main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Family Ties (Sequel to Just Yesterday and Trickster Twins) J/J *May 19, 2005: THE END*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NYCitygurl, Mar 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Wow, thanks :) I'm glad to know that this story made a difference in someone's life :D [:D]

2. Nomad-2

Nomad-2 Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2004
    She's not the only one who's life's been changed, If it wasn't for this thread I would never have met all you crazy Americans!

No BOOMs today sorry.....

3. Jedi_Whispers

Jedi_Whispers Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2004
    You know you love us Nomad. ;)

4. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Rob: Thanks!!! :D lol

5. Exploded-Girl

Exploded-Girl Jedi Master star 2

Oct 12, 2004
    Okay, I was almost sure I had responded already! If I have...oh well; if I haven't...well I have now.

This is such a sad month for me! I graduated eighth grade May 20th and will never see most of my classmates ever again! My brother is at Navy boot camp in Great Lakes, Illinois (actually he left in April not May, but oh well). And now Family Ties is over!!

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

My life was definately changed by this thread! I never would have met all you girls...plus Rob :p . I never would've become part of Hitwomen United. I never would have been able to say that I know people in Australia, Austria, England, etc...

It's been fun y'all!

-Kelsey-

6. Nomad-2

May 23, 2004
    Geez, someone's a bit emotional!

7. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Kels: This is such a sad month for me! I graduated eighth grade May 20th and will never see most of my classmates ever again! My brother is at Navy boot camp in Great Lakes, Illinois (actually he left in April not May, but oh well). And now Family Ties is over!!

Wow, big month. Is your brother joining the army?

My life was definately changed by this thread! I never would have met all you girls...plus Rob . I never would've become part of Hitwomen United. I never would have been able to say that I know people in Australia, Austria, England, etc...

You have no idea how good it feels to know that this story meant so much in someone's life [:D]

8. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    My brother is at Navy boot camp in Great Lakes, Illinois

Really? My cousin is there - well, he may have left by now - but still.

9. Jedi_Whispers

Jedi_Whispers Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2004
    As former Navy, I can honestly say they both should have gone Army. :D

Whisper

10. Exploded-Girl

Oct 12, 2004
    As former Navy, I can honestly say they both should have gone Army.

Well, with the war and all, we (meaning my parents and my now 20-year-old brother) decided on the Navy cuz if he was called to duty he would at least be off shore. Also my dad was a Navy brat. His father was a Radio Signalman Officer (RSO) in World War 2 and sat in the backseat and was the radioman and rear gunner in a SB2C divebomber in the Pacific. He signed up in the spring after the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Devin, my brother, is going into Nuclear Engineering. The only good thing for me about him leaving is that I got his old room and I no longer have to share my bathroom with him...oh and he can't eat all of our food. I already missed him the night after we dropped him off at the airport. I have hardly taken off the Navy baseball cap he gave me before he left. In fact I'm wearing said cap right now.

This is the type of plane my grandfather flew in:
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/Pops_CVW21/Sb2c.gif]

11. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    Nuclear Engineering? Really? So is my cousin! That's weird...

12. Exploded-Girl

Oct 12, 2004
    What's your cousin's name?? When I see my brother in a couple of weeks I can ask him if he knows or knows of your cousin. (You can PM the name to me if you like.)

13. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Six months, 110 fights, sixty-four threats to elope, seventy-three party decisions, a huge guest list, an expensive caterer, a gigantic dress, lots of tears, and a half-hour ceremony later . . .

?With the power vested in me by the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances, I pronounce you husband and wife.? Wedge turned to his nephew. ?You may now kiss the bride.?

Jag and Jaina Fel shared their first kiss as husband and wife.

aww... finally :D

Iella decided not to tell him that their daughter Syal was dancing very close to Doran Tainer.

*grins*
    now Wedge surely think: ?My girl deserves better then the boy of a fly jokey? :p

Wedge turned around? ?What?! Oh, he is in such big trouble . . .?

