main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Fallen from Grace (Post-SbS, AU dark side K/J); Updated 8/3/10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Aug 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    I'm sorry, I just had to UP this. I love this story. It deserves closure. [face_praying] Please!

2. Canadian_Maple_Leaf

Canadian_Maple_Leaf Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2004
    So whens the next post?

3. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    I can't wait for more!!! I'm looking forward to a heated confrontation!

4. Canadian_Maple_Leaf

May 13, 2004
    So where's an update? : (

5. Obi-Wandering

Obi-Wandering Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2005
    WOW!!!! Can't believe I missed this one for so long. Have stayed up wayyyyy to late tonight reading this. Kyppie......you sick dude! Wonderfully written. Hope to see another post soon!

6. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    When I first read this I stayed up late too. I don't know what happened to JPS...this story is one of the coolest and most well developed "falls" I've ever read. I need more of this story, it's left a void in my dark Kyp world.

7. Jaya_Skywalker

Jaya_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2004
    Hurray! Exams are finally over for me :D I think yours are about to end, too, arent they? You should give us a new post to celebrate ;)

8. Silver-Star89

Silver-Star89 Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2006
    wow just read this whole story
    its really good with dark Jaina and Kyp
    great writting
    can't wait till more

9. Darth_Intangable

Darth_Intangable Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2006
    Caf?

we have caf!!! come here! post, here!!!

-A [face_coffee]

10. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002

Finally the gods were casting their favor on him once more.

In recent months, as the war dragged on and the infidels pushed back with renewed vigor, his faith had been greatly tested.

An implant gone awry, the troubles in the Pyria system...

The death of first his son, then his father, both at the hands of Jaina Solo.

Piece by piece, the Jeedai who likened herself to be Yun-Harla had chiseled away at his life, stripping him of the things that he held in the highest regard. It went deeper than the loss of his kin or the defeats he had suffered in battle, Jaina Solo was determined to steal his honor, to shame him before the Supreme Overlord.

And for a time Tsavong Lah had been afraid that she was succeeding.

He had not missed the disappointment in Shimrra's eyes when the Overlord gazed upon him, nor the haughty cackles of Shimrra's pet Omini, and he knew that the whispers had reached Yuuzhan'tar.

Whispers about how Jaina Solo continued to thwart him at every turn, how his own warriors had begun to loose faith in him.

That his own father had died believing the Jeedai to be an agent of the Trickster goddess.

Nothing but lies, vicious rumors started by those ambitious enough to try to sweep the mantle of Warmaster away from him for their own, but Shimrra was listening.

Tsavong Lah had hoped that the Treskov System would be his redemption.

That he would be able to achieve a great victory here against the infidels and win back a place in Shimrra's favor.

And, if the gods were on his side, many Jeedai would die.

But nothing was happening as he'd expected.

The infidels had set a trap for him, and he had unwittingly walked right into it.

It was the one called Ackbar's doing, according to his intelligence reports, an old warrior who had come out of retirement to strike a decisive blow.

The parallel to Csavong Lah was glaringly obvious.

But where his father had failed in his task, falling prey to Jaina Solo on Tatooine, this Ackbar had spun a web that Tsavong Lah could see no way out of. His fleet was being hammered away by the infidels, and even now they were closing in on Ebaq-9, where they would grind what was left of the Yuuzhan Vong fleet into dust.

Tsavong Lah was no fool, he had known the moment he saw the infidels laying in wait that he was beaten.

There was no where to run, no way to slip past the enemy forces.

He'd been certain he would die a pathetic death, the shame of the Yuuzhan Vong.

And then, like an epiphany, his eyes had fallen on the shadowy moon of Ebaq-9 and it had come to him quite suddenly that he was not finished yet.

There were Jeedai on Ebaq-9.

With a desperate sort of hunger, he'd ordered his fleeing forces to descend on the moon, because if he was going to die here in this accursed place, he was going to take as many of the Jeedai with him as he could.

And the gods had chosen to have mercy on him at the end.

