main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends FALLING: From Grace (J/TK - sad, depressing, evil twin to FALLING: Into Your Arms)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -Tenel-Ka-, Feb 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    This the evil counterpart to FALLING: Into Your Arms --- which is this one-posters happy twin.

This has NOTHING to do with anything I'm writing at the moment --- it's totally AU from my series The Feigned and all my other one-posters. So keep that in mind. :D

And I just want to give you the heads-up; this one gets pretty :(. And I'm sure stories with this idea have been done before. It's not a incredibly twisted or different idea. o_O But it just popped in my head a few nights ago and I jumbled this one-poster out, as an evil twin to my Valentine's Day Challenge thingum. :D

----

FALLING: From Grace

He had been away on a mission for three years. Three years on another planet. Three years away from civilization. Three years away from his family. Three years away from his wife.

Their marriage was a secret and the only other people who knew were his sister and his wifes two closest advisors. They were married, then he was sent away to a base on some remote planet where he had to hunt down dark Jedi and their trainees. It all had to be done with ysalamiris surrounding them.

Hunting them down and ridding the galaxy of them wasn't the hard task.

Staying sane was.

Jacen Solo was fine with it for the first few months, but waking up on the same empty dank cot every morning began to grate on his system. And then news from the outside world filtered through the small team as they got it. He had read datapads with headlines on them.

'BOTHANS RENEW PEACE TREATY WITH GALACTIC ALLIANCE'

'SCIENCE DISCOVERY HELPS ENHANCE BACTA EFFECTS'

'HAPAN QUEEN MOTHER TO WED AND PRODUCE HEIR FOR THRONE'

Wait... what?

Jacen's mind spiraled downward from that point on. He tried endlessly to breach the ysalamiri, to try to contact her through their connection and ask what was going on, to ask her anything, to just feel her presence burning bright.

But he couldn't break through the walls. They didn't think they would need the ysalamiri that long for the mission, but they ended up using them for roughly two and a half years, to keep the darkness that surrounded them out.

The handful of beings on the mission were all Jedi, some full-fledged, some still training. Zekk and Jacen were the two with the most training. Zekk was the one who had told him about the headlines and given him his datapad to read. Zekk was the only one besides Jacen to make it off of the planet alive.

And now Zekk was lying in the cabin of the ship they stole with a broken leg, crying out in anguish to the pilot.

All of the dark Jedi they were sent to get rid of were dead.

One newly created dark Jedi remained.

"Jacen!" Zekk writhed on the empty floor, his hands clutching at his broken leg. "Jacen, please! What are you doing?!"

As the ship blazed away from the ysalamiri-ridden planet, Jacen could feel the Force flowing back into his body and his mind. But instead of the warmth and light it usually fed into him, a dark cold feeling flared inside of him.

Two and a half years without the Force, Jacen Solo gets it back and it's not as pleasant as he remembered it.

"We're going to visit some people, Zekk! So shut up and pretend like you don't exist!"

"Huh...?"

"We're going to see my wife."

"Your...?" Zekk rolled over and shut his eyes. An image of their childhood friend flashed before his eyes. "Tenel Ka..." Zekk whispered to himself, before falling into a deep stream of unconscious.

Before leaving, Zekk had changed out of his jumpsuit and donned his brown Jedi robes. Jacen hadn't changed. He suddenly liked the jumpsuit.

It was black, damp with sweat and blood. It reeked of death, burnt flesh and bile. The last days on the planet had been nonstop fighting, hacking, slashing, hiding and dying. Jacen watched trainees and Jedi alike get stabbed, beaten and killed...

It drove him over the edge. He knew he was becoming the thing he despised.

But with the bloodbath of the previous days and the fact that he

2. Zekkxy

Zekkxy Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2003
    I need to bake you a prosac cake and throw you a party or something so you're you'll stop writing these sad (but still great) one posters so often.

I mean...I love em, but gah...so sad. ;-;

3. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
  4. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Evil

pure Evil.

Hehehhee, I havent seen Jacen kill himeslf since I wrote it happening.

5. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    -TK-"There ya go, Anakin." [face_laugh]

As to the rest of it... :_|, really...

You like Dark Jacen, though, don't you? ;)

But... another great 'fic!

And people say my Mara/Anakin 'ship is perverted... [face_mischief] :p [face_laugh]

[passing thought - is falling to the Dark Side the necessary collateral for Jacen Solo if he's going to break out of his emotional armour and realise what love is? Is the same thing true of Darth Vader?]

- The Imperial Ewok

6. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Well, that was insanely evil. Poor little...did she even get a name? That was honestly depressing, Heather. And not in a good way.

7. tenelfan14

tenelfan14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2003
    evil....[face_devil] ( i like it!)

8. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    That was too sad. Poor Jacen going for years thinkin' that Tenel had done something. *hits Jacen's dead corpse* you idiot! she loved only you!!!! :_|

Fireyforce

9. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Zekkxy: LOL~ sorry. I just keep getting all these crazy ideas. Hopefully I'll get more happy ones soon. :D

JainaDurron: Yeah; that's what I felt like when I wrote it. >_<

3MD: Evil. That's my middle name, yo. :D

Thrawn: I do like Dark Jacen. Heck, I like any kind of Jacen. :D And Jacen going to the dark side to realize what love is? That's kind of how I see it. Since he's a doof in the love department. He's gonna have to go through some hefty stuff to realize exactly what love is. *cackles*

Striker: She had a name. Jacen just didn't know it. Therefore, I thought the reader shouldn't know it either. Yeah... I know it was depressing. >_<

tenelfan14: You like evil? *hi5s* You know how I think then.

Fireyforce: Yeah, she loved Jacen the whole time and he didn't even think of it. Well, Jacen hasn't always been the brightest when romance was involved. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.