Fan Choice Figure #5

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by WOOKIE_FEET, Dec 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. JediJunkie247 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Tell me if I'm wrong here, but something just occurred to me.

It seems that all of the Fan Choice figures, with the exception of the two upcoming ones, did not have speaking parts in any of the movies. I know Dodonna and Antilles had very small lines if any. But as for the rest, they didn't say a word.

Doesn't it seem odd that the "Fan Choice" is primarily a part of the scenery most of the time? And would they ever consider a figure that actually has something relevant to say?
  2. JediMasterGuff Force Ghost

star 5
    Antilles will be Fan Choice#5, Dodonna will just be some other figure.
  3. NiktosRule Jedi Master

star 4
    I think the point of the Fan's Choice figure is to vote for characters who may not otherwise get a figure JediJunkie.

On another note the Captain Antilles figure will probably suck. He is most likely going to be sculpted so it appears as though he is being choked all the time. That is the only way we seen him if I'm not mistaken so that is probably what Hasbro will do.
  4. Ret Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    True but I imagine people voted for him thinking that now Hasbro will make a Vader figure that can hold him up and choke him. Hopefully Hasbro realizes that.

Honestly I don't see why he would be voted for otherwise.

BTW, they really should have made a force choke Vader to go along with Motti.
  5. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hasbro should take a page from the second Unleashed Vader for Captain Antilles. He should have interchangable heads, one regular, all's-fine-aboard-the-Tantive IV head, and one that makes him look like he's being choked, with shut eyes, and chin tilted upwards.
  6. NiktosRule Jedi Master

star 4
    That is a good idea Leto!
  7. JediMasterGuff Force Ghost

star 5
  8. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus

star 5
    That's a great idea, but sadly a little too great for Hasbro methinks.... :p
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.