main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Family Ties (Sequel to Just Yesterday and Trickster Twins) J/J *May 19, 2005: THE END*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NYCitygurl, Mar 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marai_Jade

Marai_Jade Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2004
    Awesome post, NYC! :D

?You also told us about Malisia. That had to take a lot of guts to do in front of my dad.?

?Yeah. He almost killed me.?

Hahahaha!!! [face_laugh] I can sooo see that!!

Jaina had to bring Malisia in to meet them before he calmed down enough to say that she was his only grandchild and he was going to spoil her rotten.?

Han.... a grandpa..... Anyone else find that funny?? Anyone else think he would be the ultimate GRANDPA!!?!?!?!? :D I envy Malisia!

Go Padme!!! Smart woman! Perceptive, too!

Those descriptions of Jacen's family were soooo amazingly accurate!!

?But she ?retired?, and he says that he?s bringing her to ?the rogue side of the Force.?

Go Han!! :D

"Uncle Luke is pretty quiet, but Aunt Mara is all fire and action. Ben is his mother?s clone. He loves getting into trouble.

Mara's clone, ROFL!!!

?Jaina is like my dad?a hotshot, egotistical pilot."

And proud of it too!! :D

?Tahiri is the exact opposite?you can?t get her to shut up."

[face_laugh] I love it!! [face_laugh]

?They are. I love my family, even though we don?t agree on everything. I don?t know what I would do without them.?

Awww.... *blinks* I think I'm gonna cry now... *sniffs* That's beautiful.... :_|

*wipes eyes* Wonderful post, NYCitygurl! I'll be waiting for your next one.

(Sorry, long post [face_blush] )

2. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Wow, that was AWESOME!

Why do I get the feeling Jag's going to run into Celeste and she's going to do something Jaina would NOT like? Force please don't do that...

Or Celeste could walk in on Jag looking at Jaina and Malisia's picture...*cackles*

3. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    OHHH! that is sweet!

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Marai: Han.... a grandpa..... Anyone else find that funny?? Anyone else think he would be the ultimate GRANDPA!!?!?!?!? I envy Malisia!

So do I!

Awww.... *blinks* I think I'm gonna cry now... *sniffs* That's beautiful....

AW! Thanks! :)

*wipes eyes* Wonderful post, NYCitygurl! I'll be waiting for your next one.

Up soon, tomorrow, I hope.

Sorry, long post

I loove long replys!

Trickster: Thanks! :D

Why do I get the feeling Jag's going to run into Celeste and she's going to do something Jaina would NOT like? Force please don't do that...

*puts on wings and halo* Now, would I do that? Aw, who am i kidding? Of course I would! [face_devil]

Or Celeste could walk in on Jag looking at Jaina and Malisia's picture...*cackles*

yes, she could . . . [face_devil]

