Fan Audio panel at DragonCon

Discussion in 'Fan Audio' started by keithabbott, Aug 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordofSmith Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'll to be hosting mirror for two version of the video hte 93 mb version, and also the 128 mb, which is at a higher rez.

The low rez was compressed at 240x180.

The Hi rez was compressed at 320x240.

Release date is 1 October.
  2. Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21

VIP
    star 4
    Twill be late Oct. 1 for me. Work and all that.

Plus, I want it to roll over into the next bandwidth-checking month before we do so.
  3. scribe88 Jedi Knight

star 1
    My give up! My give up!!

"The WinZip Wizard cannot open this file; it does not appear to be a valid archive. If you downloaded this file, try downloading it again (I did, twice.) If you want to add the file to an archive, first create or open the archive, then drop the file again."

Does anybody know anything about how to actually PLAY the audio file of the panel???

Thank you!!!
  4. Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21

VIP
    star 4
    If you got it from Fanworks, I know the file works because I just test-downloaded it.

You need WinZip from www.winzip.com, the standard Zipping and Unzipping program. Shouldn't be that difficult unless there's something wrong with your browser that it killing downloads before completion or if you're downloading from an incomplete uploaded file somewhere.
  5. scribe88 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, that's what I did, I downloaded it, and that's the message it keeps giving me.

This is really frustrating.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.