main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Fan Club Lunch Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ObiRoddy, Jul 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiRoddy

ObiRoddy Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    This posting is to find out who would be interested in setting up a regular lunch meeting, in addition to the night time meetings that have been discussed. I am suggesting Monday July 15 lunch at the Zone ( I think they still serve food?)

Anyone interested?

2. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    Monday the 12th sounds good, but im not sure where the zone is? just leave the time and how to get there ill be there, if not ill have to use the force to guide me. Thanks Obi-Wan Bartak.

3. Darth_Askew

Darth_Askew Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2002
    I don't think the Zone serves food anymore. They've rented out the back of the place to some internet gamers who sell time to those who want to get together with their friends and play. You should definitely call to make sure tho.

4. Bunny

Bunny Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    :(
    I'm all bummed that you all want to do something seperate from the rest of us! ::sniffles::
    I can't eat out anyway because I'm a strict vegan and eat no meat, dairy, eggs, honey, and some sugars. ::shrugs::
    But don't forget about the metting on the 20th! :)

5. ObiRoddy

ObiRoddy Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    Sounds like the Zone is out, how about the Frisch's in front of Toys R Us on Shelbyville Rd. , we can check figures at Toys R' Us after we eat.

Sorry Bunny, it's not that we don't want to do something with the rest but that we can't make most night time meetings. I can totally eat vegetarian if you can suggest the place?

6. tinkerwench

tinkerwench Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2002
    I can't attend because I have to work - wednesdays are better - might I suggest the Wall Street Deli in the Jweish Hospital Outpatient care center?

I work there so I'd at least get to say hi!

We have gourmet salads and sandwiches and even a couple of veggie sandwiches!

We have a lofted dining area so you could be seperate from other patrons too.

Trying to talk my boss in to hosting the monthly meetings. We could order box lunches and have the place to ourselves due to the fact that the deli closes early on Saturdays.

Come on down and see me.

7. Unicron

Unicron Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2002
    If it's still on for 7-15 at Frisch's on Shelbyville Road, I'm there.

-John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.