New Hamp FAMILY GUY ROCKED!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4

Ok,

I sorry but Family Guy was freakin' AWESOME!! I don't think they could have done a better job!
    Come on...... Gray Pupon with the Jawa's. Fantastic!

Lady's and Gentlemen Mr. John Williams ......... Perfect!

I should have knew... I smelled you when I came aboard...... Oh, NO that was me "A darth Doodoo." lol

The show was wonderful......... I laugh so much. I have to watch it again. Matter of fact...I think I'll go do that now. Let me know what you guy's thought of it. I do hope everyone was about to watch it. If not let me know I taped it so your all more than welcome to come over and check it out.

Great show!

SeeYA,
    TK
  2. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Watched it last night. I laughed, I cried, it was much better than Cats. Seriously, I thought it was awesome. My favorite parts had to be grey poupon, the griswald family truckster, all of r2-d2's lines, solo calling his mom, and the asthetic aversion to placing plywood over the thermal exhaust port! I could have done without the dirty old man obi-wan and his musical number.....
  3. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I thougt the dance old man was AWESOME!

One of the best parts..... It has to be one of the WORST songs EVER! Plus it was the dirty old man and it was PERFECT how they added in something for use Trooper. Dancing Trooper are a BIG deal. lol

SeeYa,
    TK
  4. flightmech73 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I really think that was one of the best spoofs Ive ever seen. All I could thing of when the jawas pulled up side by side was ha that could be the grey pupon commercial. and sure enough it was! I feel like jediscar. the old man c kanobi weirded me out. But I think thats what it was meant for. I really want to see their take on the rest of the series. It was sooooo funny.
  5. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    I thought it was really well done, but agreed the old guy really creeped me out and took away from the show, IMO. But overall, an 8/10. Good news is that they are doing the Empire Strikes Back next year!
  6. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    In case ANYONE missed it!

THIS SUNDAY OCT. 14th. The Cartoon network will be showing BOTH Robot Chicken & FAMILY GUY STAR WARS Specails. Starting at 11pm.

Thats right so if you missed them ........check them out this Sunday!!

SeeYa,
    TK
  7. flightmech73 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sweet! I missed robot chicken. Thanx!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.