JAGSGURL15: Thanks!! :D

NYC

5. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Celeste and Jag *talk* . . . [face_devil]

~~~~~~

Jag wandered down the path to the waterfall. He tilted his head back and looked at the stars. He couldn?t see Mon Calamari, it was too far away. But I can see Raltiir, which can be seen from Mon Cal. So maybe Jaina?s looking at it too, and thinking about me.

?They?re beautiful, aren?t they??

Jag was surprised, but he didn?t show it. ?Yes. Beautiful.?

Celeste smiled. ?Do you often come out and look at the stars, Jagged Fel??

?Please, its just Jag. And yes, I do.?

Celeste sat down on a bench and patted it, indicating that Jag should join her. He did. ?Can you see your home from here??

?No. I come from Csilla, a planet in the unknown Regions. It?s too far away, as is Mon Calamari.?

?You?ve traveled all over this galaxy, then??

?Not all over, but I?ve been lots of places.?

?Is it fun??

Jag thought for a moment. ?It can be. But some of the places I?ve been . . . it hasn?t been for pleasure. And beautiful places . . . Ithor, the garden of the galaxy . . . it?s gone . . . not like Alderaan, but it?s gone . . . Coruscant . . . Dantooine . . . Yavin . . .?

Celeste frowned. ?Gone??

?Dead. Captured by the Yuuzhan Vong and shaped or destroyed.?

Celeste shuddered and scooted closer to Jag. ?That?s terrible.?

Jag nodded. ?It is. People fight and they die, and still planets fall and billions are enslaved.?

Celeste brushed a lock of hair back from his face. ?You sound sad. Like you?ve lost someone.?

?I have. I?ve lost many friends. My oldest brother died in combat, as did my sister and her unborn daughter. A few months ago, her husband was killed.?

Celeste stroked his cheek. ?I?m so sorry.?

Jag wondered why he had said all of that. He stood up and walked to the edge of the cliff. Celeste joined him. ?I didn?t mean to say anything wrong.?

?You didn?t. I just miss them.?

Celeste nodded and changed the subject. ?You and Jacen Solo seem awfully close.?

?We are. He?s one of my best friends.?

?Tell me something.?

?Ask.?

?His reaction to our last name, at dinner?my grandmother thinks that he?s very close to her other children. Is he??

Jag looked at her. The moonlight fell on her face and dress. Her blonde hair shone, and her perfectly pale face was innocent. ?Why don?t you ask him??

She smiled. ?He?s not here, and you are.? She stepped closer.

Jag shook his head. ?It?s for him to say, if he wants to or not.?

Celeste nodded. She ran her hand quickly through her long hair and shook her head playfully.

Jag suddenly felt uncomfortable. ?It?s getting late, and I?m kinda tired. I?m going to go back.?

?All right. I suppose I should probably head back, too.? She smiled sweetly. ?Will you walk me back to my room??

What Jag really wanted to do was go back to his room and talk to Jacen, but he was ever the gentleman, and besides, Jacen and Padme were probably still talking. He offered Celeste his arm. ?Of course.?

When Jag finally got back to his room, Padme was gone. Jacen was lying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. ?Where?s your grandmother??

Jacen smiled. That sounded really weird. ?She went to bed. She?s older than she looks.?

Jag sat down on his bed. ?Did you tell her??

?Yeah. We talked. She invited us to breakfast. She said that tomorrow she?ll tell me about my grandfather.? Jacen smiled. ?Anakin and my parents would love to hear about him.?

Jag noticed that he didn?t mention Jaina. It was to be expected. Jaina had fallen to the Dark Side about a year previously. She blamed her fall on what appeared to be the death of her brothers, but she also felt that she was inheriting the Dark Side from her grandfather. Learning about him might upset her, because her fall and her behavior on Hapes was still a touchy subject for her.

Jacen sat up. ?How was your walk.?

?Fine.?

?Tell me about it.?

?Jacen, it was a walk. What can there be to tell??

Jacen had a cunning smile on his face. ?You weren?t alone.? Not a question.

Jag sighed and lay down. ?Does it matter??

?Wh

6. Marai_Jade

Feb 13, 2004
    Alrght, breath, just breath. :mad: He saw it, he got up and walked away.... Don't shoot Celeste.... She's a part of NYC's story..... Don't shoot her yet..... Let Jaina do it later [face_devil]

Ok, I'll have to admit, she is one of the more subtle flirters. Like, she's not sitting there, batting her eyelashes, sitting basically on top of him, dropping something she needs to pick up (bend and snap, y'all!! [face_blush] ). She's not THAT obvious.

Ok, NYC, that piece of your story about Ben and 'My Tash' [face_laugh] [face_laugh] totally priceless!!

I LOVE your Jag and Jacen bantering! I've already commented once on how cool they are as friends, now I'm commenting again. lol. :D

Hey, NYC, how is it Vader didn't know he had a third child?? :confused:

Oh well, awesome postie, NYC!! Loved it!! (second half anyway) :D

UP!!! ;)

7. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Alright, Trickster's thoughts:

To Jacen: STOP HINTING TO JAG! HE AND JAINA HAVE A KRIFFING KID!

To Jag: You tell 'im!

To Jaina: Don't shoot anyone ye-

*blastershot*

Jaina: Too late, Trickster. *grabs lightsaber and stalks over to Celeste*

Lovely post though!

8. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Marai: First of all, ,I'm sorry I forgot to PM you. I had to have blold drawn today and I've never had to before and I was freaking out and totally spaced it. Sorry!

Alrght, breath, just breath. He saw it, he got up and walked away.... Don't shoot Celeste.... She's a part of NYC's story..... Don't shoot her yet..... Let Jaina do it later

LOL!

Ok, I'll have to admit, she is one of the more subtle flirters. Like, she's not sitting there, batting her eyelashes, sitting basically on top of him, dropping something she needs to pick up (bend and snap, y'all!! ). She's not THAT obvious.

I love that movie!

Ok, NYC, that piece of your story about Ben and 'My Tash' totally priceless!!

Aw, Thanks! :)

Hey, NYC, how is it Vader didn't know he had a third child??

You'll see [face_devil]

Oh well, awesome postie, NYC!! Loved it!! (second half anyway)

Thanks!! :D LOL

Trickster: To Jacen: STOP HINTING TO JAG! HE AND JAINA HAVE A KRIFFING KID!

Don't worry, he's just teasing. he thinks that Jaina and Jag are perfect together.

To Jaina: Don't shoot anyone ye-

*blastershot*

Jaina: Too late, Trickster. *grabs lightsaber and stalks over to Celeste*

LOL!

Lovely post though!

Thanks!! :D

NYC

9. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    New Post!

