main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Fan Club Event - Dinner & a Movie - Fri, Dec. 21

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedigal, Dec 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    You could post the links to your pictures from the YJCC Hot or Not thread so people can look for you. Plus, if you all agree to wear some form of SW gear, you'll be able to find each other.

2. JediRush

JediRush Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2001
    Re: Singing - It all depends, what are you guys (gals) going to sing? I might join in.
    As for what I'll be wearing, I'm not exactly sure yet - but I'll decide soon, as to identify myself from the crowd. (other than geek with glasses, which I think will be way to vague for the show lol)

3. Darthtrader

Darthtrader Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2001
    I'll be the one with long hair and glasses
    .Probably be wearing a thigh length black
    leather coat unless it's raining in wich case it'll be a brown trench coat.
    As for singing do you gals know any heavy
    metal tunes?And why has jedigal gone MIA?
    I need answers.YOU HEAR ME ANSWERS!NO EXCUSES!

4. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
  5. Darthtrader

Dec 8, 2001
    Nice pics. I wish I could put up pictures
    but I only got crappy web tv.

6. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    Question!!!

For the webtv user: Does WebTV hate JC? As in will it send you off to a whole nother screen that has nothing to do with what you wanted?

Mine sends me all over the place...also hates ezboards that don't have gold status...

Sorry can't post pics...don't have any...Tabee might have a few of me...me not really sure...o_O

But for sure I will be with her...:)

7. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I found one of Steph from Capricon as in Thom's (Stardreamer's) Chicago Force webpage. Are you still with me? :)

Steph in the middle

8. Darthtrader

Dec 8, 2001
    The biggest problem I have
    with it is some sites take forever to load.
    It usually takes me to the right site/page.
    Sometimes I can't order stuff online for
    some reason or another too.By JC do you mean Jedi Counsel?I had problems loging in
    the first time but no problems since then.

9. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Sorry to go missing folks, but I've just been a bit busy of late. I have purchased 6 tickets (me, my husband, Tab, Sal, and their 2 guests) for the 8:15 show Friday night. That's the only one that evening at that theatre, so it's not too likely you can get confused.

You can buy advance tickets either AT the theatre or by phone (with a credit card - debit will work if you have the Visa or MC logo on it AND of course money in your checking account) at 314-822-2463.

I HOPE that 6:00pm will be early enough for those who do NOT get their tickets in advance.

This is one girl who will NOT be sitting on a table singing. But I will be a complete and utter geek and wear my Jedi robe. I'm pretty darn sure that no one else in the foodcourt will be wearing a burgundy (that's maroon or dark brownish red for you gentlemen) hooded robe.

See y'all there! It's gonna be great! :D

10. Another.Sky.Walk.er..

Another.Sky.Walk.er.. Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 24, 2000
    Hey I got off work Yes!!!

I may bring my Dad too. He is a big Star Wars fan and got me started on becomming a *bigger* fan than him.

I could bring my Qui-Gon Jinn Lightsaber and wave it around the foodcourt like a mad woman. Think people would notice that?

lol

Anyone want to bring a Darth Maul Lightsaber?

11. Princess_Robin

Sep 24, 2001
    *sigh* well I don't own a a jedi robe, nor do I own a lightsaber....well I have a Jar Jar Binks watch that came in a lightsaber...but that is anoter story...

But I will wear my SW tee-shirt, black jeans, and blue tennis shoes with the most colorful shoe strings y'all have ever seen laced up backwards...I will be wearing my reigndeer antlers, and I will find a way to hang the lightsaber thingy (w/o Jar Jar) on my belt loop...:)

You can't miss me:)

12. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    you'll be able to find me... I'll be the some what sane person somewhere in the vicinity of Sally! ;)
    this is goina be so much fun! A new place to frighten ppl!!

13. Princess_Robin

Sep 24, 2001
    ohhhhh concept....

Can't wait!!!!

14. JawaChef

JawaChef Jedi Master star 3

Feb 13, 2001
    Glad to see a lot of people are planning on coming. As for me, I own nothing Star Wars except for a Jar Jar binks travel coffee cup that I wore out, and a small beanie jawa... :) Therefore, I will probably just wear bluejeans with a white t-shirt and my short black leather jacket. I have short red hair and glasses (sorry, no pic). I will definately be looking for the robe and the antlers. See ya
    Chef/Deb

15. JediRush

JediRush Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2001
    Checkin' in with clothing check -
    Blue jeans, Denver Broncos (T. Davis) jersey, green/blue pullover jacket w/budweiser lapel pin.
    Glasses, no goatee (shaved it).

Just look for the thin geek.

Eric

16. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    clothing check?
    *looks down*
    yes I'm wearing clothes today... and I will be again tomorrow too!!

17. JediRush

JediRush Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2001
    Hmmmm.... a fellow smart arse, I see hehehe :)
    Competition? hehehe j/k
    Hey, I'm at work, so I'm clothed, but be thankfully I didn't post last nite about 12:30 - whew - there's a sight we don't need lol.

18. Darth_Athena

Darth_Athena Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    LOTR rocked! You guys are going to have a blast!

19. Princess_Robin

Sep 24, 2001
    God I hope you had clothes on today...otherwise I have one heck of an imagination.

20. JediRush

JediRush Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2001
    Yes, I was civilized today.
    As for tomorrow nite, well, I can't help it if people get rowdy and rip my clothes off... err, wait, I don't do that job anymore lol.
    Prolly wearing khakis instead of jeans, though. Going to try to make up a small sign to set on the table, as well.
    See you all there Friday nite!
    (note to self: get directions tomorrow during work lol)

21. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    It's almost time!!

ok, kinda not, still got to go to sleep, get up, wait for my ride, get there, find everybody... erk it could take a while...

(y'all member to look for the reindeer antlers ;) course, both of ours have bells, so you might hear us before you see us!!!)

22. JediRush

JediRush Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2001
    Bells? Are we all supposed to wear bells? Erk, Umm, I don't have any :-(
    Hope ya's don't mind.

23. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    you don't have to wear bells, it's purely optional!!

well that and I don't want to take them off my antlers... they're to much fun, my parents hate the bells! ;)

24. Princess_Robin

Sep 24, 2001
    and for y'alls information my antlers are red and gold dots (bells) on them...they also ave ears (brown) and the head band is green... :)

Oh and I will prolly have a blinking red light with me...prossible on my nose

25. Bobafemme

Nov 25, 2000
    I'm wearing tan slacks, a white blouse and a blue sweater today.
    :p

Obviously, I won't be there so no need to look for that office lady outfit. I just wanted to wish St. Louis happy holidays and I hope you have fun tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.