[face_thinking] Why have I known that :p [face_laugh]

Iella grimaced. ?Thanks,? she said sarcastically.

Doran returned the kiss. After all, he was safe tonight. He could go buy body armor tomorrow.

[face_laugh] he still can ask Janson for help :p

Jagged and Jaina Fel kissed.

awww... what a ending

:_| it?s over ... the ?fic where I posted first and it?s over :_|

Nat thanks for such a wonderful trilogy, I enjoyed it very much.
    I?m sorry that I wasn?t so much around as I was used to be in the middle of it but I was still lurking ;) :D

[:D]

looking forward to other ?fics written from you :D

~Mag~

14. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Mag: aww... finally

:)

now Wedge surely think: ?My girl deserves better then the boy of a fly jokey?

Of course :)

he still can ask Janson for help

Lol

it?s over ... the ?fic where I posted first and it?s over

[:D]

Nat thanks for such a wonderful trilogy, I enjoyed it very much.

Thanks!!! :D

15. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Very nice. If you are putting together a PM list for when you finally get the sequels up, would you please put me on it?

S.

16. Jaina_Solo_59

Jaina_Solo_59 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2004
    I'm soooo Sorry I haven't replied yet.

Ok that was sweet funny and everything you could ask for in a final post. I'm sad that the stories over but there'll be more stories by Nat... Won't there?

Sorry I haven't been on in so long. I've been busy with my cousin graduaing from college, my algebra final and chucking candy and plastic footballs at people.

17. Jagsgrl412

Jagsgrl412 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2004
    I can't believe it's over!!!! I can't believe I read it the day it was posted and forgot I didn't reply until Rob told me!! It will be very sad to see it go!!!

Nat I loved the last post, I thought that the scenes with Syal and Doran with someone interefereing were funny. The Han lines were sad I felt bad that he was losing his little girl. Great Job!!!

18. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    skywalker64089: Thanks!!! :D I hadn?t planned on putting together a list, but I?ll PM you :D I think that I?ll have the first post of the next story up on Wednesday or Thursday.

Kat: Thanks!!! :D Of course they?ll be more?two short stories and another trilogy *winces when she realizes that this?ll take years*

Tess: Thanks!!! :D Lol. Yeah, I?ll miss this?but they?re be sequels, and hopefully you?ll all post there :D

19. Jagsgrl412

Jagsgrl412 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2004
    OK another reply because I decided to read everyone elses.

I am going to be emotional like Kels and say this thread really was special, we met a lot of friends (maybe not human ones). And because of the way that we all talked about our days in spamming, we knew what went on in each others lives. I'm going to miss that, even though most of the spamming was cut off a long time ago.

So in case I don't talk to any of you until Nat's next story comes out, hugs to everyone.

20. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Yeah, this was a lot of fun. I made tons of friends. *is not good at expressing emotion through a keyboard* And don't worry, I'll have the next story up in a couple days (when final exams end, like I promised).

21. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
  22. Nomad-2

May 23, 2004
    Quick BOOM!!!! just to make sure this place is noticed!

23. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Now this is interesting! Just found it. Posting so I can find it again :)

24. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    awww..... wut a nice way to end it!

I loved reading this (this being the trilogy you wrote)

They were very well thought out and they were fun to read!

Good luck with the rest of ur writing!

25. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Rob: Quick BOOM!!!! just to make sure this place is noticed!

Aww, thanks, hon!! [:D]

Elfsheen: Now this is interesting! Just found it. Posting so I can find it again

Thanks!!! :D You have quite a read ahead ;)

Goddess45: awww..... wut a nice way to end it!

I loved reading this (this being the trilogy you wrote)

They were very well thought out and they were fun to read!

Good luck with the rest of ur writing!

Thanks!!!! :D If you would like a link when the sequel trilogy goes up, drop me a PM :) BTW I love your sig :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.