New Hamp Fan-Boys the movie

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Cobern, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    There's a TF.N link down at the bottom of this page (dated April 6) about Fanboys DVD details. I can open the link but there is no content. can anybody relay here what it says?
    BTW I also see there that Fanboys is opening in Boise, Idaho. Road trip?
  2. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    Never, mind. I just got it to load. Anyway, the DVD with lots of extras will be released May 19. Perhaps a road trip to FYE is in order? Or perhaps TK can get one that "falls off the back of the truck" LOL
  3. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I will have a copy most likely "On & Off" the truck .lol Make sure if you like one to syop by the store and reserve a copy. They told us the other day it will be a limited run. We may all so be getting an exclusive! YA BABY!! Well here's to hopeing. I'll let you all know if we get any goodie with it!?

But... we will have a BIG screen party that weekend. We can have it over here if you'd all like? Your MORE than welcome.

Seeya,
    TK
  4. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Maybe we can incorporate it with the May meeting. Isn't it scheduled for around then?
  5. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hello,

That sounds like a good idea. I'm also working on have a Star Wars FANBOY day at work. I think we will be having an in store event on that Saturday for the release. I'll know by this coming week if we can do it. So maybe you guy's would like to come and hang out get dressed up maybe.

You know be FANBOYS for the day. [face_thinking] Should be fun. i let you all know what I work out.

SeeYa,
    TK
  6. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    Fanboys screening here at my house on Saturday, May 16th, providing TK can get us a copy.
    BYOB, children accepted but not required.
  7. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    LoL!

I do like the "Not Required" part. lol [face_dancing]

I have seen the movie and I would say they are a couple spot that are NOT for kid's. [face_shame_on_you]

Maybe a little more than a couple. Give of take a dozen or more. lol I know that none of my kids will be seeing this movie. Maybe Sam? I'm sure I'll watch it with her. But it's not for anyone one under say.... 13/14? Maybe more. But it's your call.

There are naked people in it! :eek:

Along with sex sceens! [face_love]

and stronger words. [face_shhh]

I know that if me and Shell make it, we will NOT have any kids with us. It would be cool if we could make it an adult night at the movies. But I FULLY understand if it can not be. Trust me I have 3 myself, so I know how it goes. Findng a place for all of them is hard. lol

As soon as I know about a copy I'll let everyone out there know.

SeeYa,
    TK
  8. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    I suppose it's too much to expect Kristen Bell to be in any of these scenes.... [face_love]
  9. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Sorry John ...

NO Kristen Bell! But keep dreaming. Who knows some day maybe.

SeeYa,
    TK
  10. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    I just wanted to get an update on who is planning to come on Saturday May 16to watch Fan Boys. Timing is flexible. Please rsvp by Wednesday, May 13.
    Thank you.
  11. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hey James,

It should be Me & Shell if the sitter part worksout. Which is the In-law so we should have NO problem. The only thing is it has not yet come in. Most likely will not be till sometime next week. I'll let everyone know when it comes in.

SeeYa,
    TK
  12. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    As long as Dianna and I are not moving then we *should* be there...
  13. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I'll be there. I'll talk to Tuesday about a Cobern kid sleepover....
  14. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    Great. Thanks for the quick response. I'll fire up the grill for some bantha burgers and mynock wings. We'll say 5:30 pm until further notice and unless anyone has an issue with that. I don't know what TK's schedule is for that day.
  15. PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I soooooo knew that something would happen to mess up the Sunday meeting. I drop the kids off in Portsmouth at 9am Sat and pick up at 6pm Sun and thought the timing would be perfect for the meeting, but fate would not have it so. That sucks. Just don't know what to do with myself for all the hours in between drop off and movie time. Maybe the mall...
  16. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ok Guy's...

Here the update for saturday on my end... there is NO update. lol I'm still not sure if the movie will be in this week or not. It should be in on Thursday keep your figures crossed. As soon as I know... I'll post it. Oh yeah, as of now it well be me and shell. I work till around 5pm home and travel to james I'm looking at 7ish I believe. I will try to go out earler if I can.

Later,
    TK
  17. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    Thnaks for the movie, TK. I will be in Concord Tuesday around noon and pay you for the movie. Amanda said we could keep it, though I didn't think that the extras were that good.
  18. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    You know James... I thought the extra were a little lacking as well. I felt that they mostly just keep repeating them self from part to another. It was like it was all the same stuff. Oh well... the movie was GREAT!!

Later,
    TK

Let me know what you think of the Seth cartoon you picked up. lol
  19. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    Have not seen yet. want to get dvd. WHERE!? I've been to some stores they don't know what it is or solo out.
  20. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Your going to have to come to me!!

I just rec. a few more copy's in this wekkend I'll hold one for you and Steve as well. You guy's need to let me know if you want a copy of not.

SeeYa,
    TK
  21. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yes, I do want one. How long can you hold it for, the dvd?-BRANDON-
  22. PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, we all know that you can't hold it for very long. Mountain Dew has a shorter life span within the human body than coffee. TK, please count me in for a dvd as well. I'm not even sure if they know what a Fan Boy is up here.
  23. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    SURPRISED YOU DO LET ALONE USE A COMPUTER. DOES MAIN HAVE ELECT POWER?-BRANDON-
  24. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Do they teach English in Michigan? [face_thinking]
  25. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    Brandon, are you taking spelling lessons from TK?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.