~~~~~~

Celeste brushed her hair and smiled. The mirror she was looking into hung on the wall of the bedroom. It had silver edges and showed her entire body.

She smiled. She couldn?t wait to see Jag again. He was handsome, sweet, kind, and very much a gentleman. Plus, he was a pilot, like her. He had a nice body. Celeste sighed. What she wouldn?t give to see him without his shirt on.

There was a knock on the door. ?Come in!? Celeste called cheerily.

Her grandmother entered. ?Good morning, dear.?

?Good morning.? Celeste set her brush down. ?Did you want to talk to me about something??

?I invited Jacen and his friend to breakfast. I hope you don?t mind.?

Celeste smiled. ?Of course I don?t mind.?

Padme sighed and sat on the bed. ?Cellie, sweetie, I talked with Jacen last night.?

?Oh? What did he say??

?It seems that not only is he in contact with my other two children, but that he is Leia?s son.?

Celeste stopped dancing around the room for a minute. ?I thought something like that. Have you told Father??

?Yes.? Celeste nodded and opened her closet door. She pulled out a couple of dresses. ?What do you think? Simple and elegant or hot and dangerous.?

Padme frowned. ?Simple, dear. ?Why are you getting so dressed up??

?For breakfast.?

?What?s so special about breakfast??

?Didn?t you say that Jag and Jacen are going t be there?? I want to look nice.?

?For Jacen??

Celeste rolled her eyes. Grandmothers these days! They were so dense! ?Yes.?

?He?s probably not going to notice or care.? Padme wasn?t dense at all. She knew that her granddaughter was trying to impress Jag. She also knew that he was dating her other granddaughter.

?Oh well.?

Padme sighed. Troy was already upset about being related to Jacen Solo, she didn?t need to make breakfast even tenser. ?All right, dear. I?ll see you out on the terrace.?

?Of course,? Celeste said absently.

Padme sighed again and left.

By the time Jacen and Jag figured out where the terrace was, Padme, Celeste, and Troy were already out there. The two men sat down next to each other. Jacen was next to Padme, Jag was next to Celeste.

Celeste smiled at them. ?Did you sleep well??

