main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY FAN BOY SHIRT RUN

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TKYTROOPER, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    This is a feeler to see if people are interested in a Fan Boy T shirt. I have made a few and they turned out pretty nice. I would like to do all the shirts together if I do another run. I will post a pic and price if some of you are interested.

2. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I'd definitely take a couple.

3. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Speaking of Fanboys. The movie final comes out on DVD next Tuesday.

4. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Since I have no idea what you mean by Fanboy t-shirt, maybe you could post a link showing us what they may look like. I vote for the (full color?) Fanboy on the front and the cog that says Paducah Imperials on the back. And 70s style faded blue or tan would look good I think.

5. TKYTROOPER

Sep 18, 2005
    This was just posted to see if there is interest in a shirt. Fan Boy is fan film we have been working on you may have heard of it. ? lol Since there IS some interest tonight I will try and post a pic and prices like I said I would in the initial thread. It will be a one color pull for the front. I had thought about doing a back with "crew" and starwarsfanboy.com on the back but have kinda talked myself out of it plus that site is still a no go. I like the shirt in light blue and gray. The image is black. Pics coming later.

6. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    The front looks pretty cool. We will post a pic tonight, hopefully. We probably will not put anything on the back, unless we get something on the fanboy website (a link or something) Then we would put that website and probably a cog.

And tkytrooper is referring to those color shirts because we did some pulls, and honestly those looked the best. The blue is more of a bright blue than light. But it looked pretty BA. The gray looked good too. White is fine, but really the gray looked better. Anyway. My 2 credits.

7. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    Saw the shirts last night and they look f'n sweet. the blue ones are money.

8. SithMonger

Dec 1, 2005
    I look forward to seeing them. It would make me feel more inclusive in all this. And this is great for the group.

But!....

...we also need to be thinking about shirts we can sell to a wider audience beyond ourselves. This may not be for that but whatever we do needs to have Paducah Imperials on it somewhere, or Paducah Imperials Fanfilms. I mean, we even have people across the big pond in jolly old UK asking me for T-shirts so, whether they are full of it or not, we need to think about offering them something, anything.

And there will be something on the website some day - but I'm still working my way out from the pile created by a certain other project.

9. TKYTROOPER

Sep 18, 2005
    Ok just to clear the air here a little. Sithmonger, there has been no kabal between myself and any other members on making these shirts. The simple fact is I recently got the stuff to get back into screen printing. Nothing huge just a very basic stuff. I wanted to use a simple clean image just to get back into the swing of things. The image Wil did for one of our promo buttons for the film worked nicely. I made myself, Barbie and the boys shirts. They turned out nice. I didn't take a vote on the image, no meetings, nothing. Like Nike, I just did it. I then got on the boards
    and posted to see if anyone else was interested in a shirt.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35284974@N08/3508340337/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35284974@N08/3509152288/in/photostream/

Here are pics of the shirts above. If you are interested post or pm me. Going to stick to blue, gray and white for the colors of the T's. I don't have the ink to print on dark shirts now so no blacks (sorry Wil). Small - XL $10 2X and bigger $12. Let me know if you need a kids shirt or a babydoll prices will prob be a little different. Thx.

10. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    I'll take a 3X in blue. The shirts look great.

11. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    No blacks eh? i bet your pointy white hat goes well with your stormtrooper helmet. hmmph

12. SithMonger

Dec 1, 2005
    Not sure what air needed to be clear. Must be the smell of the ink.

The shirts do look great for something simple, but are you saying you can create t-shirts if we offer them up for sale? That's what I'm interested in. Like I said, these are great for the group - it's awesome you're getting into that - but can you do order fulfillment when and if we get the website up? That would be great, and a good money maker for you/the club, but I'm sure at some point we'd have to outsource. Yes, I'm thinking way bigger than I should.

nnn...the gray looks sort of thin and cheap.

13. TKYTROOPER

Sep 18, 2005
    That would just depend on the order amount. Honestly I don't see it being bigger than I could handle but maybe your delusions of grandeur could come true. lol If so, and I hope you are right, then we could do something different. I know Bower had mentioned putting some stuff up on Cafe Express or one of those shirt places for our friends "across the pond". Anyway we can cross that bridge when we get there. Until the site launches it doesn't mattter anyway.

14. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    Website? I didn't know we were planning on having one for the film. Can't wait to see it.

15. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    The gray shirt was a girls shirt, a stretchy one, so it might have looked a little thin. I grabbed it because we were testing out the screen and wanted to see what the image would look like on gray. Anyone else's will be a standard gray tshirt. You dudes would probably not get a spandex-y babydoll tee.

16. SithMonger

Dec 1, 2005
    Well, I was gonna say, if the gray one comes with breasts, I'll take 3, XXL!! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.