main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fam Film

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by COsk_DoSine, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    Hey Everybody,
    I don't want to carp on what jerks Muvico was and wnat a fiasco the Episode II premiere was because of what Muvico did. Lets move on. Here is another idea for the Fandom menace....A FanFilm... I have an idea running through my head, have talked it over with Raichia and she thinks it is a good idea. I will not to the script for it though because knowing myself I would never get it done. I would like to know if anyone else is interested in starting work on a fanfilm and could assist me with the scripting... The idea that I have would probablky be about 15-20 mins long. It would be a great start for a series of fanfilms about the Fandom Menace characters and their "lives". IF anyone is interested in this project let me know and we can discuss what you can do to aid me in making this vision running around in my head a reeality. Someone please help me because this idea is starting to take over what little of my mind that is not already devoted to sci-fi fandom....

Also, Chedet, I love the idea of the MIB II premiere, We have a large enough group that we could have part of the group dressed as MIB and have some of the rest of teh group as aliens in human suits planted in the audience that we could apprehend for violations of intergalactic treaties...

Talk with everyone later,
    Chris

2. DarthEFelement

DarthEFelement Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    If you tell me what you want the storyline to be about and the characters, sure, i'll type it up for ya.

3. Zanatos_Soldat

Zanatos_Soldat Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2001
    Greetings fellow Senator,

Sorry that my trip took so long. I had to go investigate some matters that was stiring up with an old friend of mine. But enough about that. I would like to let you all know that Zanatos Soldat is back with much improoved skills indeed. I welcome all who dare try me in my field of expertise. As for the Fan Film, I would love to join you guys and be part of it. So let me know through e-mail at my new address at: thevampireriven@hotmail.com
    This account is only for the FANDOMENACE group to get in touch with me untill I have a wide array of areas that I will add.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.