Jacen said ?yes? at the same time that Jag said ?no.? Celeste frowned. Jag shook his head. ?Jacen kept talking to me and wouldn?t let me sleep.?

Jacen gave his father?s lopsided grin and bit into a pastry. Celeste smiled. ?Jacen, you bad boy. You shouldn?t keep people up late.?

Jacen smiled. ?Celeste, you sound like my sister-in-law.?

?Sister-in-law??

?Yeah, my brother just got married.?

Celeste smiled. ?That?s sweet. What?s her name??

?Tahiri.?

Troy cleared his throat. ?Grandmother says that you two are, in fact related to us.?

Jag shook his head. ?Not me, just Jacen.?

?So far,? Jacen muttered.

Jag poked him in the ribs. Troy raised his eyebrows. ?So far??

Jag sighed. ?Ignore him.?

Troy nodded. Jacen frowned. Boy, was this kid cold. ?So, how old are you two??

Troy lifted his chin imperiously. ?We are both eighteen, though I am older. I believe you are a twin, as well??

?Yeah, seems to run in the family.?

Jag choked on his toast. ?I hope not.?

?Why, can?t deal with twins??

?Force, no.?

Troy pressed his lips together. ?You, however, are close to the Skywalkers.?

?Some of them.?

?Explain.?

Jacen frowned. ?Why??

?No need to get defensive, it was a simple question.?

Padme frowned. ?This is breakfast, Troy, not and interrogation session.?

Jag smiled. ?It?s all right.? He turned to Troy. ?I?m closer to Jacen, Jaina, Malisia, and Ben then I am to the adults, and I don?t know Anakin very well yet.?

?Yet??

Jacen nodded. ?He just came back from the dead and proposed to his girlfriend three months ago, and since then my mother?s been trying to rush the wedding. We haven?t seen very much of him.?

Troy said, ?Anakin?? at the same time that Celeste said ?back from the dead??

Jacen sighed. ?Long story short, we thought he was dead, he wasn?t, he was just cap

10. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Great start! :D If Jaina knew her cousin was hitting on Jag things would not be pretty. [face_mischief] :p Jag's ego is very sexy. [face_love] Can't wait for more! :D

11. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    J&J: Thanks!!! :D Jaina's not going to be too happy when she learns about it.

Jag's ego is very sexy.

Thanks! More up soon.

NYC

12. Marai_Jade

Feb 13, 2004
    J&J, I totally agree with you! [face_mischief] But his ego isn't the only thing sexy about him.

Hey, at least Jacen tried!!! Troy just sounds like a snotty brat. I think Celeste could actually be pretty cool if she were to stop hanging all over Jag. :mad: I think you already know how I feel about that.

Oh, something I forgot to say earlier.... GO JAG!!!! :D It had to ge said. [face_blush]

Nicely done, NYC!!

UP!!

13. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    I just finished reading the first two stories and what you've got of this one so far and I love them!

Wait, you';re going to have Jag win right? Right?

:Targeter:

14. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Marai: But his ego isn't the only thing sexy about him.

LOL! Very true.

Hey, at least Jacen tried!!! Troy just sounds like a snotty brat. I think Celeste could actually be pretty cool if she were to stop hanging all over Jag. I think you already know how I feel about that.

He is. Celeste'll get worse, thrust me. Yes, I do ;)
    Oh, something I forgot to say earlier.... GO JAG!!!! It had to ge said.

lol. Thanks!! :D

CodeName_Targeter: I just finished reading the first two stories and what you've got of this one so far and I love them!

Thanks!!! :D

Wait, you';re going to have Jag win right? Right?

You'll see ;) [face_devil]

NYC

15. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    ~~~~~~

Troy, Celeste, and Jacen watched the sim. Troy looked confident, Celeste looked worried, and Jacen looked like he was going to laugh. ?Who wants to bet on how long it?ll take Jag to cream those guys??

Celeste shivered. ?Jacen, Thoran and his friends are very good. Jag can?t possibly beat them all.?

