Speculation Famous peple talk VII and Disney

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by WhinyLuke, Nov 1, 2012.

1. -NaTaLie- Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Simon Pegg insulted the PT and GL which didn't preclude him from participating in the Clone Wars, based on the hated prequels. Quite the hypocrite.
    FRAGWAGON and Billy_Dee_Binks like this.
  2. Legacy Jedi Endordude Jedi Knight

star 3
    Simon Pegg? NO! Every one else. OH YEA! Just don't like Peggy.
    The-Eternal-Hero likes this.
  3. Billy_Dee_Binks Jedi Master

star 4
  4. fishtailsam Jedi Grand Master

star 4
  5. DarthLowBudget Jedi Master

star 5
    Come in here expecting to maybe find some interesting quotes, instead find people spewing vitriol at people who dared express displeasure or disappointment about the PT. What the hell, guys?
  6. -NaTaLie- Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    There's a difference between "displeasure and disappointment" and being a jerk. Some people cross that line.
  7. Darth_Kiryan Jedi Master

star 4
  8. lord_eidolon Jedi Master

star 3
    Just because they're 'famous', why is their opinion anymore important than mine?
  9. DarthLowBudget Jedi Master

star 5
    Can you define the line? I have yet to see any statement from Pegg that qualifies him as a jerk on the subject.
    Last edited by DarthLowBudget, Nov 19, 2012
  10. phatdude1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Not to continue the trend of being the "negative EPVII guy" on the forums, but I definitely take what ALL these people say with a grain of salt. Let's be honest, none of them can say a bad thing about Disney and SW because in Hollywood you don't want to cut your chances of future employment down. Disney is a LARGE part of the industry.

Honestly I don't see anyone in Hollywood saying something negative about this, with the exception of Trey Parker & Matt Stone, as they are the kings of "anti-hollywood". Their latest episode of South Park addresses Star Wars and Disney. Although done in their outrageous comedy style, there is a hint of truth, that the legacy of SW should be protected and not fall into the wrong hands...
    Yodahasgreenfeet likes this.
  11. Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Knight

star 4
    This is stupid I'm sorry. EVeryone wants to be in Episode 7. Not the thread , just the fact that everyone is saying they want to be in it. Has Morgan Freeman come forth yet?

How about Robin Williams?
    Last edited by Yodahasgreenfeet, Nov 20, 2012
  12. DarthLowBudget Jedi Master

star 5
    This isn't some conspiracy world where Disney has the power to make and break everyone's career with a snap of their fingers. People say negative stuff about Disney all the time. And if they think negatively about the whole thing, they don't have to say anything. No one is compelling them to comment. And honestly? As funny as Parker & Stone can be their really just a coupe of reactionary provocateurs who don't spend enough time on the production of each episode.

But yeah, EP 7 is probably going to be middling.
    Last edited by DarthLowBudget, Nov 20, 2012
  13. Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Knight

star 4
    This is a conspiracy world.