main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Family Guy and Robot Chicken

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Mozart, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mozart

Mozart Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 8, 2009
    I suppose it doesn't matter now, but still, do you think Family Guy will EVER show Something, Something, Something, Dark Side?

Blue Harvest was nothing special, truthfully, and the Robot Chicken Specials were better IMO. But Empire Strikes Back is my favorite out of the whole thing, so I couldn't wait to see it, but they kept delaying it until, well it still hasn't shown. This better be worth it.

Also Carrie Fisher is voicing Peter's boss, what the crap? This is more confusing then when she shows up at the end of Blues Brothers. :D

This is turning into a bit-rant, so I'll finish it up with one last Star Wars related Question:

Robot Chicken, should they do another Star Wars special? The first one was great, the second one was better then great (yes that doesn't make any sense, but some how Seth Green and company made it happen).

EDIT- Please continue in the existing threads

Threads for: Family Guy and Robot Chicken 3

2. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Isn't Robot Chicken making one more? Their skits were hilarious, Seth MacFarlane as the Emperor is just gold.

Something Something Something Darkside is supposed to come out December 22nd I believe.

3. Mozart

Mozart Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 8, 2009
    Neat, but that still is no excuse, and it STILL better be worth the wait.

Seth MacFarlane was Palpatine? Wow. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.