?Sure he can.? Jacen nodded to the screen. ?He?s already got one of them.?

Troy sneered. ?Luck.?

Jacen shook his head. ?No, skill. Jag is seriously the best pilot in the galaxy.?

?I?m sure.?

Just then, the door opened. King Karis and his ministers swept into the room. ?What is going on here??

Jacen put on his diplomatic face. ?Just a friendly competition between pilots.?

Troy shook his head. ?Colonel Fel has the gall to think he can beat five of Naboo?s top pilots.?

?Troy, he just got another two,? Celeste said.

Karis raised his eyebrow. ?Are all New Republic pilots that good??

?Unfortunately, no. Jag?s the best there is; but he?s damn good.?

Karis nodded and continued to watch the sim. Jag knocked another pilot out. The four who had been killed stepped out of the sim and went over to where the ministers, Karis, the twins, and Jacen were standing. A few of the ministers, whose sons had been shot out, were muttering to themselves.

It was Thoran vs. Jag now. Thoran pulled some twisty maneuvers, but Jag managed to get behind him. He got a lock on Thoran, but the other man twisted around and got out of it. They went back and forth for a few minutes, until Jag was finally able to kill him.

Thoran stepped out of the sim, glaring. Jag was behind him, but the grin on his face died when he saw the ministers and Karis.

?Jag!? Celeste threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

?Colonel Fel, you are a very good pilot.?

Jag bowed slightly when Celeste let go. ?Thank you, your highness.?

Troy glared. ?You cheated.?

?I did not cheat. Your friends are simply inexperienced.?

That hit hard. Troy and Thoran stepped toward Jag menacingly, but a look from Karis stopped them. Jacen grinned. ?I believe you owe us an apology, Troy.?

Troy glared. ?I will not.?

Karis glared. ?If you owe an apology, then you with give it.?

Troy puffed out his chest. ?I am the Prince of Naboo, and I will not apologize to a mere pilot!?

Karis puffed out his own chest. ?And I am the KING of Naboo, and I say that you will do as you owe!?

?Not in front of all these people, I won?t!?

?OH YES YOU WILL!?

Troy glared at Jag. ?Sorry, he muttered.?

Jacen gave an innocent look and cupped his hand behind his ear. ?I?m sorry, Troy, I didn?t quite catch that. What did you say??

?Sorry I insulted you.? He turned to go.

?I don?t think so,? Jag said. ?You?re not done paying up.?

Jag and Jacen strolled around the streets of Theed, dragging troy and his friends into a bunch of stores, pretending to be interested in things, and leaving again.

?So, do you have any idea what you?re going to get for that special someone?? Jacen asked.

?No idea. What about you??

?What, I?m supposed to get something? Why??

?So Tenel Ka doesn?t get jealous.?

Jacen shook his head. ?Later, then. I?m enjoying this too much to actually look for something now.?

They stopped and went into a jewelry store. ?I don?t think I?ve ever gotten her jewelry, Jace. I don?t want to get her something she hates.?

Jacen shook his head. ?If it comes from you, then she won?t hate it.?

?But will she wear it??

?Of course.?

?Any suggestions??

?Necklace or earrings.? Jag nodded.

Celeste stopped talking to her brother and his friends and walked over to Jag and Jacen. ?So, Jag, who are you buying your prize for??

Jag smiled at her. ?Jaina, my girlfriend.?

?Oh.?

Jag didn?t see hr annoyed look. Jacen noticed, but didn?t comment. She likes him. Uh-oh.

?Celeste, come here.?

She smiled and trotted over to where Jag was standing by a case. ?Yes??

Jag picked up a pair of dangling ruby earring and held the up to her ears. ?Jacen, what do you think??

Jacen smiled. ?

16. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Yay! Jag won! *grins like an idiot*

She headed back into the dressing room. Jag sighed. ?We?re never going to figure this out. Every time we let her pick something out to try on for us, she ends up getting it.?

