Beyond Fallen from Grace (Post-SbS, AU dark side K/J); Updated 8/3/10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Aug 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    The next post will reveal what Kyp is up to, and there will certainly be some drama, lol :p

~JPS~
  2. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    Whoa!! A fantastic update! =D=

I can't wait to see what Kyp is up to! I have a feeling things are about to get messy...and Jaina and Kyp will be at the center of everything. I'm looking forward to the next update! :)

Please keep me on your PM list! :)

~Goddess Jaina~
  3. Princess Cambria Force Ghost

star 4
    The whole story is wonderful.

Loved the update. =D=
  4. DarkLordDaishi Jedi Padawan

I love this Story!
    Lady Vader and Lord Durron is soo cool( and evil!)[face_devil] [face_laugh]
  5. Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Can't wait for a new post!
  6. Jedi-Roxy Jedi Master

star 3
    Great story!!!!!

The Phoenix Jedi
  7. Canadian_Maple_Leaf Jedi Knight

star 1
    This is way to good to go unfinished so please update!!!!!!!!!!
  8. DarkLordDaishi Jedi Padawan

This is SO awesome!!
    Please Update!
  9. RevaDurron Force Ghost

star 5
    Just UPing this...

Can't wait for the next chappie. :D
  10. Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Knight

star 2
  11. Lanta Jedi Grand Master

star 1

This has had me gripped almost all day :)

I know it's been quite a long time since you've updated, so I don't know if you're planning to update, but if you are, could you add me to your PM list, please? If not, thanks anyway for writing it!
  12. angry_bendu1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Holy guacamole!:eek:

I just finished the marathon read of this story and I am impressed.

=D= :_| [face_shame_on_you] :eek: :mad: :D [face_love]

But am I the only one still desperately clinging to hope that there might be a happy ending...[face_worried] [face_batting]

Ah, it was worth a shot.:p

Great job, and if you have a pm list please add me!:D
  13. Jaina_Solo_Goddess Jedi Knight

star 2
    You should really, really finish this amazing story!

I too have finished a marathon read and really want to find out how it will end!

~Jaina
  14. argentlife Jedi Knight

star 1
    Please, please come back and finish this - Kyp is evil and I love it. Truly truly love it. So I just want to say thanks for writing such a faboulus story. It's a wonderful read.

L.
  15. Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Master

star 4

First off, let me apologize for my horrendously long absence. I have had a crazy year and the craziness has interfered with writing in all of my fandoms. But I have conquered the thorn in my side that is grad school, and I should be able to update more frequently now. In fact, Prodigal Son should be getting a new post sometime in the next week or so. I went ahead and sent PMs to everyone on my list and anyone who requested to be added after the last post- if you want to be removed from the list, just let me know :) And now, after a really long wait for which you all rock... I give you the post...

They stared one another down, bristling like Corellian sand panthers.

The Warmaster and the Trickster Goddess.

Kriff, she'd been waiting for this.

Aching for it, even.

Ever since Duro, and the sight of her mother's lifeless body in Jacen's arms.

Vengeance was not the way of the Jedi.

But Jaina Solo had long since given up that mantle.

The Yuuzhan Vong had killed the Jedi in her slowly but surely, with every death she felt through the Force. Chewbacca, Anni, Lusa, Jovan, Ulaha, Bela, Krasov, Eryl, Raynar... each had taken a piece of her with them, Anakin's death had been the death blow.

Tsavong Lah was responsible for it all, directly or indirectly, and today he was going to pay with blood.

"You seem hesitant, Warmaster," Jaina observed mockingly. "Would you like to bind my hands with blorash jelly, as well to even the odds?"

The living blob in question was currently inching it's way up her boots, but she ignored it.

Snarling, the Warmaster lunged at her again, swinging his amphistaff around hard, and her arms ached at the impact as she brought the amphistaff in her hands up to parry. She was faster and more agile, but with her feet bound to the ground her movements were restricted to the upper body, and Tsavong Lah's hulking frame was simply stronger than her own, so each strike she blocked like this sent pain shooting through her arms into her shoulders.

Coiling the Force around her, she shoved hard, pushing Tsavong Lah back off his center of balance, and delivered a sharp elbow to his chin under his weapon, sending him stumbling back.

Wiping blood from his mouth, he spar a fanged tooth to the ground and came at her again.

She was ready for him.

Like all Yuuzhan Vong of the warrior caste, Tsavong Lah's instruction in warfare had begun as soon as he was able to walk and hold an amphistaff. His whole life, he had been tested over and over until his skills attained deadly precision. The Vong had molded him into a living weapon, meant to be unbeatable.

But Jaina was a weapon, too.

All Jedi were, in a sense, it was what all their years of lightsaber and combat training culminated in.

