main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Fan Club T-Shirts....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, May 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Ok the tribe has spoken. The t-shirts were a big hit last night at the meeting.

So what I need to know is do we want the icon on the front or the back of the *****?

And what size does everyone want? And be serious about this becuase if you're not interested in getting a t-shirt, don't give me a size. These cost money, and my friend will cut us a good group rate, but I don't want to stick him with extra shirts if I can help it.

I will let everyone know in a couple of days what the price will be. The shirt I brought last night was a 2X and ahem [face_blush], it runs a little tighter on me than I like, so you be the judge.

Let me know what size and if we want it on the front or back.

2. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    large. weren't we originally planning somethin' like a big logo on the back and a little thing on the front? or did everyone decide on one big logo?

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Not sure yet Elvish, thats why I am asking for ideas.

4. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    Medium. I'll let those who've seen the shirt make the call on the front/back issue. I just designed the logo. :)

5. Sac-Town-Knight

Sac-Town-Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    I'll take a large. Evilish's idea sounds kool.

6. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    They look awesome! Thanks to Jeremy and LDV!

I vote for the icon on the back and a small 'Sacramento Valley Fan Force' on the left front or something.

Let us know how much. I think I want about 4 in varying sizes (maybe 2 mediums, 1 large and an extra large or so), depending on how much they cost.

7. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    I vote for the icon on the back and a small 'Sacramento Valley Fan Force' on the left front or something. (what Auntie said)

I'll take 2 in the biggest size (2xl or higher is nice the baggier the better for me)

and I need one XL as well.

8. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    i think one of the early ideas was to have a small icon on the front left with your name or screen-name on it. just another option! it may be easier not personalizing them like dat, but it would be perty cool.

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    ok, I will talk to my friend and see about the icon on the front left too. I am sure it can be done, no prob. Oh and sacul - they carry 4XLG. :D I am getting a 3XLG. These shirts run a little small. I will also let everyone know what the cost will be.

10. pacman

pacman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    I want one too! I'll take a large!

11. bright sith

bright sith Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 1999
    I like the idea of having the logo in the back while having a line in the front, good idea. Book me for a 2X.

12. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Should we all vote ?

13. fn_clone

fn_clone Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    make a poll?

14. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    I think we all agree we want something on the front of the shirt. Our screen names would be cool, but does it make it more expensive? Maybe it's cheaper to just do our club name or Star Wars then Sacramento Valley FanForce or something.

(thanks again LDV! It'll be cool!)

15. Master_Jedi_Cecil

Master_Jedi_Cecil Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2002
    Hey! I would like to join the club. I live in Roseville and I would like a medium. How much are thge shirts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.