Fan Boys

Discussion in 'Evansville, IN' started by Edric-The-White, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edric-The-White Jedi Knight

star 2
    I recently purchased the movie "Pulse" which I highly recommend. However, I saw the trailer for the new movie "Fan Boys" which is about 5 people who travel cross country to steel a print of Episode One 6 months before release. Some might say that this movie is insulting to us like Bring It On was toward Cheerleaders (I actually liked that movie because of the social commentary on today's High School Stereotypes.....Oh, that's a bunch of Bantha Poodo, I like it cause of Kristen Dunst as a Cheerleader). Anyway, it looked cool.

Back to "The Pulse". I purchased this movie because it was a cautionary tale a la The Twilight Zone about our cultures' dependance on the Internet. Oh, that is also a bunch of Poodo. I bought it because of Kristen Bell. Now, I must go purchase the entire first and second seasons of Veronica Mars.

Peace,
    Edric
  2. G1Prowl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Does anyone else think that the younger guy in Storm trooper armor looks like HoosierTrooper or is it just me?
  3. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    No. The HoosierTrooper is much uglier. [face_skull] :p

I hear his girlfriend is hot though. [face_dancing]
  4. G1Prowl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ha! I thought maybe you did some moonlighting on the side and didn't tell us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.