main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Family Passes?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by miketarkin, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miketarkin

miketarkin Jedi Knight

Sep 14, 2006
    Anyone know if it's possible to get "family passes" for 4 family members or are the tickets sold individually?

2. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    Just individually as far as I know.

3. miketarkin

miketarkin Jedi Knight

Sep 14, 2006
    OK, thanks.

4. Vayder

Vayder Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2010
    I'm pretty sure they have a package deal for the whole family. I think it just says 2 adults 2 children etc... Scroll down on the page where you purchase the passes. It's there. I can't remember if the had daily passes or just the 4 day passes.

5. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    From official site:

Thursday, Friday, and Sunday Passes are $55, Saturday Passes are $65, Adult Four-Day Passes are $135, Kids Four-Day Passes are $54, and Kids One-Day Passes are $27.  Order your tickets online to avoid the lines on-site and save some credits, as prices will be more expensive at the door.

If you prefer to wait to buy your tickets at Star Wars Celebration, please be aware that tickets will be more expensive at the door. Thursday, Friday, and Sunday Passes will be $60, Saturday Passes will be $65, Adult Four-Day Passes will be $150, Kids Four-Day Passes will be $65, and Kids One-Day Passes will be $35.  (Tickets purchased online during the convention will also reflect this price.)  Also, note that the Star Wars Celebration team will be monitoring ticket sales closely.  If we reach maximum occupancy in advance of the show, all sales -- online and on-site -- will stop.  Buying your tickets now is the only way to guarantee you're part of the party!

Still don't see anything on family packages.

6. miketarkin

miketarkin Jedi Knight

Sep 14, 2006
    Thanks for posting that official site info, good to know. Makes it tougher to decide if we're going to go without some sort of family package. On a sidenote, do Celebrations sell out? The quote mentions "monitoring sales...stopping ticket sales." Having to know a year in advance if I'm committed to what will end up being a Disney World/Celebration combo week is another tough decision!

7. Vayder

Vayder Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2010
    If you go to starwarscelebration.com and log in like you are going to buy tickets here are some of the choices you will get.......

Pre-Show Family Packages

Family Packages are available through online pre-orders only, and will not be available for purchase onsite.

Option 1 (5% Discount) 4-Day Package
    (Admits one Adult and two Kids Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)$230.85
    Option 2 (5% Discount) 4-Day Package
    (Admits two Adults and two Kids Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday) $359.10
    Option 3 (10% Discount) 4-Day Package
    Admits two Adults and three Kids Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)$388.80
    Option 4 (5% Discount) Weekend Package**
    (Admits one Adult and two Kids Saturday and Sunday) $211.85
    Option 5 (5% Discount) Weekend Package**
    (Admits two Adults and two Kids Saturday and Sunday) $321.10
    Option 6 (10% Discount) Weekend Package**
    (Admits two Adults and three Kids Saturday and Sunday) $352.80

Not sure if this is what you are looking for.

8. miketarkin

miketarkin Jedi Knight

Sep 14, 2006
    Yup. Thanks.

9. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    Cool. I logged in, but was afraid to click too far into the purchase process since I had already ordered our tix.

10. Vayder

Vayder Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2010
    Yeah. There isn't any indication on the site that they have the packages either. I just happened to scroll down while I was checking out the prices and found them.

Haven't bought my tix yet. Waiting on the wife to decide how many days she wants to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.