?Maybe we should stop letting her pick out the clothes.?

?Maybe we should abandon the clothes idea altogether.?

Lol! I think it's just that Celeste is trying on those clothes to impress Jag. Maybe she doesn't understand that there's no way he'll leave Jaina for her. Or, at least I hope that there'd better be no way. ^_^

Jacen grinned. ?You just asked two Corellian men if they want to get something to eat. There is no chance at all that we?d say no.?

LoL! I love that!

Nice post!

17. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Lol! I think it's just that Celeste is trying on those clothes to impress Jag. Maybe she doesn't understand that there's no way he'll leave Jaina for her. Or, at least I hope that there'd better be no way. ^_^

I wouldn't worry too much. Not yet, anyway [face_devil]

Thanks!! :D

NYC

18. Marai_Jade

Feb 13, 2004
    GO JAG!!!!!! :D

See? Told you Troy was a snotty brat. Oh well, Jag kicked his and his little prissy friends' butts!!! Go Jag!!!!! :D

One question: On the thing about Jag being the best pilot in the galaxy, (not that I protest that :D ) how good would that make Jaina? [face_devil]

?Jag!? Celeste threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

........................ :mad:

Jacen nodded. ?So here?s my idea. We trust Celeste?s idea.?

Now that's just silly.

Jacen lead them over to a street vendor who was selling knives. He looked at a couple, then picked out a pair of throwing knives inlaid with pearl and bought them.

?I don?t think Natasha will like those, Jace.?

?Good thing they?re for Tenel Ka, then.

ROFL!!! [face_laugh] I can actually visualize those.... I think they're cool. :D

Jacen grinned. ?You just asked two Corellian men if they want to get something to eat. There is no chance at all that we?d say no.?

LMAO!! [face_laugh] I love Corellian men! :D Don't we all??

Awesome post, NYC!!! ;) Now, what would make it better would be if Celeste would fall off one of the Nubian waterfalls!!!! :mad:

;) UP!!!

19. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Hey sorry been out of town

The last three Posties was AWESOME! and

Celeste knows Jaggie is takennnnn! and

JAGGIE WON!

20. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Marai: One question: On the thing about Jag being the best pilot in the galaxy, (not that I protest that ) how good would that make Jaina?

the second best pilot in the galaxy.

]........................ [face_devil]

LOL

Now that's just silly.

Guys will be guys. Besides, he doesn't think that she's a serious threat to Jaina.

ROFL!!! I can actually visualize those.... I think they're cool.

Thanks! :D

LMAO!! I love Corellian men! Don't we all??

Oh yes! ;)

Awesome post, NYC!!! Now, what would make it better would be if Celeste would fall off one of the Nubian waterfalls!!!!

Thanks!!! :D I wish she could, but that would be too easy. Besides, but the time the story's over, I think you'll thank me.

JAGSGURL15: Thanks!!! :D

Celeste knows Jaggie is takennnnn!

It isn't gonna stop her.

JAGGIE WON!

Of course! :)

