do you recognize me? I know it's been... a long time [face_blush] I apologize for that, truly. Life has been crazy with school and all, and my computer crashed (I had to get a new one and track down my disk with all my outline notes on it) so I've had a bit of a writing drought, as I am sure you've noticed.

The good news is, though, that I have a new computer which works fantastically, classes end this week for the summer so I will have more writing time, and I recently had a spurt of inspiration- so you can expect a post sometime in the next week :) I will PM the regulars, and those of you who request a post notification, when it's up.

See you soon! ;)

~JPS~

25. Grand Admiral Wettengel

Jan 10, 2000
    Guess that means you found the disk too. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.