main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Falling, An AU fanfic based on a poem.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Star_Angel, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Falling

By: Star_Angel. Special thanks: To my friend Linda who wrote this short but beautiful
    poem.
    I most also apologise for possible spelling or grammar that might bee wrong. Enjoy

Padmé pov.

I see my self falling; I can?t stop it.

I slowly slide down against the wall as tears role down my face. I must have cried for days,
    maybe even month now, I?m not sure anymore and neither do I care.
    Obi- Wans words come back to me as I?m trying to control myself but without any luck.
    ?Padmé, you have twins. They need you--please hang on?? He had said and I had listened
    and came back.

Deep in to darkness when my life shatters in to a million pieces!

Came back for what, to have my babies ripped from my arms, with the only explanation
    being: ?They will bee safer this way??. Safe from what or who? Safe from the obvious, Safe
    from there father, my husband, safe from the Sith. I hated Obi- Wan then, but now I don?t
    know. I know that my children won?t know me, ever, and I know that I will bee lost?forever.

I try to put my self together, but the pieces are to sharp so I bleed to death!

It has been a year now and I know that I have to try to pull myself together but the more I try,
    the more I realising that I?m failing.
    I leave the small room where I?ve lived for the past year. As I?m walking I realise that it?s
    night time but that doesn?t stop me from going out on one of the fields, the same field that me
    and my husband ones had talked and laugh almost four years ago, four years that feels like a
    lifetime, four years that have change this galaxy forever.
    A sharp pain started to spread from my stomach and then one more from my left shoulder.
    I fall to the ground?

There I lay, me and my peaces, blood and a pail body!

I looked up when I hear voices. ?She?s as good as dead, leave her? and I know that it?s true,
    I?m dying and I don?t even care.

Till those who were searching for me gives up!

I could hear the storm troupers? footsteps as they walk away after making sure that I wouldn?t
    survive. Leaving me there to die. I turn my body so that I can see the stars one last time and
    whisper ?Live for me? praying to the force that my children can hear me.

To the end of day?s.

I have always wondered if it was true. If you really do see your entire life passes by your eyes
    only seconds before you die. Now I know that it is true?

This is one of the first things that I?ve written so please let me know what you think.
    And if you don?t like it, please don?t judge me by it.

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Whoa - the stormtroopers got Padme!

How tragic that she would spend the last year of her life so misrable.

Nice story - I would suggest getting a beta to help correct the spelling errors for your future work.

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. ZekksGoddess

ZekksGoddess Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Those darned clones...that darned Palpatine! The darned Empire...grrr

There were some spelling errors and a beta could be helpful, as KELIA suggested. Otherwise, nice job. :)

4. ani-eyes

ani-eyes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 18, 2006
    Awwww poor Padme!!!:_| Wow, it was very dramatic =D= !! And also very depressing, i feel like getting tissues now!!:( You really set the sad atmosphere!!

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Poor Padme! :_| A lovely piece of work! =D=

6. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    Wow, that was brilliant! So sad though:_|

excellent job!!!;)

7. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Thank you guys,

I?m truly am sorry about the spelling errors. I hope that they didn?t ruined anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.