Jaina Solo, the one who had shamed him above all others, had come to Ebaq-9.

Before his last breath, Tsavong Lah swore he would strike her down, and die with what little honor he could reclaim before his end.

The Wookiee was incapacitated, moaning in agony as he writhed on the ground before him, and the Barbel and human male were both pinned with blorash jelly, unable to move their feet even as they held their ignited lightsabers out in front of them as if to ward him off.

But they were insignificant.

Tsavong Lah only had eyes for Jaina Solo, who stood straight and defiant, unconcerned with the blorash jelly binding her to the ground.

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to show," the Jeedai witch chuckled.

The mocking taunt caused him to bristle, and Tsavong Lah pointed his amphistaff in her direction. "You have dishonored Domain Lah for the last time, Jeedai Solo."

"How is your domain doing, by the way?" Jaina Solo inquired with a cold smile that showed off all of her teeth. "I was starting to worry that Domain Lah was dying out, the way your kin k

11. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Yay! Thanks for the update!

Oh dear...wonder what Kyp has in store for them.

12. Durroness

Durroness Jedi Grand Master star 1

Sep 4, 2002
    Ohhh, great update. I still love this story, and I can't wait for you to update again!!!

13. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Nice action!

And I loved the alternate POV. Very Nice! :D

14. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    *pounces on* I love this story so much... I'm so happy you've updated. :D

Oh dear. I hope that Kyp doesn't... but this is Kyp we're talking about... and the nasty version of him at that. Oh no. *shudders*

15. Jaina_Solo_16

Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2004
    Yay1 A new post! Well worth the wait. Loved the battle from Tsavong Lah's POV. Kyp and Jaina are creeping me out now.

JS16

16. Obi-Wandering

Obi-Wandering Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2005
    JPS: Thanks so much for the post. So happy to see that you are continuing this one. Your dark Kyp and Jaina are fascinating characters.

17. master_jade

master_jade Jedi Master star 2

Jan 27, 2006
    Yay! You have posted!
    This chapter was great- as usual :), and what a cliffhanger at the end!- Is Kyp going to slaughter them? (ughh..[face_skull]... ) (Or maybe he'll try to turn them...hmmm[face_thinking].-but it doesn't look like this...)

Thank You and waiting for next chapters [face_batting]

18. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S BACK!!!! You do realize this is my favorite story!!! Thanks !

I was thinking the Jedi who is looking for his dad might join Durron and company. Or perhaps Kyp will Sith out and try to kill the Jedi. Either way, it's all good.

Well written and I can't wait for more!

19. Trickster_Goddess

Trickster_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    Ooh, bad Kyp! Bad! I have a feeling this is going to get messy [face_worried]

20. Canadian_Maple_Leaf

May 13, 2004
  21. Darth_Intangable

Darth_Intangable Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2006
    "How presumptuous," Durron said softly, with a small smile as he brought his lightsaber up to bear. "To assume we're here to save you."

[face_laugh] GREAT update! :eek: [face_laugh]
    YES...KILL THE JEDI!!! sorry, Jaina moment... cool!!!
    [face_dancing] go kyp go kyp...!!![face_dancing]

-A[face_coffee]

22. Silver-Star89

Silver-Star89 Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2006
    yeah a new post
    i wonder what durron is going to do

23. Kenwalker

Kenwalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2004
    Another great update!

I had a bad feeling about poor Tam as soon as he was thinking about his dad, I just knew Kyp was going to pull something like this. Poor kid. And didn't Jaina specifically tell her little dark minions not to kill Jedi? Lover's quarrel on the horizon?

24. DarthJaina

DarthJaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    "How presumptuous," Durron said softly, with a small smile as he brought his lightsaber up to bear. "To assume we're here to save you."

Great closing line! I can't wait to see what happens [face_devil]

25. Sword-of_the-Jedi

Sword-of_the-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    Great new post :D I cab't decide whether or not I want Kyp and Welk to kill them, lol. On one hand, I like Tam.... but if Kyp kills them it's only going tp up the tension

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.