main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Family Ties (Sequel to Just Yesterday and Trickster Twins) J/J *May 19, 2005: THE END*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NYCitygurl, Mar 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Sorry I made you all wait so long, here's the post.

~~~~~~

Jag walked into his parents? apartments without knocking. His father was sitting in a chair, reading a magazine. Jag got a look at the title. Force, why does Mara let him borrow her copy of Weapons Today[/i]?

?Hi, Dad.?

Soontir Fel looked up. ?Hello yourself.?

Jag?s ears turned red. ?Sorry I didn?t stop by I?ve been really busy and??

?We got the message you sent us last night, and we were out anyway. Besides, it?s good that you got to spend some time alone with Jaina and Malisia.?

Jag smiled and sat down on the couch. Malisia climbed onto her grandfather?s lap. ?Where?s Mom??

?She went out to breakfast with Syal and Myri.? Soontir smiled at his son. ?Have you run into Ganner and your sister??

Jag grinned. ?I?m going to be an uncle!?

?Guess so. So, Miss Malisia, where is your Mommy??

The little girl frowned. ?She and Sharr had to do something boring.?

Zena Fel walked into the room, pulling her dark hair back into a ponytail. ?Hi, Lis-Lis.?

?Hi-hi, Aunt Zen.?

Jag smiled at his little sister. ?Jacen says that he wants to see you.?

?Great! Where is he??

Jag waved his hand. ?Around. He was going to give his cousins a tour of the base, go grab breakfast, that sort of thing.?

?Okay. See you later!?

Soontir frowned after his daughter. ?Jag, I want to ask you something.?

?Shoot.?

?How much do you know about Zena and Valin Horn??

It was Jag?s turn to frown. ?What do you mean??

Soontir sighed. ?Lissie, there?s cookies on the kitchen counter if you want one, but you have to eat it in there.?

?Okay.? The little girl hopped off the chair and, doll tucked under one arm, marched into the kitchen. Soontir turned to Jag.

?Promise you won?t say anything to your mother and sisters??

?I promise.?

?Zena and Val have been sneaking around base, sleeping with each other.?

Jag?s eyes widened and he froze. ?How did you know??

Soontir frowned. ?How did you know??

?I found out, when we were on Corellia a few months ago. Answer the question, Dad.?

Soontir sighed. ?I wanted to have dinner with Zena one night, a couple months ago, so I asked your mother where she was, and your mom said that she was with Jaina. I called Jaina, and she said that she hadn?t seen Zena all day. I called Natasha, figuring that maybe she?d changed her mind on the way there, but Natasha hadn?t seen her, and she wasn?t with Syal or Myri. I had a suspicion that she was with Valin, so I called Corran, who said that Valin was going to work on some Jedi thing with Jaina.

?But neither was with Jaina when they both said they were, so I figured they were together. When Zena didn?t come back that night . . .?

Jag shook his head. ?Stupid kids. They shouldn?t have both said that they were with Jaina, or at least given her a heads up so she could make up some story.?

Soontir nodded. ?So they are??

?Yes. Do you have a problem with it??

?Of course I do! She?s my baby girl!? Soontir sighed. ?But he loves her, I can tell. As long as she?s happy, I won?t say anything about them sleeping together.?

?About who sleeping together, dear??

Jag and Soontir jumped. Syal Fel was standing in the door. Jag stood up and gave her a hug. ?I missed you, Mom.?

?I missed you too, dear. Now, I would like to know, who is sleeping together??

Jag scrutinized his mother. Soontir shook his head. ?She knows, Jag.?

?How can you tell??

?I can.?

?How? She?s Wynssa Starflare, the best actress in the galaxy.?

?Which makes me married to the best actress in the galaxy.?

Syal put her hands on her hips. ?Soontir Fel??

?Zena and Valin Horn.?

Her eyes widened. ?How did you know?? she whispered.

Jag frowned. ?How did you know??

Syal sat down on the couch. ?Zena told me. I believe she told Natasha and Jaina as well.?

Jag frowned. ?Then why didn?t Jaina lie when Dad called her??

Soontir shrugged. ?Either she didn?t know, she didn?t want to lie, or she didn?t know what Zena was doing.?

?Ah.?

Malis

2. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    Hehe,

Tough or formal....

I think I know why Sharr said tough...

*grins*

Alright, no new people to add to the hit list..... yet....

:Targeter:

3. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003

anyway i'm at school in the science room and i just saw you updated i guess i should most likely read the post. anyway next week is spring break!

4. jedi_jaina_solo71786

jedi_jaina_solo71786 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Great postie! I can't wait for more...to see what will happen 'cause of certain people.

5. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Targeter: LOL.

JainaSticksSolo19: For me as welll, but i get two weeks.

jedi_jaina_solo71786: Thanks!! :D

NYC

6. puppyglo

puppyglo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2003
    Very nice post! Surprised at Val and Zen though.. :eek:

~Glo

7. Marai_Jade

Marai_Jade Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2004
    Hmmmmm.........

Yup, I agree with you, Targeter, on Sharr's reasons. [face_devil]

Well, isn't Soontir perceptive? *thwacks him upside the head* Duh! *rolls eyes*

I love Malasia!! :D She's soo adorable!

I'm happy about getting smart and reading your prequels, NYC. Cause now I know more about these characters, and how each character came into play.

Oh, and while you are gone (I would like on your pm list please!) I, and hopefully others, will try and keep this thread alive!! ;)

*drop kick* See it go!!! :D

8. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Glo: Thanks! yeah, they've been sneaking around for a while.

Marai: Yup, I agree with you, Targeter, on Sharr's reasons.

LOL, it was because wearing a nice dress to a Council meeting would be silly, but I can imagine Sharr doing it for that.

Well, isn't Soontir perceptive? *thwacks him upside the head* Duh! *rolls eyes*

Yeah.

I love Malasia!! She's soo adorable!

Thanks! :D

I'm happy about getting smart and reading your prequels, NYC. Cause now I know more about these characters, and how each character came into play.

LOL, yeah a lot of things probably make more sence.

Oh, and while you are gone (I would like on your pm list please!) I, and hopefully others, will try and keep this thread alive!!

Thanks!! Okay, I'll add you.

NyC

9. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    *********! that is hilarious@!@!!!@!@#!@!@^%$(*@*!!@!

I loved the hit lists also!

LOL

so everyone knows about zena and valin but nobody really knew that anyone else knew? kewl!

10. Jedi_Whispers

Jedi_Whispers Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2004
    Whew! Finally, I caught up!

*slaps Zekk hard upside his head.* Get over it! If you really loved Jaina, you'd want her to be happy!!!

I'm with everyone else on killing off Celeste.

Can't wait for more!!!

~*Whisper*~

11. Rouge_JeDi_NuRse

Rouge_JeDi_NuRse Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2004
    hay NYC i am loving this fic i have just finished the prequels and now my parents are rejoicing (wait untill i tell them theres more heheh)

isnt celest just one of those charecters that you love to hate she reminds me of Nom Anor (i love him)
    is it just me or does it seem that celest is thinking a bit to dark for some one with a crush. what is with her brother (every one else thought jag was carboard man) this guy is mister ice man cross spoilt brat. he dosent even talk to his cousin like well a cousin

he needs to be added to hit list

12. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    JAGSGURL15: *********! that is hilarious@!@!!!@!@#!@!@^%$(*@*!!@!

Thanks!!! :D

so everyone knows about zena and valin but nobody really knew that anyone else knew? kewl!

Yep.

Whisper: Whew! Finally, I caught up!

YAY!

*slaps Zekk hard upside his head.* Get over it! If you really loved Jaina, you'd want her to be happy!!!

Obsessive love is never safe.

Rogue_JeDi_NuRse: hay NYC i am loving this fic i have just finished the prequels and now my parents are rejoicing (wait untill i tell them theres more heheh)

Thanks!!!!!! :D Welcome!!!!! :D

isnt celest just one of those charecters that you love to hate she reminds me of Nom Anor (i love him)

Yep. I love him, too. He had a perfect death.

is it just me or does it seem that celest is thinking a bit to dark for some one with a crush.

It's beyond a crush now, more liike an obsession.

what is with her brother (every one else thought jag was carboard man) this guy is mister ice man cross spoilt brat. he dosent even talk to his cousin like well a cousin

he needs to be added to hit list

He is very much a brat. I think some put him on a hit list.

NYC

13. Marai_Jade

Feb 13, 2004
    Alright, alright. Hear that, o'fellow hitwomen? Troy needs a spot on our hit list. I think.... we can manage that.

Who are my fellow hitwomen? :confused:

Targeter (of course) ;)
    JAGSGURL
    Trickster
    Glo

Is that all? Or did I miss someone?

Oops! Sorry, Trickster, I missed your post of your updated hit list, the one with Troy and his friends.

Alright, soooooo..... I've said enough, I'll let one of the other hitwomen post the hit list. :D This is fun!

Have an Up, NYC!!!!!! :D

\
    _\
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l

14. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks for the up! This Hit List is so incredibly funny.