On Yavin IV she'd learned to fight, first with her own hands, then with the Force and stun staffs, and later with a lightsaber. She'd trained under her uncle and Kam Solusar for years to be a competent warrior, ready and able to defend herself should the traditional Jedi role of diplomat fail her. That was the core tenant of being a Jedi, after all, a blade was only ever to be risen in preservation of life.

But as Mara Jade Skywalker's apprentice, she'd learned how to kill.

Her aunt was capable of being every bit the peaceful, gentle visage of a Jedi Master, but the woman who had once served as the Emperor's Hand knew the value of being lethal in battle.

Learn your opponent, know him. His style of fighting, what hand he uses most, which side he favors.

Before the Yuuzhan Vong, there hadn't been many opportunities for Jaina to put those lessons into practice.

Other enemies were vulnerable to the Force and could be easily picked apart in the moment, but on Hapes she'd taken the time to watch and observe, learning valuable information about her enemies, particularly the priest Harrar, who was charged with her capture and sacrifice.

After, she'd done the same with the Warmaster.

She knew what angles his swings were most powerful at, knew w/>
  16. jedi-solo-fel Jedi Master

star 2
    Thanks for the PM :)

I had a bad feeling that Kyp and Welk were going to kill them... bad Kyp, bad. Now Jaina's going to have to punish you [face_devil] I wonder how this is going to impact their relationship, since Jaina obviously thinks he's lying. I'm glad you're back- can't wait to see what you do with prodigal son [:D]
  17. Lanta Jedi Grand Master

star 1

Thanks for the update :D

It was good, but I think I'm going to have to go re-read the last few chapters to remind myself what happened...
  18. iamobiwan1970 Jedi Master

star 4
    OMG! [face_dancing] I was so happy to see this back. this is one of my absolute favorite stories! I love the subtly of Kyp's fall to the darkside. In this post it is obvious he has crossed that dark Jedi line. I'm sort of expecting him to step forward and proclaim himself the next Lord of the Sith. It's pretty obvious he wants to take Luke on.

Jaina's defeat of the warmaster was well written. I love her tingles in the Force letting her know someting was wrong with Welk and Kyp. She's not as darkside anymore, but I really hope her and Kyp have a fight. their fights are exciting.

I'm going to re-read the whole story again. It's been awhile and it's well worth it. =D=
  19. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    WooHoo!!!!!! I'm so happy you've come back and updated! I still love this fic as much as I have from the start. As always, a fantastic post!!! Please continue to pm me with updates. I'd love to see this fic through to the end!

=D=[face_dancing][:D]

I am very happy and excited that you are back and working on your fics! Can't wait for more...but will if I need to!
  20. Jaina_Solo_Goddess Jedi Knight

star 2
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for continuing this story! I had completely given up hope on it ever being finished, and resigned myself to never knowing the ending...but...it's back!!! Jaina's having doubts about her 'partners' - I wonder if they'll end up turning on her or locking her up or something when they decide to kill Luke.

So Jaina has accepted the mantle of the Sith only to kill Vong? I wonder if they'll ever convince her that killing Jedi can be a good thing?

Anyways, can I please have PMs if (no, WHEN :p) this story is updated? Thanks!

~Jaina
  21. angry_bendu1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks much for the pm!:D

Believe me, I'm currently a grad student and I totally understand where you are coming from. It was a great post none the less!

I wish I could multitask... [face_thinking]

Oh, and by the way, I will always be the staunch supporter of the happy ending. I may be annoyingly persistent, but feel free to ignore me. :p Most others do!

Kyp is starting to worry me. Jaina is too. As a matter of fact, they all are! [face_worried] Princess, you're making me paranoid!

Once again, thanks for the pm and I look forward to the next installment. I give huggles for the troubles! [:D]

:D

22. Durroness Force Ghost

star 1
    :D :D :D

I am so excited that you are back JPS!!!When I opened my PMs today this was about the last update I expected. I know what problems school can cause when it comes to hobbies, and Congrats on finishing!!! Of course keep me on the PM list for all of your stories that I'm currently on.

I dont think I need to say that I loved the update (how could I not), but just in case: Loved it! =D=
  23. Jedi_Jaina_Fel Jedi Master

star 2
    See Jaina, this is why you shouldn't convert former fallen Jedi to the dark side... they tend to fall back into old habits before you know it :p Glad to see you back JPS!
  24. Sword-of_the-Jedi Jedi Master

star 1
    :eek: :D I have missed this fic! Excellent post as always. I am so glad you are updating this again its one of my favorites [face_love]
  25. flowerbee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Geez, Jaina is scary. But at least she isn't quite as crazy as Kyp.

...I think I'm going to have to go remind myself what's going on, though. :p Great to see this 'fic back. :D
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.