NYC

21. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Post!!

~~~~~~

Karis paced the throne room. Nycola sat on the throne. ?Karis, are you sure??

?My ministers and I all agree. We will send aid and diplomats to this New Republic.?

Padme nodded, satisfied. ?A good choice.?

?I don?t think so.? Troy was sitting by is grandmother and glaring. ?I think we should tell them to leave. They aren?t very polite.?

Padme frowned. ?Troy, you insulted them, you agreed to a fair competition, and you lost. You should show more grace.?

?It wasn?t a fair competition.?

?Apparently, but you thought that they were making a stupid bet, and you took it. You gambled and lost.?

Celeste opened the doors and walked in, one arm through Jacen?s elbow and one through Jag?s. ?Hello.?

Karis frowned. ?Cellie, let the poor boys go.? She dropped her arms.

Karis cleared his throat. ?We have decided to send aid to your New Republic, gentlemen, as well as ambassadors.?

The two men smiled. ?Thank you,? Jacen said.

?Also, as Commander-in-Chief of the military, I shall be coming, as shall my two children, who have been appointed fighter squadrons.? Celeste looked pleased, Troy far from it. ?On a more personal note, my mother shall be joining us as well, to meet her children.?

Jacen smiled. ?Mom and Uncle Luke will like that.?

Karis nodded sharply. ?Good. You shall travel back to Mon Calamari with the fleet. We are leaving at 0900 tomorrow. Meet us in the docking bay.?

The days of travel were uneventful. Jag, Jacen, and the royal family were all on the flagship of the fleet. Padme and Jacen spent a lot of time alone, getting to know each other. Troy spent most of his time sulking in his room, and Karis walked around trying to be an admiral. Jag, who had experience with command, knew that it would be better if Karis just left everyone alone. The men and women under his command seemed to come to the same conclusion, and didn?t do anything he said.

This left Jag to entertain Celeste.

If she had been a real military commander, she wouldn?t have needed to be entertained. Her title was mostly honorary, though she was in command of a squadron of Naboo fighters. Jag noticed that she didn?t actually do much work, and let her Executive officer do all of the real work.

Jag tried to mingle with some of the pilots. He simmed with them, gave them training tips, and told stories about his confrontations with the Vong. Celeste, like many other pilots, hung onto his every word, but she was the only one who got close enough to touch him. She hung onto his arm like they were dating, and whenever other women approached, she scared them off with a glare.

Jacen sent a message ahead to General Wedge Antilles, so the military wouldn?t panic at the approach of the fleet. When they reached Mon Cal, the diplomatic shuttle containing a pilot and copilot, Padme, Karis, Jacen, Jag, Celeste, Troy, and the Nubian ambassador flew down to the military base.

Wedge sent them to a private docking bay. There were no other ships, and a small group of people was gathered.

?Who are they?? Celeste asked Jag.

It was Jacen who answered. ?The short blonde guy who looks like Anakin Skywalker is Uncle Luke, and the red-head with him is Aunt Mara. The man with metals all over him and short brown hair is General Wedge Antilles, commander of all the military forces stationed on Mon Calamari.?

?He?s my uncle,? Jag added. ?The girl standing next to him is Natasha Rhysode, my sister, and her husband, Ganner.?

Jacen frowned. ?Tenel Ka isn?t there?oh Force, not again!?

Karis frowned. ?Is something wrong??

The number-seven engine blew, stupid mechanics, they know better than to mess around, Wedge is going to hear about this?if Dad doesn?t stop bugging me, he?s going to be in trouble?how did Chewie fix it last time? Good thing Anakin?s not around?Jace, you?re back!

Jacen nodded. ?Jaina?s working on the Falcon.?

Celeste nodded, unsure of what had just happened, but wanted to talk to Jag. ?Who are the two little kids??

Jacen grinned. ?The boy is Ben Skywalker, M

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Great posts! :D Now if only Celeste could meet Jaina. [face_devil] :p Natasha's pregnant???!!! :eek: Awesome!!!! :D Ben thinks it's his baby! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Can't wait for more! ;)

23. Lady_WinterCelchu

Lady_WinterCelchu Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2003
    awww
    that was so sweet
    the other posts were great too.
    sorry havent been around to read them more soon please.

24. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    J&J: Thanks!! :D

Now if only Celeste could meet Jaina.

Soon [face_devil]

Natasha's pregnant???!!! Awesome!!!! Ben thinks it's his baby!

Ben thinks that everything about Natasha is his :)

More soon!!

Lady_WinterCelchu: Thanks!! :D More soon!

NYC

25. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    *glares* Bad Celeste, leave Jag alone. Ooo, let Jaina meet her and beat the crap out of her!
    Natasha's pregnant? Hehe, Ganner's going to be a father, oh my.
    Nice postie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.