NYC

15. puppyglo

May 25, 2003
    Speaking of hitters.. Anyone here seen The Whole Nine Yards? [face_mischief]

~Glo

16. Jedi_Whispers

Feb 22, 2004
    I'll help with the....ummm...disposal? Is that the right word?

*stalks around with her teal light saber*

Alright, who's first????

~*Whisper*~

17. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Disposal? No, more like public execution!

*pulls out her blasters and lightsaber* I'm ready!

18. Marai_Jade

Feb 13, 2004
    See!? Our meager posessions!! I told you we need to go see Mara!! Lightsabers are wonderful but I think to carry out a prolonged torture, we will need lots of different.... heheh, tools.

Hello Whispers! Glad to see our little group is expanding. Cool lightsaber, make it yourself? :D

Glo: Can't say that I have. What's it about?

(Gotta keep NYC feelin loved)

UP, girl!!!

19. puppyglo

May 25, 2003
    Jade - It's an excellent movie! I love it, unfortunately it is kinda.. sorta.. rated.. err, R for violence and language.. [face_blush] But it is sooo funny! It is about this guy and his wife wants to kill him, right? And then this guy, Jimmy 'The Tulip' Somethingoranother moves in next door. Jimmy is a contract-killer, and befriends Oz (the guy who's wife wants him dead). And this other guy who wants to kill Jimmy is after him and Oz goes and pretends to turn Jimmy over to the other guy and falls in love with Jimmy's ex-wife. And it is just funny. They are making a sequel to it. Coming out on April 9th. Matthew Perry (Chandler from Friends..yeah) plays Oz and Bruce Willis plays Jimmy Tudeski! That's his last name! Woohoo! I actually remembered it! :D

~Glo

20. Rouge_JeDi_NuRse

Rouge_JeDi_NuRse Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2004
    guess what i just got my braces off it feel sso weird and slimy (in a good way)
    hmm torture sound like fun make celest jania personal slave and troy well he'l be better off selling himself to the vong after maria jade, targeter and nursie finish with him

21. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Glo: I haven't seen it, but I've heard it's really good. I'm not allowed to see R, though.

Whisper and Targeter: Disposal, massacre, public executiopn . . . :)

Marai: See!? Our meager posessions!! I told you we need to go see Mara!! Lightsabers are wonderful but I think to carry out a prolonged torture, we will need lots of different.... heheh, tools.

Shada might be able to help you, as well.

(Gotta keep NYC feelin loved)

UP, girl!!!

Thanks!!! :D

Rogue_JeDi_NuRse: guess what i just got my braces off it feel sso weird and slimy (in a good way)

cool! Congratulations!

hmm torture sound like fun make celest jania personal slave and troy well he'l be better off selling himself to the vong after maria jade, targeter and nursie finish with him

LOL.

I wish you all the best of luck in your torture ;) See you next week!

NYC

22. Marai_Jade

Feb 13, 2004
    See ya later, NYC!!!!!! We'll be here when you get back!!! Stay safe on your trip!

Nurse: Welcome to our little group of assasins/hitwomen. Hmmmmmmm...... Celeste as Jaina's personal slave does have potential. [face_devil] Hmmmmmm...... IF there's anything left of him when we get done, heehee. [face_devil]

Question to all hitwomen in this group: Do we want to be known as hitwomen or as assasins????

UPP!!!! :D

23. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Great posts! :D Jaina better beat up Celeste soon, otherwise she won't be alive to be on our hitlists. [face_devil]

My hitlist:
    1. Celeste
    2. Zekk
    3. Troy
    4. Celeste
    5. Zekk
    6. Callista
    7. Danni
    8. Celeste
    9. traitor
    10-infinity. Celeste

24. Jedi_Whispers

Feb 22, 2004
    I say assassins...they get to be more creative.

*Imagines thousands of ways to play with lightsabers, torture, and Celeste*

Ya know, I didn't think there would ever be a character (Actual or Orignal) that I could possibly hate more than Zekk. I praise you, Oh Might NYCitygurl! You have accomplished the impossible! :D :D :D

~*Whisper*~

25. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Alright, all ya fellow conspirators coem over here for a minute.

*drops her voice to a whisper* Alright, who's seen the Godfather? Part 1 I mean. Yes, you see we're going to make Celeste an "offer she can't refuse."
    *grins and cackles*
    [Kudos to you if you recognize the quote and yes, I'll continue with the rest of my lil master plan. You get lotsa ideas when you read David Edding's books, ie the Belgariad, the Mallorean, the Elenium, and the other series who's name I can't spell, I htink it's like the Tamuli. ANywho ;)]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.