Just a little update with the banner: It appears that the JCC is currently holding a banner contest that runs till July 31st. Generally, only one banner contest runs at a time, so it seems that we are stuck to playing the waiting game until their contest runs its course. So, with that in mind, I'm not sure if you would like to extend this deadline or just keep it and wait. The other problem is I will be heading on vacation July 29 through August 6 and I won't be around when their contest does end. I may have limited net access, but I'm not positive on that yet. Let me know what you think.