main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Activities >> Collecting >> Rules >> What do I need to know before I get started?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by OP-Antique-Mall_W17, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP-Antique-Mall_W17

OP-Antique-Mall_W17 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2011
    Before I become more active in this section of the forums, I was wondering if there are ?any? specific rules that apply to this section, but not necessarily to the rest of the Jedi Council Forums? I have already gone over the Rules of the JC, and the TOS a few times, but I still wanted to check with you first.

For Example: Selling items on the forums is allowed, as long as what you?re selling is legal. However some moderators don?t allow it in their specific forums, while others actually encourage it.

I?m kind of new in general here, and I?m asking because I would like to be respectful in my posting.

I look forward to your input, and I cant wait to get started.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    We don't allow soliciting/advertising in this forum. There's a private selling forum for Fan Force members but it's pretty dead. If you want more information drop CrazyMike a PM - he's the mod there. (His name is in the forum header here).

Putting a link to your website in your signature as you have done is fine.

If you want a board for more active selling, check out the forums on our sister site Rebelscum - they have a classified section. You have to register to post but it's free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.