Beyond - Legends Fallen from Grace (Post-SbS, AU dark side K/J); Updated 8/3/10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Aug 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Ace_Venom Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Thanks for the PM. I forgot I was on the list. :)

The scene between Jaina and Zekk was inevitable, but I didn't expect what happened to Lowie. It just goes to show that everybody loves Wookiees.
  2. DarthJaina Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Nice to see one of my favs is being updated again :) Lol, is Zekk going to continue to argue with Jaina while she fights off Tsavong Lah? Poor guy, I feel for him, Jaina basically just showed him that she doesn't care about him and that she'll use him if he gets in her way- ouch [face_plain]
  3. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight

star 6
    OMG! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

If THAT was what you weren't happy for... I am afraid of what you would have been happy with.

I still have chills!

And that ending... If there isn't another update soon, I might just die :p
  4. Jaya_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Zekk better watch it, or he's going to get himself into trouble :eek:
  5. RevaDurron Jedi Master

star 5
    Wow! Nice update! :)

Seek HAD better watch himself.
  6. Kenwalker Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Great post! I am glad this fic is on the roll again, I've missed it.
  7. Peagis Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Thanks for the PM! been awhile hasnt it? Great chapter!
  8. Grand Admiral Wettengel Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Magnificent. So nice to get back from a weekend trip to Washington to read another installment in this beautifully written tale.

What Jaina said to Zekk--ouch. And Zekk had better have any hopes of being with her die in his heart before her enraptured boy-toy comes to rescue them all. I doubt a threesome would interest Kyp.

Now who will save them? Lord Durron? Or perhaps Master Skywalker? Then Lord Durron will flip-out?
  9. Jedi_Jaina_Fel Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I think it might actually be a good thing that Tsavong Lah showed up, or Zekk might have lost an arm or a leg- or even his head [face_plain]
  10. flowerbee Jedi Knight

star 5
    Thanks for the PM. Definately keep me on the list. :D

Man, that creeped me out. Wonderful, unusual POV there.

I'm shivering. Daddy Lah is about to get his rear handed to him. [face_devil] Hopefully Anor is next...
  11. Jaya_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Ooh, Zekk better watch his neck, or its gonna get snapped. Jaina is going to kill Tsavong, right? Someone mentioned his father's amphistaff, I hope she has it with her- he needs to die at Csavong's weapon. Thanks for the PM!
  12. iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    WOW! I found this a few days ago and I am very addicted. I love "what ifs". JPS you wrote Kyp's fall beautifully and so gradually. Much more realistic than Anakin Skywalker's immediate turn to the dark side. Yours makes sense. I love how he was truly seduced.

I love how you get into the characters' minds!

Please continue the journey! Thanks!

Alysha
  13. iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It's me again. Just wanted to say I am looking forward to Jaina "darkly" offing Tsavong Lah and Kyp taking out Zekk. Yes, I do like Zekk, but this is dark Kyp and he hates him and is insanely jealous so poor Zekk, you must die!
  14. Grand Admiral Wettengel Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I don't think Kyp has any reason to fear Zekk in terms of any sort of short-lived love triangle. I'm sure Kyp would make it perfectly clear to him (and Jaina has indicated to him that Kyp and her know each other's bodies intimitely) that Jaina is taken.

If Zekk and Kyp do tangle with each other--verbally and/or physically--who would Jaina support? Kyp'll be blinded by his possessive jealousy (but at least I get the feeling he does care about his Goddess. I got no such vibe from A/P in all 3 prequels). Sure, his love is all dark and twisted, but it isn't like Jaina is just some stupid dupe following him around, ready to do his bidding. The only one in this story who was like that would be Lord Durron himself. I'm rather surprised he doesn't have any bruising to his ego from being out-manipulated by Jaina, although he probably considers that to be part of her appeal.
  15. Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey guys :)

Just wanted to let you know that I now have two other K/J fics started, both AUs. Check them out when you have time! ;)

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/23274604/p1/?1]Shadows of Twilight[/link]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/23134521/p1/?27]Falling Stars[/link]

~JPS~
  16. Vaders_Granddaughter Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Wahoo, new post! :D I hope Jaina whacks the warmaster good, even though his death was rather inglorious in DW, I still cheered- Tsavong Lah just needs to die, lol
  17. AngelofDarkness Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Great update- the tension between Jaina and Zekk is getting serious and the others are starting to see Jaina for what she is- poor Lowie!
  18. JainaSoloSkywalker Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Glad to see this back :) Jaina needs to cut Tsavong's head off quick [face_mischief]
  19. Darth_Kinwon Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Ouch, Jaina throwing her love life with Kyp in Zekk's face had to hurt. Not as much as it's going to hurt the warmaster when she cuts off his head, of course, he he.
  20. Jedi-Jaina-Solo-Fel Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Great post! I hope Jaina kills him good, lol [face_mischief] On my way to check out the new fics ;)
  21. master_jade Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I've finally read everything (after hving found that one a couple of days ago)and:
    1. I'm truly impressed! It'a a whole book and rather a long one :) You're relly prolific!=D=
    2. You're much better at describing characters' mental states and interactions between them than many of the profic authors. (especially in the part covering "Dark Journey". Your Jaina is much more credible than Elaine Cunningham's is)
    3. Although I generally enjoy stories with my favourite characters turning to the Dark Side , I can't stop feeling bad about Kyp and Jaina here. Please , I don't know how, but don't let them destroy themselves. The Dark Side is going to kill the love, whatever twisted it is, they have for each other, leaving only hunger for power. I can see it has already begun, with them hurting each other, Kyp manipulating Jaina's memory and her completely stopping thinking about her feelins for him.
    In a way reading this story is a torture, but well... I'm already in and looking forward to next chapters. I only have a small , tiny hope, that somehow it will manage to end as in the dream Kyp had on Hapes, about himj and Jaina on Mon Cal... PLEASE... have mercy for them...[face_praying]... and for me too...
  22. Darth_Intangable Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Keep going...

we're waiting[face_praying] [face_hypnotized] =P~

-A[face_coffee]
  23. iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    :_| I'm really missing this piece. I can accept whatever ending you might devise...including Kyp's death at the hands of Luke Skywalker (or even a redeemed Jaina) [I know that is blasphemy...forgive me]!!![face_devil] :D

Please come back to us! [face_praying] :)
  24. TenelKaSolo Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Great post as usual! Thanks for the PM! (even if I didn't find it til today!).

Can't wait for the next post!
  25. Grand Admiral Wettengel Jedi Youngling

star 4
    As long as Kyp doesn't go out like a wussie punk.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.