main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Falling Into You" - One-shot. OC. Tender tribute.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jul 17, 2015.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    by Nyota's Heart Disclaimer: Borrowing with affection & for fun.

AN: An introspective piece regarding Breha (Bree) Solo an OC of divapilot The title arises from a song of the same name by Celine Dion. :) [face_sigh]

~!

Falling into you ... when did it begin? When will it end? When did friendship become so much more, respect and admiration a burning tenderness?
    When did the need of you become something I felt in the very marrow of my bones, the beat of my heart?

I have no clue, but I know that I will stand with you through all that may be. It hasn't been easy, Force knows. But I have great role models. Courageous committed love ... it runs in my family.

That's what soul-mates do.

++++

^:)^

Kahara likes this.
  2. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    oh you sneaky sneaker! Thank you for taking Bree out for a spin! [:D]

Wow, that really captures the feelings so tenderly. She found love when she wasn't looking for it, and she knows that whatever happens, they are in it together. Theirs is an unbreakable bond. What a great song for the couple!

And it's true, Luke and Mara and also Han and Leia are stonger together than apart. They model how to survive disasters and come out of it even stronger as a couple. (We won't talk about Ep 7 rumors. [face_hypnotized] To paraphrase Casablanca, "We'll always have fanfic.")

Edit: Just watched the video for that song and it is perfect for them. (You'd think, being French Canadian, I would know more Celine Dion songs...:p)

Kahara and Nyota's Heart like this.